Thread: My First Thread

My First Thread

OK I'm going to give this a try. 1st it is not easy typing with nails. Well I had to go to take a physical and while I was filling out one of the forms, I suddenly realized that I had marked Female in the block that asked for sex. Normally I would have caught that right off, but this time I didn't notice it until I was scanning it for errors. I thought to myself why in the world would I do that. Well the answer is obvious and I had a good laugh inside for doing what I was thinking and by the way doing it without even noticing it. I know this may sound trivial to some but to me it was a big deal. I have read in some of the threads that some gone to the doctor wearing panties and such but this was the first time anything like this has happened to me. I think my feminine side is try to tell me something.

I am currently one year away from retirement and I just can't wait for the day. We have already bought our retirement home and spend every holiday there working on it. It's in "LA", and for those that don't know that's Lower Alabama. It is in a place where I will finally be able to go for a dress and drive without fear of being seen.

I have had so much fun here on this site and I just wanted to share a little bit of Jeannie with all of you and maybe someday I will get to meet some of you girls and have a few drinks. Have any of you ever gotten drunk and danced on the table? That would be worth paying to see.

Hugs and kisses for everyone. XXXXOOOO

Jeannie, congrats on your one year away from retirement and your retirement home. I'm looking forward to the day when I will be able to retire.
    Last edited by Senneca; 09-20-2009 at 12:37 PM.

Congrats on the upcoming retirement.
    I have not danced on a table.

wow congratulations on retirement! I've never done anything like that while filling out a form. Maybe in due time.
    removed

Thanks

Thanks for writing back. Usually nothing eventful happens to but that was kind of funny. I also have never dance on any tables, been under a few but not on.

Jeannie

Aspiring Member

Yes...

>>Have any of you ever gotten drunk and danced on the table?

Gotten drunk? Yes.

Danced on the table? Yes

Gotten drunk AND danced on the table? Yes.

>>That would be worth paying to see.

Which one?

Tickets are available for each, or, any combination.

Paypal accepted...

I've made that mistake on purpose and no one has ever mentioned it to me.

Congratulations on your upcoming retirement. I envy you! I had originally planned to retire in about a year as well, but now that my 401k is in the dumper it looks like mine will be a couple of years away now.

Thanks

The only reason I am able to retire is the military. If I could give any advice, which I don't normally don't do, I would say hang on and don't give up, you will get to where you are supposed to be. I have put up with every kind of crap from self important people and their were times when I gave up and walked away only to discover that I was letting them win. That would make so mad at myself that I just had to go back be a real pain in rear and try to make their lives as miserable as they made mine. Anyway thank you all for writing back to me. I read every word and enjoy listening to you all. MY life has been so much better since I came here.

It's not the price of the ticket but the quality of the show that matters and if we can look back on the experience and laugh till we hurt then it is worth every second we spent being there.

XXXOOO everyone.
    Jeannie