Thread: Ever gone back to your old school as a woman?

Ever gone back to your old school as a woman?

Yesterday I fulfilled one of my fantasies, strolling my old college campus as a woman...I wanted to blend so I put on a khaki skirt and knee sox, I always used to love watching the girls stop to pull up their knee sox, and yesterday that girl was me:

Wow looking good girl.
    and no i haven't done that and i proberly won't due to having a lot of schools.
    (dad was in the army so we traveled around alot).

Nope... Not on my fem bucket list.... Plus being on Lake Superior... Everyone dressed alike most of the year.. So I never got to fantsize about what the girls wore.. Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Looking good Sissy. I grew up inner city Boston, I wouldn't even consider it.

Great pic, set of legs, knee socks (love the horizontal stripes) and overall looks. I am sort of with Karren on this one. I would definitely not go back en femme during the winter to Karren and my alma mater. However, I would try that during the summer, if I ever make it that far north again in Michigan. The summer season there is that one day that falls somewhere between the 4th of July and Labor Day! Plus, on that special "Summer" day the black flies are out en force just looking for those exposed skin parts, legs without nylons, necks, arms and face! With a touch of perfume, their beacons can easily hone in.

Oh Yeah, Allie!! I can still remember the sexy hiking boots, jeans and green military parkas with the fur around the face!! And green book bags!! Lol. I still have black fly scars on my back!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

The journey has begun.... Regina's Avatar
    Yep!...did it one time. I was out one evening and went past the school I attended for third grade only. It was night so I got out of the car and walked around to see what the old school still looked like.

Regina

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I once drove through my old college town while dressed. I never stopped but I did think as I was driving by the campus "If only they could see me now!".
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Great outfit, Sissy. I haven't had the opportunity yet and not sure I'd want to.

In a minute except

I would in a minute, except I think they have 2 feet of snow there now and I own no warm fem clothes yest.

Down into the Easy Chair SweetCaroline's Avatar
    Yep. I did the exact same thing over the summer. I got to visit my old school, Mass College of Art in Boston while in town with another TG friend...

We also did lunch on Newbury Street, where, as a student in Boston, I spent many hour looking through the shop windows at the fabulous ladies outfits only wishing I could wear them. That was fifteen years ago, and it looks like I got my wish!
    Caroline Emily
    Co-Moderator
    SISTERS FAMILY

Gardner Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_gardner/
    Worcester Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_worcester/

Family is the most important thing in the World.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Sounds and looks cool, Windy.

Quote Originally Posted by windycissy View Post
    Yesterday I fulfilled one of my fantasies, strolling my old college campus as a woman...I wanted to blend so I put on a khaki skirt and knee sox, I always used to love watching the girls stop to pull up their knee sox, and yesterday that girl was me:

Sounds like you're about ready to dress for a reunion!

C'mon! You've THOT ABOUT IT, rite?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Oh Yeah, Allie!! I can still remember the sexy hiking boots, jeans and green military parkas with the fur around the face!! And green book bags!! Lol. I still have black fly scars on my back!!
    I wish we all could be California Girls!

Wendy, are you sure that is not a Sears catalog picture? You look just like one of those models.
    Joni

"Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free" Bob Dylan

It might be fun to do, I went to a community college and a university in the same town so could do both in an afternoon and still have time to go to my old high school, grade school and then do some shopping.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Sounds like you're about ready to dress for a reunion!

C'mon! You've THOT ABOUT IT, rite?
    Oh sure, I've thought about it, but I'm not sure I'm ready for that. I've also thought about what my life might have been like if I'd been a pretty young thing in today's world, with the Internet, groups like this and all the advances for the GLBT community, I might have become a co-ed for real...

Great pic! And your story really made me smile, sounds like a fun fun fun day

Quote Originally Posted by Jonianne View Post
    Wendy, are you sure that is not a Sears catalog picture? You look just like one of those models.
    I wish! You're very sweet to say that, but my modeling days (years) are behind me...it was fun dressing like a cute co-ed, although I probably looked like a wannabe cougar going back for adult school

Wendy, I went through your album and I just love all the wonderful casual looks you have. You look very pretty in all the outfits and so very comfortable just being you. You must have a lot of fun just going out in everyday situations.
    Joni

"Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free" Bob Dylan