Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When she doesn't know & suggests you should dress

Young Senior Citizen Elsa Larson's Avatar

When she doesn't know & suggests you should dress

I was looking thru a dating site on the internet. Found a thread: "Tall Women Short Men". Thought I'd read all the posts since in male mode, I'm always on the lookout for tall women.

A woman 5'7" offered this suggestion:
    Or, you could ask him to wear heels.

Have you ever been invited to crossdress by a woman who did not already know of your crossdressing?
    Last edited by Elsa Larson; 08-07-2009 at 05:30 PM.
    What's between your legs and what you like to do with it is your business, not mine. Please give me the same courtesy.
    Everyone who refers to sexuality as a preference reveals their own bisexuality.
    I hope to live long enough to see a time when one's sexuality or gender identity is no more important than one's religion or politics.
    DO link up with your local support group. It's an easy way to meet similar people, help others, educate the public and be part of the political process.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/tallelsa/

Can't say that I had . Before I came out to every one I think I would jump at the chance. Now it the whole thing for me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

I've never been asked to dress by a girl, but one of my friends from school did offer to paint my nails once. I said no because she only had orange.

not yet....but I still keep hoping one would...

Quote Originally Posted by Elsa Larson View Post
    Have you ever been invited to crossdress by a woman who did not already know of your crossdressing?
    Most GGs are not turned on by the idea of their man in women's clothes, but if you're lucky enough to find a GG like that, you might get more than you bargained for... she might be a bit kinky!
    Kalina Isato, Tranny Hostess SuperCutie

but their are a lot of GG's that absolutely love it and would have never thought of it on their own. I agree t some will take the ball and run with it.

I have! Before I was married my soon to be wife found a pair of panties at V.S. that said "sexy" on the front, she joked that she thought she should get it for me. So the next day I went out and bought them. She kinda laughed and thought it was a joke.

A couple of times, but usually not with any seriousness. I had a couple of female friends in college who told me they wanted to give me a makeover and have me give them a runway show with their clothes....but then they just as quickly forgot about it. (Teases!)

I dated a girl once who told me she was going to dress me in a corset and fishnets the next time the local theater ran Rocky Horror....but we broke up before that happened.

But then, on my first date with the woman who's now my wife, she asked, completely out of the blue, if she could give me a makeover. It was my first inkling that she might be the one.

I've never been so lucky. It's probably one of the heterosexual crossdresser's ultimate fantasy!

Quote Originally Posted by StacyCD View Post
    It's probably one of the heterosexual crossdresser's ultimate fantasy!
    You hit the hammer on the nail with that one, well for me anyway
    I cant stand to fly, I'm not that naive. I'm just out to find the better part of me. I'm more than a bird, I'm more than a plane, I'm more than some pretty face beside a train. Its not easy to be me.

Hi everyone I was asked to dress by my GF and have been into for a while. I think an understading significant other is very important.

Before we were married (and before I finally opened up to her), there were three occasions where my wife suggested that I crossdress:

1) During a football game when our team was losing, I exclaimed that I would "do a dance" if they came from behind to win. She said "Yes, and you should do it in a tutu. That would be so fun." Our team lost, unfortunately...

2) When she was planning on going as Queen Amidala for Halloween, she said that she would make me her handmaiden. I laughed and said okay, but it never came up again.

3) We played a game where we got to decide what each would do if we lost. I said she would have to model a french maid costume for me. She said, okay but only if I would do the same for her if I lost. I agreed, with pretend hesitancy. I lost (without even trying to lose) and put on the french maid outfit. She asked if I was enjoying it, I lied and said no. She had me take it off after five minutes. I wonder what would have happened if I had said I liked it?

In retrospect, its hard to believe that she was so negative towards my crossdressing when I finally did open up to her. Fortunately, she has become much more accepting over time.

suggested

a gg friend has made comments on occasion. Once we were just hanging around after some event and I commented on pointed her heels were and asked if I would like to try them on. I declined since the moment wasn't right and it too many people were around.

We were in a theater production once and I needed to wear a coat in a scene so she offered her coat to see if it fitted me. It was a short winter woolen type coat and to small but cute.

Just this year we were working at our theater booth at a local business expo dressed as nuns promoting our next show, a comedy about nuns. I also wore a habit and some people didn't realize that I was a guy at first. She said that with the right makeup and a closer shave I could pass as a woman.

Out of the blue, she once suggested that we go shopping and that I go as a woman. She is always hinting that I either wear something of hers or dress up. Good bet that she knows and I have always wanted to tell her but never had the chance to.

We are north of Atlanta Ga. Nice house in the woods.
    I once had a girl friend ask me to wear her wedding dress. I did and what a wild night it turned out to be! No she didn't know I was a crossdresser.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Wife likes to wear my cloths

wish wish wish

i wish , and im clickig my ruby heels , please please
    I like my femself; it makes me feel more civilized, i think girltime should be a requirment for all kids.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

Lol

This one's easy! My wife saw my legs in stockings and said I needed a dress!!!

Well, that one changed my life and here I am!

tina

Young Senior Citizen Elsa Larson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JamieG View Post
    We played a game .... I said she would have to model a french maid costume for me. She said, okay but only if I would do the same for her if I lost. I agreed, with pretend hesitancy. I lost (without even trying to lose) and put on the french maid outfit. She asked if I was enjoying it, I lied and said no. She had me take it off after five minutes. I wonder what would have happened if I had said I liked it?

In retrospect, its hard to believe that she was so negative towards my crossdressing when I finally did open up to her. Fortunately, she has become much more accepting over time.
    A Wonderful story, Jamie ! Goes to show that even when we're fulfilling our wildest dreams, we sometimes can't admit that we enjoy crossdressing.
    I hope this example is included when the textbook is written for Gender Studies 202: Crossdressing
    What's between your legs and what you like to do with it is your business, not mine. Please give me the same courtesy.
    Everyone who refers to sexuality as a preference reveals their own bisexuality.
    I hope to live long enough to see a time when one's sexuality or gender identity is no more important than one's religion or politics.
    DO link up with your local support group. It's an easy way to meet similar people, help others, educate the public and be part of the political process.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/tallelsa/

I got started at age 6 or so when a neighbor girl who was 11 or so (and who was obsessed with transforming boys into girls) convinced me to dress up.

I was always intrigued and even fantasized about being in costume, in a completely different identity, and when she dressed me up something clicked...

No. Darn it.

But, once upon a time, I was at an apartment in my late teens. There was about a half dozen girls and an equal amount of guys just hanging out. One of the girls was trying to recruit the other girls to help her dress-up one of the other guys. I was really tempted to jump up and shout "Me, me, pick me." They did do it later when almost everyone else was gone. The guy and girl eventually got married and lived happily ever after, from what I understand.
    Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right.

Like others, I wish and have wished for this to have happen, but I have had no such luck.
    warmly, Linnea

yes, and it was my wife, that is how all this started, since until the i also didnt know that i had secret longing in my subconscious mind. This playful act of her brought that out and now i dress up but only at home and under my DRAB dress when i go out. eventhough she is not very enthuastic about it she tolerates it

When I was still in high school, a couple of friends of mine (both girls) wanted to dress me up so badly, but I didn't give in. Oh the regrets we all have

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Elsa Larson View Post
    Well yes ... kinda ... when I was living in the UK, single, and living on my own, I had a fairly large circle of friends and we used to often have costume parties. I went to a Rocky Horror party as Magenta (French Maid) the next time one of the GGs had a birthday party she asked me to come dressed as a girl. She said she though I would look cute and it would be great fun. Costumes were supposed to be optional and so I did do it. I was one of only three that was in a costume and of course I was the only person cross-dressed.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Quote Originally Posted by kalina View Post
    but if you're lucky enough to find a GG like that, you might get more than you bargained for... she might be a bit kinky!
    I was lucky to find one like this but she has a partner snd there is no way i will get in the middle of the relationship! So friends will do.
    Out'a my mind
    back in 5 minutes
    leave a message!!