Hello everyone-
I have been on this site for about 2 months and had just told my wife about my crossdressing about a month earlier. Before I told her we where very much in Love and happily married.
Now we are still together but I am very worried that our life together is ending. I understand that everyone says to take it slow, even I preach that. However no matter what I do I seem to be doing it wrong. My wife has lost all TRUST and I believe she is thinking about divorce. I think that I have been very honest with her our entire marriage exept for revealing my CD secret. (yes this was a mistake made out of fear) But she just doesnt see me the same as she once did. She doesnt trust me at all HOW DO I GET THAT BACK? She says I am being defensive but I am trying not to be, I am trying to be OPEN with my wife as well as myself.
I have been going to a therapist and she was advised that it would be a good idea for her too. yet she has not made an appt. I have told her everything that I can recall from my sessions, even if it is scary, cuz if I try to omit something for her protection Then I am not being honest with her. I am being honest. however Now that she knows my secret, she won't give me a chance to show her I am being honest with her. Example I locked my keypads on my phone because I am now carring it my manbag without a case. There is no password to input just push ALT * and send. So she assumed that I am hiding something from her. I am not, the phone just keeps hitting buttons and I dont want it too dial out on accident. So i showed her but apparently I was too defensive, not my intention but I guess I was.
So my question is what do I do to be honest, tell her everything no matter what OR skirt around some things that I believe will alienate myself to her even more? My goal is to keep my family and somehow show my wife that their is hope for us, eventhough I enjoy presenting myself as a woman now and then. looking for your two cents worth. Thanks, Keri