Thread: One of those days :)

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar

One of those days :)

You ever have one of those days where you just feel so good being en femme that you just can't go back to your boy self even when you have stuff to do.
    That's me today. I think now I'll just waste the whole afternoon enjoying being a girl.
    There's nothing that can't really wait until tomorrow.

(Tomorrow I really have to go out if for no other reason than I've got a laser treatment for my arms scheduled. Number 5! Almost done!)
    Last edited by StaceyJane; 09-21-2009 at 02:35 PM. Reason: punctuation error
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

[SIZE="3"]Hi Stacey, It's never a wasted day when you spend it enjoying being a girl. Just think of all the other days you can't wait to get home and get out of the boy cloths.
    Susan
    [/SIZE]

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Why yes, I do have those days. Days where washing off the makeup, unhitching "the girls" and slipping out of my pretty girly clothes is almost painful. Sometimes reality has to intrude in our fantasy.

Kathi

I know exactly what you mean Stacey, I had one of those days today myself. Several days ago I saw the most beautiful ivory chiffon cocktail dress at a local Dress Barn. Well, after spending two days telling myself that I didn't really need the dress, I finally gave in and went back to purchase it. After picking up the dress I went next door to buy some matching stockings and then up the road for a pair of matching heels.

After making all of my purchases I rushed home to try everything on and give myself a mini fashion show. Wow, is this a beautiful outfit, I spent the next 3 hours running around the house and looking in every mirror I could find. Finally I realized that I had to change back and reluctantly removed the dress and heels. I then removed all of my lingerie and reverted back to drab mode.

Let me tell you, I did not want to change back. I was literally in heaven with the way I looked and then nothing. Oh well, I'll get to wear this outfit again in 2 weeks when I go for a makeover and photo shoot.

Nicole

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Brown View Post
    Well, after spending two days telling myself that I didn't really need the dress...
    Define 'need' Sometimes, dresses/heels/etc. just scream at you, and even though you don't 'need' them anymore than you need a frontal lobotomy, if you don't get it you'll be very put out

Quote Originally Posted by JulieC View Post
    Define 'need' Sometimes, dresses/heels/etc. just scream at you, and even though you don't 'need' them anymore than you need a frontal lobotomy, if you don't get it you'll be very put out
    Hi Julie,

I just love the way you think and your definition of the word 'need'. Using it I can justify buying just about anything my heart desires. Have to run now, that BMW M6 convertible I saw yesterday is calling out to me...

Nicole