Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Does your SO prefer you as Female? For everyone to answer

Does your SO prefer you as Female? For everyone to answer

Hello girls:

I have a question for the SOs on this site - how many of you actually perfer your male being dressed as a female? If possible, would you perfer to keep him in feminine attire 24/7? Just clothing or all the way with full makeup, wig, etc?

( For everyone to answer)

Stef
    Last edited by Di; 09-21-2009 at 08:48 AM.

She don't care how i'm dressed. Wether I'm full out dressed, hald and half, or total drab. it's all coll with my SO.
    And yes, i do know how lucky I am to have an SO that's so cool with everything

Smile MY Wife

She prefers for me to the man she married but she still recognizes Jeannie for who she is. I am ok with being in both worlds and we are happy where we are. Would I go 24/7 if I could? My heart says yes but my mind says no, but it would be so much fun if I could..

Jeannie

She despises the woman in me.

Ingredient: 100% Attitude DemonicDaughter's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]As an actual SO here, I prefer my partner to be happy. Everything else is moot.

Yeah yeah yeah. I know. Not the answer you want.
    [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="3"]"We're all born naked. Everything we wear is drag," said Boy George
    [/SIZE]

does my wife prefer?

she dont want me dressing up as a female but dont want me male either, she wants to be the boss of the house and of me. whats hurts so much is the fact that I love her so much and wont let on that she cares at all-michille
    michille

My wife wouldn't want me dressing all the time,she does help me with buying clothes and makeup and she understands why i need to dress as Nikki,but most of the time when i dress i'm usually alone,but she always asks if i enjoyed myself.So it does feel so good to be accepted for who i am.

Nikki

Well I have to agree with DD on this one, so long as my partner is happy I really don't care what She/He wears or how often they wear it

[SIZE="3"]Like DD I am an actual SO[/SIZE]
    Last edited by Sheila; 09-21-2009 at 05:19 AM.
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

My wife also wants me to be happy, but I asked her what she thought for this thread her preference is... me as a male or female. Without any hesitation she said... I prefer you dressed, behaving and looking like a woman!

Sheila [as she has said] just wants me to be happy

That fact that quite often i'm happier as "Debs" isn't a problem for her

I prefer mine to be male..that's how I am most comfortable.
    [SIZE="3"]Do not wait; the time will never be ''just right.'' Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along.

It is much easier to be critical than to be correct.

They condemn what they do not understand.

[/SIZE]

As a girl

My wife would love foe me to be femme all the time, I work from home and can be dressed most of the time. I spend about 75% of the time as a female. I only dress as as a male when my children are with us,(from 1st marraige). I meet my cureent as a woman and she likes me femme, I do too!!!

Mine prefers me as a male. She wanted to be with a man, not a woman.

Now, she doesn't mind me dressing... but she doesn't want me to be a woman.

Sometimes it makes me wish I told my ex while we were together.. I told her recently, and she loves it. She would've helped me transition and all that stuff.. Hindsight is 20/20, eh?

Oh well, I'm madly in love with my fiancee.. and I can be happy as a boy that dresses as a girl sometimes.

My SO is very understanding, and supportive but she prefres me in male mode when we're together. She has gotten used to my wearing panties 24/7 but that,s all she desires. She is very helpful and will offer advice whenever I ask. She has also seen pictures of Jill but does not want to know Jill in person.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

My wife would agree with Sheila, and DD, as long as I 'm not in a blue funk, she seems to be happy with whatever I'm wearing, from all guy, 1/2 & 1/2, or all girl. If I start to act moody, she will tell be to go put on something, and take some time to myself, I come back with a skirt and a smile, and all is good in our world!
    Tina

Wink

I asked my wife what her answer to this would be. She said it was simple...due to the area we live in, (redneck/back woods central) I can't dress fully everyday but, "As long as our nails match, (toes) your legs are smooth and you panties are cute, then I'm not too concerned about the rest" I LOVE her so much!!!!! Kaitlin
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

S O here Whatever makes my partner HAPPY!!
    24/7 or a few days a week whatever circumstances permit or they want or need.I always see the girl no matter how they are dressed.
    As far as my preference-female
    Last edited by Di; 09-21-2009 at 09:09 AM.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by stefcd1 View Post
    Hello girls:

I have a question for the SOs on this site - how many of you actually perfer your male being dressed as a female? If possible, would you perfer to keep him in feminine attire 24/7? Just clothing or all the way with full makeup, wig, etc?

( For everyone to answer)

Stef
    While this is more of a fantasy for ourselves, I have yet to date a SO who prefer their man to be their woman. Even within this forum, I think most of the SO deep down want the man in us and it is out of pure love that they accept the female.
    Last edited by Di; 09-21-2009 at 08:58 AM. Reason: IF MAYBE YOU WOULD READ IT SAYS everyone to answer

We all have our dreams... AmiFL's Avatar

no girl mode for me

My wife absolutely positively without a doubt does not approve of my dressing. She never wants to see me again in girl clothes......

Since I joined this forum I am realizing the are many lucky men out there whose wives, SO's and family accept their harmless fun.

I have also been shopping recently with her and saw matching dresses on the clearence rack for pennies on the dollar. I joked we could have matching outfits and got the "LOOK".

We all make our beds I guess, but I wish she supported my dressing, even just a little.

SO here

Nigella is ts so I guess that answers the question as she dresses 24/7 I'm happy just the way she is and the way she dresses.

Quote Originally Posted by UASIANGAL
    Even within this forum, I think most of the SO deep down want the man in us
    I don't and my SO knows this. I much prefer the female, she's more easy going and a much nicer person.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

I'll have to speak for her on this one. There ain't no way in hell she prefers me as a woman. No way.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

I asked my partner and she said she mostly prefers to see me as male although she did add when she wants a serious conversation she prefers me as a woman

Lately I really do prefer him more in femme mode because I'm in this kind of fascination with it all mode. Plus he's so much happier when he dresses and has a great wardrode...and maybe because I know it's always in the front of his mind so I'd rather just have her out there. But this is weird....I think he's a little jealous of herself! Crazy....

I think my one of my wifes fantasys is changing me from man to woman by not being dressed full time.

My wife is understanding, but she definitely prefers my male presentation. She'd like it to go away really, while at the same time she knows and accepts that it's a life-long journey.

She's helpful and will offer advice if I ask, and we've been out together (in safe places) on occasion. I dress fully once a month or less, but around the house I'm generally in non-male shorts all Summer long, with never a second look.
    Last edited by Taylor186; 09-21-2009 at 10:46 AM.