Thread: Female Pheromones

Female Pheromones

I saw an Internet ad for Female Pheromones and it said it will make you feel very feminine. Has anybody tried them? If so, what is your take?
    Regina Ann

Arent pheromones supposed to attract men towards you just by smelling it? Like what queen bees do?

Ive seen a similar item before, but for men. I think this is more of a psychological effect, that it gives you more confidence and less worried, that it lets you focus more on the task at hand. Think of Harry Potter and the half blood prince, when potter told Ron he gave him this luck potion, but he really didnt. Ron performed remarkably under the impression that theres some magical thing that will ensure victory.

If youre talking about hormones and not pheromones, then I guess thats something for others to answer then.

Another thought, if it really is the real deal and it works... does that mean youd have to constantly wear it. I wonder what its effects are on the attracted male if youd cease using it, would he/they like you less all of a sudden?
    Last edited by ashcrimson; 09-20-2009 at 09:57 PM.

Sounds like a scam to me.

Personally, I'm attracted to women. I would expect female pheremones to trigger my attraction.

Second, the pheremones might attract men. That is something I am not interested in.

Aspiring To Become Woman Michelle-Leigh's Avatar
    Female pheromones are said to attract males to females, but whether they will add anything to one's feelings of femininity is at this time unknown to me. Use of them would seem to help to make one's public presentation of being female more convincing, so therefore I have obtained a free sample packet of pheromones to try on my maiden outing next month. I do suspect, however, that it may backfire on me as female pheromones are said to have a powerful attractive effect on us. As a result of this it may, after all, make me feel more female.... Or it could cause me and other guys to be strongly attracted to my own self - how weird ! After I test this idea, I will report my findings to the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Tina2 View Post
    Second, the pheremones might attract men. That is something I am not interested in.
    I know this sounds crazy (as I am only attracted to women also), but if you consider the matter logically, attracting males with your female presentation would be a major achievement - which I would venture to call "The Holy Grail Of CDing". My problem with it, though, is the danger it might put the CD in; she would have to make herself very scarce in a hurry ! Are there any reading this thread who have actually had this to happen to them ?
    Last edited by Sandra; 09-21-2009 at 07:47 AM. Reason: merged consecutive posts, use the edit or multi quote function as multiposting is not allowed on the forum
    [SIZE="3"]Best Regards,
    Michelle-Leigh
    "We are now operating at a femininity level of 98% and rising...."
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sounds like you might get attracted to yourself!! a fatal attraction? Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I thought the same thing about attracting men to me! Although I have a very deep desire to be female, I have NO desire whatsoever to be with a man!!!!! And just for the record, I am straight and I do date women!
    I copied this off the website that advertised them:
    How Female Pheromones Help You
    Female Pheromones help you feel confident in your femininity.
    Female Pheromones radiate your femininity more than expensive perfume can.
    We believe female Pheromones are the final touch to make you feel like a complete woman. No matter how well you dress, how feminine you look and behave, you cannot produce natural female pheromones.
    Many average looking women radiate that special something that makes them very attractive. Researchers believe that higher pheromone levels make all the difference because we respond to members of the opposite sex who have higher levels of pheromones.
    Important thoughts on using pheromones to “pass”.
    Have you ever wondered why some of the best dressed and best looking CD’s and TGs have trouble passing? Something gives them away. We are not talking about when they speak or because they are 6’2” tall. Instinct tells another woman that everything looks fine but there is “something” wrong. If a man sees them, he also feels something is wrong. It is probably the male pheromone message our TG/CD is radiating.
    Can I get in trouble wearing pheromones?
    We do not think this is a problem. Pheromones will help you be an attractive woman. It takes other actions and body language to indicate you wish to go beyond being admired.

This does make me want to try them, If I do I will report as well.
    Regina Ann

Yeah, that sounds like a scam..

Regina, based on the description, I would say use the money for laser instead or make-up or a new epilator or...

But if you want to try it, good luck to you and hope to hear good results from it.

When pheromones were first discovered the scientist noticed that when he left the beaker uncovered people in his lab seemed to get along better but when it was covered they argued more. The bottom line is that as humans we no longer have the ability to discern the faint pheromones and get sexually excited like insects and wild mammals do. They are supposed to make YOU feel better about yourself and thus attract companionship because you are more relaxed and self confident. They don't do any more than that. The human cologne is called Realm and is available at department stores. In animals things like Feliway calms cats and DAP calms dogs.

Now the next thing is pheromones come from sweat. Do you really want to smell like a woman who is in estrus and is sweating?
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Aspiring To Become Woman Michelle-Leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Regina Ann View Post
    Important thoughts on using pheromones to “pass”.
    Have you ever wondered why some of the best dressed and best looking CD’s and TGs have trouble passing? Something gives them away. We are not talking about when they speak or because they are 6’2” tall. Instinct tells another woman that everything looks fine but there is “something” wrong. If a man sees them, he also feels something is wrong. It is probably the male pheromone message our TG/CD is radiating.
    [SIZE="4"]My thoughts exactly, Regina. When trying to pass in public, we must leave nothing undone. It does a CD no good to look as good as a fashion model if say, her body English is not completely female. In constructing the perfect T-woman, the issue of pheromones came across my mind and I thought it an important detail to be included in my design. I am not slated for my first public excursion till next month (as I have this moustache that my wife adores), at which time I will shave it and doll up to the max. As I look rather feminine without it, I expect to achieve high passability once all the details are in place. I am very certain that the pheromones will significantly boost my ability to pass, but will know for sure in a few weeks ![/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Best Regards,
    Michelle-Leigh
    "We are now operating at a femininity level of 98% and rising...."
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]