Thread: If you were...

Smile If you were...

…a fictional/ animated/ blah character who would you be?

I’d have to be Link from Zelda, cause he is THE GOD of computer games! YES! And also cause we both have blond hair and blue eyes

Honestly, this might sound sad, but as a child, I spent more time with Link than I did with my own parents! I owe my whole upbringing to this guy!

Here he is:

And of course, my avatar:

What a %^&*ing amazing creation…just like me

[I don’t know if this has already been done, if it has *falls to knees with hands clasped up above head* FORGIVE ME! ]

PLEASE CONTRIBUATE TO THIS, I’M BORED!
    [SIZE="3"]-Broken out of a window in hell-[/SIZE]

Platinum Member
    Esther says i'm a disgruntled hedgehog ie this boy (not sure how i feel about that lol)
    Attachment 97798

....but i have no clue myself so will think on it....
    Last edited by Kieron Andrew; 09-21-2009 at 08:45 PM.

DUDE! He is AWESOME too.

Good choice Esther

If I were a fictional character, I think I would HAVE to say I'd be Wolverine - I have been an X-Men fan for a LONG time and Logan was always the character I related to and identified with.

Now if I could just look that good.....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by DanielMacBride; 09-21-2009 at 09:01 PM.
    [SIZE="3"]Judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are. ~ Unknown[/SIZE]

HAHAAAA loving it! Dan, Wolverine aint got £$%^ on you!

I'm interested to see who Ze will choose when he finally stumbles upon this thread.

Hmmm...off the top of my head, I love Red XIII from Final Fantasy VII. He's deep, he's wise, he's philosophical...he's a weird breed of dog-lion that doesn't exist! He's all misunderstood and subject to scientific experiments after his capture. And since he's a dying breed, he can never find love. Poor, poor Red...

His whole backstory is freaking awesome, but I don't want to divulge here for people that haven't played the game.
    Last edited by Ze; 10-05-2009 at 04:43 PM. Reason: Finally attached pictures.

Aw no! Tell us the story! I would tell you about Link, but i think every once-upon-a-time-teenager-from-the-90's knows about Link. If they don't, then I’m afraid it's a case of

Lara Croft

Attachment 97800
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Of course

This was an easy one.....My character is definitely.....

http://tolkienilu.chez-alice.fr/film/ttt/aragorn.jpg

Aragorn from Lord Of The Rings!!
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 09-22-2009 at 12:16 PM. Reason: no hotlinking pictures tsk tsk
    Ever The Opportunist

Earl Cain Hargreaves - poison collector, gentleman, a bit of a womanizer, selfless, devious, protector, well-dressed...

Ingredient: 100% Attitude DemonicDaughter's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]Rogue from the Xmen. Definitely.

http://www.marveldirectory.com/pictu...gue/rogue3.gif

Though of all characters I've ever read, Pie O' Pah from Clive Barker's Imajica was the one I identified with the most. I wish they'd make that into a movie!
    [/SIZE]
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 09-22-2009 at 12:16 PM. Reason: no hotlinking pictures tsk tsk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="3"]"We're all born naked. Everything we wear is drag," said Boy George
    [/SIZE]

man...everyone's character is so much more awesome than mine....

I haven't put alot of thought into this yet, but I guess I would be Tweak. Why? Because he's awkward like me, he twitches a lot like I do, and he's not a major character in anyone's life...

Oh! I know! Along with being Tweak, I would be Mike from "The Fountainhead" by Ayn Rand. (Alright, call me a nerd for bringing up Rand). Even if any of you have read The Fountainhead, you might not remember Mike at all. That's part of why I really like him. As for the rest, you'd have to read the novel...
    The ZP Poem
    Everytime I go to pee, I'm gonna be thinking:

"There's this kid somewhere in PA named Ze. I wonder if Ze has to pee. Does Ze have to hold it, or can Ze let free? There is no fun with infected kidneys.
    Not everyone's body matches their psyche. Whether be sir or whether be she, everyone deserves a safe place to pee. So come on people, let people be."

And then I'll realize I've been rhyming to myself and the guy in the urinal next to me will beat me up.

There are some awesome choices in this thread. I particularly squeed over Link who I also grew up with and Red XII who has always been my favourite in FFVII. *I can be a fangirl at times.*

I thought long and hard about this, and there are plenty of awesome male and female characters I really love, but I have to settle on one who doesn't stray to far from my personality.

She isn't that well known, but I choose Feena from Grandia on the PSX.

Feena is a strong female character, who is an adventurer/explorer with a hidden secret.
    Anyway she's outgoing, fun, loud, fiery, not afraid to get dirty, occasionally big headed, but also respectful and kind. She also has awesome hair! I daresay that if I was her though I'd wear a longer skirt.
    Last edited by Stitch; 09-22-2009 at 10:30 AM.
    I may not be perfect, but parts of me are pretty awesome!

Complete Geek and Girl gamer.

It would have to be Peter Pan because I love the child in all of us that as adults we rarely let out xx Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

I think I'm gonna have to go with Han Solo on this one. Or maybe Deadpool.
    Derek

Am I a butterfly dreaming I'm a man? Or a bowling ball dreaming I'm a plate of sashimi?

I would most definitely be Abraham Sapien, from the Hellboy & B.P.R.D. comics.

I mean, who wouldn't want to be a sexy and badass fishman?

[SIZE="1"]I hate how he was portrayed in the movies :C[/SIZE]
    Gamer Geek
    Steam Profile: Chanicle Bullie

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="3"]Current Musical Obsession: CocoRosie
    Favorite Song: Terrible Angels
    Live Performance: Animals[/size]

"There is no beauty in perfection."

Haha, great thread, I love it! Brightened up my day

Hmmm...Fictional characters? Three come to my mind.

In no particular order:

Tidus from Final Fantasy X. Why? I like him. People say he's a "crybaby"/emotional, but he's cool as hell in my eyes. He'd do anything to help and he's determined and hard-headed, sort of like me. He's also a little impulsive lol.

Jimmy from South Park. I have forearm crutches, and on the first Halloween my fiance and I are together, I will be Jimmy and my fiance (who is in an electric wheelchair) will be Timmy. I don't know why that makes me so happy, I'm an oddball like that I guess.

Cosmo from The Fairly Oddparents. (Yes, I watch cartoons.) He's kind of...not that smart, like me in my dumb moments, but he cares a lot generally.

Edit: Bah. I removed the pictures because I don't know how to get them to display right.

- C.J.
    Last edited by C.J.; 10-05-2009 at 04:29 PM. Reason: See "Edit:"

Lonely Closet Dresser ccrossd32's Avatar

Mystique

Being able to change from a woman to a man at whim. I wish I could do that.
    WISH I HAD THE GOTS TO GO OUTSIDE!!!!!

Hmmmm....That's a difficult question Nico

It's gotta be either
    Jessica Rabbit
    Attachment 98883
    or
    Betty Rubble
    Attachment 98884

Confused??.....You bet I am!!!!
    Last edited by Deborah Jane; 06-23-2010 at 05:29 PM.