Thread: Some much needed time...

Red face Some much needed time...

Hello all. This is my first thread and I just wanted to say how much I appreciate this site and all of you. I've been cding since I can remember. Use to dress up my stuffed animals and play mommy when I was just a tike. It's always been easy for me to accpt, but the fear of others reactions has been a heavy burdon for me.
    Anywho, my wife knows of my cding and was just fine with it prior to our marriage. She even went out with me a couple of times as Katie. Since our marriage and then the birth of our son, she has grown extrememly uncomfortable with my desires - though I believe it is more her own feelings of inadequacy since the loss of any and all sexual desire on her part as well as a full emotional withdraw since her father passed when our son was about 3 months old.
    So now I only dress up when she is away, though I pretty much wear panties full time. So nice and tight and soft and sexy... I love panties on my skin.
    But that is another story entirely, though related. She is going back home with our son for two weeks... I will miss them dearly, but holy sweetness do I need to get out and let Katie free!
    That's all... I just had to share my excitment and anticipation with someone.

Hi Katie and welcome to the site. Relax with your wife, sometimes the loss of a loved one brings turmoil into the lives of those around you. She will come back around and hopefully the cd'ing won't be a problem

So how old is your son? Maybe she's just not comfortable now that a kid is involved.

Our son is three now. She agrees the cding is not the issue, but states that it doesn't help. Which is certainly understandable. I haven't brought the issue up in many months, but I think it's time for another chat. Probably this time next month.

Hi Katie,

Different SOs react differently to our need and desire to dress. Some are very supportive and accepting and some are not. A marriage with young children requires a lot of time and understanding to succeed, and our needs and desires can put a serous strain on the relationship. Take things slow and give your wife plenty of time and space.

Appreciate your girl time when your family goes home for a visit. Live it up to the most and get all that you can get out of it. I fully understand your excitement as I too will have a week of girl time in about 2 weeks. I plan on living as Nicole full time for the entire week and have scheduled 2 makeovers and a professional photo shoot. These are dreams that I have wanted to do for a long time. Take advantage of your time and plan on doing a few things that you have never done before. Enjoy..

Nicole