Thread: Cleaning out my closet:

Cleaning out my closet:

And no I didn‘t find a graveyard, but what I did find was loads of old stuff from when I was a wee boy. Most of it was school reports telling my parents I was a bad kid with little concentration, AS IF THEY DIDN’T ALREADY KNOW THAT? But also, with POTENTIAL to do his work…yeah okay that makes me feel better [P.s- I passed my exams in the end ] I also found work books, some toys, a collection of about 6000 pokemon cards, an original furby [omg!], pictures, old Celtic tops that are TINY [awww!] and other crap.

But what I found most interesting was my work books from school. I found these littered amongst the pages [I was suppose to be doing maths by the way!]

Dated: 12/02/00

Dated: 02/03/00

I didn’t finish her face =/

Dated: 20/04/00

Dated: 08/05/00

Dated: 25/05/00

This one I had to edit the hell out of it, took me about an hour on Microsoft paint, because all over the page I had done equations and I didn’t want you to see how bad I was at math

Anyway, I thought I’d post these because I said a wee while ago that I couldn’t draw, well I proved myself wrong and thought I’d share a bit of my childhood with ya’s! From when these are dated, I was about 12?

Random.
    Last edited by NiCo; 09-23-2009 at 09:01 AM.
    [SIZE="3"]-Broken out of a window in hell-[/SIZE]

...Damn you and your superior drawing abilities...
    The ZP Poem
    Everytime I go to pee, I'm gonna be thinking:

"There's this kid somewhere in PA named Ze. I wonder if Ze has to pee. Does Ze have to hold it, or can Ze let free? There is no fun with infected kidneys.
    Not everyone's body matches their psyche. Whether be sir or whether be she, everyone deserves a safe place to pee. So come on people, let people be."

And then I'll realize I've been rhyming to myself and the guy in the urinal next to me will beat me up.

Dude, I doubt I can draw any better these days cause I have no concentration to do it! And anyway, I LOVE your sketches, ABSOLUTELY love them!

When I figure out where i put my concentration, I might draw the whole family in anime form LOL. Bro...maybe one day we could collaborate?

Pretty good, dude! I definitely couldn't do that.

Want to do me a favor, though, a shrink down the eye one and the last one a tick?

How do you shrink them?

Quote Originally Posted by NiCo View Post
    How do you shrink them?
    The only way I know is on Windows. You open up the standard Paint program and the option of "resize" from one of the drop-box menus.

That better?

That better?
    It always is once it falls under the max requirements.

What is the max requirements cause i don't know?

What is the max requirements cause i don't know?
    http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...aq_photography

It was also in the new thread I made in the Young Members section that you replied to yesterday.

Damn. My head is hazed.

I was originally gonna say "Did you find Narnia?!" but then I saw your art.

Yay its the anime/game phase! I went through that too. For what its worth you were a lot better than I was when I was 12. I was still going through Pokemon at that age I have a huge box full of my ye olde art, its dusty though.
    The problem with starting with anime style is that your never able to truly shake it once you improve. I love anime, but I wish it wasn't so in bedded in my art style now.
    I may not be perfect, but parts of me are pretty awesome!

Complete Geek and Girl gamer.

Nico those are awesome. Many artists lack concentration, thats what makes them artists. You work from inside, how you feel.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Dude, I doubt I can draw any better these days cause I have no concentration to do it! And anyway, I LOVE your sketches, ABSOLUTELY love them!
    Well, thank you very much, bro. There'd be alot more of theme on this site by now, but with college, not only do I not have the time to draw something, I don't even have the time to follow the family thread...really, I go in there and have no Idea what's goin on! It makes me sad ...

When I figure out where i put my concentration, I might draw the whole family in anime form LOL. Bro...maybe one day we could collaborate?
    I'd have to schedule that in for after I illustrate "Ze's Big Day"...so bug Ze about that...
    The ZP Poem
    Everytime I go to pee, I'm gonna be thinking:

"There's this kid somewhere in PA named Ze. I wonder if Ze has to pee. Does Ze have to hold it, or can Ze let free? There is no fun with infected kidneys.
    Not everyone's body matches their psyche. Whether be sir or whether be she, everyone deserves a safe place to pee. So come on people, let people be."

And then I'll realize I've been rhyming to myself and the guy in the urinal next to me will beat me up.

Quote Originally Posted by Thornton View Post
    I'd have to schedule that in for after I illustrate "Ze's Big Day"...so bug Ze about that...
    It's in the mail! I swear!

:Zenith:

cool art work

Angel