Thread: The Pink Fog is Rolling In....

The Pink Fog is Rolling In....

Hi All,
    I haven't dressed in a while and now that I have a vacation somewhat to myself the Pink Fog has already started to roll in! I'm not officially on vaca until Monday, but tonight it has alredy taken ahold of me, and I'm submitting completely!!
    I was shopping earlier and found a dancewear shop that carries leotards ,and after talking to the owner(He might be one of us,he really new his stuff Or He's just a good SA), I'll be going back tomorrow for a unitard. I've always loved tights and leotards, and a unitard of my own will be icing on my Pink Fog cake!!
    I also went to Burlington Coat Factory(Not for coats,Yet!) but to see the new store nearby. The one on the north side of Milwaukee I went to sometimes had name brand shapewear at a discount price. I didn't find any of that but did find a pair of skinny stirrup denim pants, back in the day I loved those and am glad to see their return. Last week I bought a pair of liquid leather leggings, LUV LUV LUV them!!! Can't wait until next week to dress and piccies of my new fav's, It's been hard to concentrate lately at work, so one more day and Into the Pink Fog!!!
    So, next week I hope to be posting on My adventures, TaTA for Now!!
    Scheryl 'N 'MilwauKee
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by scherylnmke View Post
    Last week I bought a pair of liquid leather leggings, LUV LUV LUV them!!! Can't wait until next week to dress and piccies of my new fav's, It's been hard to concentrate lately at work, so one more day and Into the Pink Fog!!!
    So, next week I hope to be posting on My adventures, TaTA for Now!!
    Scheryl 'N 'MilwauKee
    Sounds wonderful Scheryl!

I just got a pair of those liquid leather leggings for myself and can't wait to wear them to the excercise center.

Have a great week and enjoy being a girl!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).