Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Debs is going out Tuesday

Debs is going out Tuesday

announcing this so she knows we are doing it ............ we have talked and talked this through so many times ..... we even went and bought her a new wig yesterday that will enable her to blend in better than her blonde one and as she said we were going to do a daylight shopping trip at one of our localish big towns this coming week .. ...Tuesday has been agreed on as "THE DAY"

She says's agreed is a bit harsh, decided would be a better word ............ just limiting her availability to come up with seven hundred excuses as to why not too.... and she is sat here laughing as I am typing this She will do good and I will look after her I promise
    Last edited by Sheila; 09-27-2009 at 04:46 AM.
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Gender Variant Badger PaulaJaneThomas's Avatar
    Excuses? Apart from being brown bread, are there any valid excuses? One big mistake that nervous trannies often make is pulling their wig down too far, which looks odd and is more likely to attract attention. Make sure the wig is fitted on the natural hairline. That blonde wig doesn't do her any favours IMHO so I'm glad she's now got something more suitable.
    Best Wishes

Paula

Warning: This product may contain Badger
    Every girl crazy 'bout a sharp-dressed Badger.

"Does Magna Carta mean nothing to you? Did she die in vain?"
    - Tony Hancock

Quote Originally Posted by PaulaJaneThomas View Post
    Excuses? Apart from being brown bread, are there any valid excuses? One big mistake that nervous trannies often make is pulling their wig down too far, which looks odd and is more likely to attract attention. Make sure the wig is fitted on the natural hairline. That blonde wig doesn't do her any favours IMHO so I'm glad she's now got something more suitable.
    Thanks Paula, we appreciate all and any advice
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Hi Sheila, I can't imagine Debs without her Jayne Mansfeild blonde hair but then it doesn't hurt to try new things. The two of you may as well go ahead and do it. You only live once. Debs doesn't seem to mind being cajoled into going from the way it sounds. So then I'll send my best wishes that the new styles wil be out in the stores and that they'll all be on sale and in Debs' size.

Take care of her, Sheila! You know how fragile she is! This could be a really great day for both of you.

Strong drink may help.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Quote Originally Posted by TGMarla View Post
    Take care of her, Sheila! You know how fragile she is!
    Strong drink may help.
    I will take very good care of her hun, she is very precious to me .......... and Dang can't drink I am driving

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Well done Shelia! You sound just like my wife Marla was to me when I first started going out. I was timid and I chickened-out a lot. I really needed my wife to be firm with me and push me ... and thankfully she was/is. I'd say I didn't want to go but deep down inside I did want to go but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I obviously still had "issues" about myself and my dressing and the possibility of being read. The moment my wife took over and made all the decisions about how and when I dressed things changed for the better. I trusted in her. I trusted that she knew what was best for me and she was pushing me to help me, which of course she was. In the beginning when we (as Cders) first start to venture out into the big wide world dressed, IMHO to have a confident and assertive SO by your side is a God send. Debs - go with the flow, trust in Sheila, she is your security, she's just helping you get through that sticky patch of self doubt. You'll love her even more (if that's possible) when you get through this to the other side where you'll be dressing and going out with confidence as if you've been doing it all your life! If confidence was money, .... in the words of Del Boy, this time next year you'll be a millionaire!
    Last edited by Rachel Morley; 09-27-2009 at 11:48 AM.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I can only agree with everything everyone has said here. Just do it, and you won't regret it one little bit, except maybe that you didn't do it sooner!

Debs you've done this before and did fine and this time will be no different. Trust in Sheila and you'll be fine.

Of course if you did use one of the many excuses, which you wont and not go then just think of all the skirts, dresses etc that you will not get
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Yay!!! Excitement and nerves!!!! This is what life is about! Keep positive and enjoy! This is fabulous!

Go party and have one drink even though you can't have many!
    “Much education today is monumentally ineffective. All too often we are giving young people cut flowers when we should be teaching them to grow their own plants.”

John W. Gardner

Quote Originally Posted by Sheila View Post
    I will take very good care of her hun, she is very precious to me .......... and Dang can't drink I am driving
    Sheila, I think the drink is for Debs to calm her down! But maybe a stop at Victoria's Secret looking for something for the honeymoon might work better!
    I hope you both just relax and have fun.
    Tina

Have fun you 2...that's my advice ..curious about the new wig tho ...long ..short ...colour ?

Sounds like a wonderful DAY, Sheila and Debs!!

I do remember our first time out together, Karen and I, like it was yesterday!!!
    And the first time Karen used the ladies bathroom out dressed, it was a revelation for Karen!!How snipy waittress' can be in the bathroom!!

Good job of nudging, Sheila!! BE a brave young lady, DEbs!!
    [SIZE=3] KRAZYKAT [/SIZE]

Cuddling with my spouse of 18 yrs., GypsyKaren makes me Happy!!

Me, Myself & Rachael Rachaelb64's Avatar
    Well done Sheila I'm sure Debs will enjoy herself.......and I'm sure if she doesn't you'll make her enjoy herself
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Life is to short so enjoy it to the full

:

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Today is a good day to Dress!

Aspiring Member
    Hi Sheila & Deb's... Just offering my very best wishes for a fun outing. You know I laughed when I read about the 700 excuses not to... fortunately with Sheila, resistance is futile

....and to be fair Deb's, if you ever run out of excuses and need some assistance in that department I'll be happy to oblige...

Have fun, dd

P.S. I am also curious about the new wig. Although I like the blonde wigs, the new one may make the proceedings outside go a bit "smoother"

It's official now Shiela, she has to go out. Good for you Debs

WOW!!!!
    Thanks for all the encouragement
    In 24 hours time i'll be doing this and although I have been out in the past as Sandra says, since then I lost my nerve big time after a bad experiance
    This time is a lot more nerve racking in many ways than my previous trips as we'll be in a town fairly local to me......At the moment i'm feeling a combination of pure excitement and sheer terror

Quote Originally Posted by Sheila View Post
    announcing this so she knows we are doing it ............ just limiting her availability to come up with seven hundred excuses as to why not too....
    Excuse 701....There is an alien invasion planned for Tuesday, do you think me being out "dressed" is a wise idea?

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlyn View Post
    curious about the new wig tho ...long ..short ...colour ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deedee Dupree View Post
    P.S. I am also curious about the new wig.
    Thanks for the interest....I've put a pic in my avvie, although at the moment it still needs a bit more time to settle better [Excuse 702 ]

[unfortunately the colour and style are somewhat lost because of camera flash in the pics]
    Last edited by Deborah Jane; 09-28-2009 at 01:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by deborah jane View Post
    Excuse 701....There is an alien invasion planned for Tuesday, do you think me being out "dressed" is a wise idea?

Wiser than coming up with more ridiculous excuses

Gender Variant Badger PaulaJaneThomas's Avatar
    The new wig looks orders of magnitude better than the blonde one Debs.
    Best Wishes

Paula

Warning: This product may contain Badger
    Every girl crazy 'bout a sharp-dressed Badger.

"Does Magna Carta mean nothing to you? Did she die in vain?"
    - Tony Hancock

Good luck Debs, I hope your time out is memorable in a good way. When we take a hit, it can be stressful getting back up and going out dressed again. You have a great partner in Sheila Debs, one who cares for you and will keep you safe....enjoy.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

Good luck Deb's, enjoy your day. I might me around tomorrow if you need any more support, I'll let the pair of you know later.

Deborah Jane said "since then I lost my nerve big time after a bad experiance".

This can, and does happen to many of us in various aspects of our lives, whether in guy or girl mode. However, the GOOD experiences hopefully outweigh the bad experiences.

You are strong Debs and with Sheila you are a giant killer.
    Come Tuesday, get up, do the biz and get out there, have a whale of a time.
    When you return:
    Deborah Jane said "pure excitement and sheer terror".
    I would like to think your outlook will be the first option.

Have a great day, both of you, thinking of you.

I hope you both have a great day tomorrow
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

The outfit has been chosen

She will wear this with either her denim jacket or leather jacket ......... I know I can here you some of you say , but she is comfortable dressed like this and if she is comfortable then that is one less worry for her .. she will do good and I will be there to help ............. we are also planning on calling in to see someone else for them to give her some advice and we will take a change of Fem clothes (jeans)in case she is way to nervous about it in the end

EDited to add ................ and I think she looks great
    Last edited by Sheila; 12-21-2009 at 03:23 PM.

Debs looks lovely, have fun u 2