Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do You Have a Fem Birthday?

Do You Have a Fem Birthday?

Well, do you? I don't.

A few weeks ago a lady friend of ours said that she would have a birthday party for Cathy and then she thought about it further and realized that there was nobody she could invite besides my wife. I told her very curtly to drop the subject with out really knowing why it bothered me so much.

But, you know what? My drab side has seen 64 birthdays so far and they have all been on Dec. 22 - with good reason. But when was my fem side born? I do not know because my fem side, which was always there, simply evolved into a place in my consciousness. But Cathy has no birthday. That made me feel sad. It isn't so much that nobody would come; the real issue is that that there is no beginning day. I need to think more about it. It has some good sides and some bad sides.

Anyway, do you have a fem birthday? If you don't, do you care at all? For that matter, have you ever thought about it?
    TG is who I am; CD is something I do.

My CD Blog Site

I have 2 B Days

Rebecca Jayne was born May 5, 1971

I also celebrate Cinco de Mayo
    Who knew?

dude was born much earlier
    A Rose by any other name.....[SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

Love Rebecca Jayne

Semi Sane innocent angel
    Aug 7 for me .
    Business is the the art of extracting money from another mans wallet with out resorting to violence

9 out of 10 Dr say I'm sane. The 10th one never made it to the hearing. Did you know that California has drop bears ?

First a groom then a bride. Never again.

Cathy was born 64 years ago. First she wasn't sure if she should, then she was afraid to come out. Now she is here to help her twin brother share in thier birthdays. Sherry and Jerry were twins as well. Jerry was a few minutes earlier I think

Down into the Easy Chair SweetCaroline's Avatar
    I celebrate my femme birthday on my real birthday but I celebrate my anniversary of going out for the first time in public every year on July 25. It's within a month of my real birthday, so with two celebrations so close, it's like having a month long "birthday".
    Caroline Emily
    Co-Moderator
    SISTERS FAMILY

Gardner Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_gardner/
    Worcester Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_worcester/

Family is the most important thing in the World.

I use April 1, April Fools Day, which believe it or not happens to be the day I ventured out for the first time as a woman

Yes I do

February 2nd

No idea why

Trans Adventurer supreme RobertaM's Avatar
    Jan 2, 2009. First time fully dressed. Still taking the diapers off.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Vancouver Home 2010 olympics!

Quote Originally Posted by Cathytg View Post
    Well, do you? I don't.

A few weeks ago a lady friend of ours said that she would have a birthday party for Cathy and then she thought about it further and realized that there was nobody she could invite besides my wife. I told her very curtly to drop the subject with out really knowing why it bothered me so much.

But, you know what? My drab side has seen 64 birthdays so far and they have all been on Dec. 22 - with good reason. But when was my fem side born? I do not know because my fem side, which was always there, simply evolved into a place in my consciousness. But Cathy has no birthday. That made me feel sad. It isn't so much that nobody would come; the real issue is that that there is no beginning day. I need to think more about it. It has some good sides and some bad sides.

Anyway, do you have a fem birthday? If you don't, do you care at all? For that matter, have you ever thought about it?
    When I get older, losing my hair,
    Many years from now,
    Will you still be sending me a Valentine
    Birthday greetings, bottle of wine?

If I'd been out till quarter to three
    Would you lock the door?
    Will you still need me, will you still feed me,
    When I'm sixty-four?

oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oooo
    You'll be older too, (ah ah ah ah ah)
    And if you say the word,
    I could stay with you.

I could be handy, mending a fuse
    When your lights have gone
    You can knit a sweater by the fireside
    Sunday mornings, go for a ride.

Doing the garden, digging the weeds,
    Who could ask for more?
    When I'm sixty-four?

Every summer we can rent a cottage
    In the Isle of Wight, if it's not too dear
    We shall scrimp and save
    Grandchildren on your knee:
    Vera, Chuck, and Dave

Send me a postcard, drop me a line,
    Stating point of view
    Indicate precisely what you mean to say
    Yours sincerely, Wasting Away.

Give me your answer, fill in a form
    Mine for evermore
    When I'm sixty-four?

Whoo!

Mine would have to be like Roberta's on my full day out dressed and that would be on Aug 9 2008. So I am just a little over a year old ah oh I just wet my diaper! Well I am still young and foot lose ( come back here you dam foot) and fancy ( way way fancy ) free ( tell me about it ) . I think if , until you go out the first time fully dressed ( and not halloween ) that is your b day. If you stay in the first time you dressed up as full as you can and it really sunk in that your a Cder. Just my
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

i always use Oct 31 and the year i was born... always thought Halloween was a fitting day for my fem side.

Birthdays

Mine is 3 October 1980. That would be the day my first wife found out and gave me my name
    [SIZE=3]Stacye Rose[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Cleverly disguised as a normal contributing member of society[/SIZE]

Gold Member
    My fem BD....April 15, 2009.

I suppose if I did celebrate a birthday for Remi, it would be on February 29th since I was born on March 1st, exactly the midway point between the four year cycle of the leap year. Represents the dichotomy of my personality well.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca Jayne View Post
    Rebecca Jayne was born May 5, 1971

I also celebrate Cinco de Mayo
    Who knew?

dude was born much earlier
    What a coincidence, I was born May 5, 1988.

That's my birthday, period. "Fran" was never born. She has always been me, I'm just hiding her. I don't think that has to be any more complicated than it already is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My writing thread

never really thought about it. so hard to say for me when you really turn "femme" perhaps just born this way. so, it's the same day for both sides of me.

Since "he" and I are twins, I'd always thought we were born on the same day. Then one day it dawned on me, we do share the same birthday, January 4th, but I'm 10 years younger than "he" is!
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

I've never really given this much thought, but a birthday for Sara could be fun. Picking the date would be the hard part, 8/13/03 is when I came out to my mom, 1/1/06 is the first time I went some place as Sara.

Er--females (of any kind) don't have birthdays after they reach 25, or didn't you know that?

Quote Originally Posted by Denise Rhodes View Post
    Er--females (of any kind) don't have birthdays after they reach 25, or didn't you know that?

25, I thought it was 21
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Nope but if I did.... I'd lie through my lipstick stained teeth!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Aspiring To Become Woman Michelle-Leigh's Avatar
    [SIZE="4"]I do not know on exactly what date I first fully dressed up in real clothes & Michelle came to be, so I had established it on June 10, 1972, as I am fairly certain of the year. I actually picked out and wore a girl's witch costume on Halloween years prior to that (in 1966), so I should probably re-establish Michelle's birth date as October 31, 1966 (I was five years old at the time). I loved wearing that gown so much that I slept in it until it wore out ![/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Best Regards,
    Michelle-Leigh
    "We are now operating at a femininity level of 98% and rising...."
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Of course I have a birthday

I made up a brand new name for the girl that I am, why not take the opportunity to give her a birthday too? It's another reason to celebrate each year and get presents! She deserves recognition too.

Just don't ask me how old she is

Gold Member
    I guess the day I thought "I wonder what it would be like to completely dress as a woman?" would be the official day, but I don't remember when that day was really. I do distinctly remember saying that to myself and then soon after I started exploring the femme side... I think I was 23 when this came to happen.

I don't really care about the exact date. One could say Erin is 11 but a b-day for her? no issue.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

I'm me, I already have a birthday, I am not two personalities.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President