Thread: dressing all day

dressing all day

I havent posted in awhile live has been good.Today I got to dress all day It was awsome Iwore a blue tight dress a nice blue bra anice pair of blue lacey panties the one pair I have that itook from my wife that fit me so nice,and anice pair of black heels. I wore some nice hoop earrings.It is such a good feeling to be able to dress for a long time with out having to be scared someone was coming home.

Sounds like you had a fun day!
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Good for you ! I haven't dressed up in over two months, ugh ...

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    It must have felt great to be able to do that.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Aspiring Member
    I did that recently and I found it to be awesome.

Isn't it wonderful to fully dress for a whole day? I just love it when I get the opportunity. And when I do get to do it, I just know that if I could, I would dress enfemme always.

always girly and love it Linda St. John's Avatar
    Lady in black ? ....seems you mostly like blue ...it is nice to have the house to yourself
    twitter : @ lindaesj

You should do something special for your wife since she helped you,( with or without her knowledge), roses would be a nice thank you.
    A Rose by any other name.....[SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

Love Rebecca Jayne

Glad to enjoyed you day hun.
    Angie

I love when I'm able to dress the whole day, I feel pretty and sexy the whole time, I love that feeling

I know where you are coming from. I think we all need some alone femme time to recharge.

My epiphany

Being retired has been my epiphany. I don't dress to the same extent [yet]. I seem to be progressing though. Still arguing with my own strict British Protestant upbringing and sense of sin and morality.
    But having the whole day alone with one child in school and only able to get home on a bus [schedule] and my wife at work where I can call her, I have been able to dress in the morning and stay that way until 3 in the afternoon.
    I happily cook and clean all day. At home I am a woman.
    Make-up is still a risky venture because I don't know how to get it off properly and I was interrogated years ago at the dinner table, most embarrasing....

Not having to work today, after waking up wearing my new nightgown with bra and forms i plan on getting dressed later and staying that way all day. Cold, windy and raining so cant really think of anything i would rather do than that. I may even do a little house cleaning in my heels.

Racheal Ann

Quote Originally Posted by ladyinblack View Post
    I havent posted in awhile live has been good.Today I got to dress all day It was awsome Iwore a blue tight dress a nice blue bra anice pair of blue lacey panties the one pair I have that itook from my wife that fit me so nice,and anice pair of black heels. I wore some nice hoop earrings.It is such a good feeling to be able to dress for a long time with out having to be scared someone was coming home.

Well I'm pleased that you had a good day....but I would say that if your using your wifes stuff, then stop and just use your own.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca Jayne View Post
    You should do something special for your wife since she helped you,( with or without her knowledge), roses would be a nice thank you.
    No what she needs to do if her wife doesn't know that she's using her stuff is talk to her about it.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna