Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wondering how many others feel like this.

Wondering how many others feel like this.

Like many here my desire to dress started young mom's pantyhose at 12 and well off/on/off/on.......and still on full force for the last 5 years. Well to the point shaving my legs was with out a doubt Sandy driven to be more female like no regrets I love smooth legs. But today in line at Star Bucks the man in front was in shorts and legs covered in hair........yuck.....ewwww......

While there is now doubt smooth legs make me feel good as Sandy, but I am relizing its more about me, the boy then anything. I always find time in the morning to shave it's a part of the daily routine.....heck my wifes are more hairy then mine somedays (don't tell her I said that...LOL).

So if I woke up tomorrow and the desire to become Sandy was gone pretty sure I'd still be a leg shaver!

Love to hear you all's comment/thoughts.

Hugs!

Sandy
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

I can relate because I hate my body hair regardless of how I'm dressed, it's always been like this. Before I started waxing, I would take a set of clippers and trim my leg and arm hairs. In addition, I shape my eyebrows but not just because I dress, also because I love they way they look.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I shave my legs every day and I love it!
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Me 2

Oh ya, I love being hairless, shave it all girl friend. My wife thinks that I'm more feminine than her. She might be right! lol
    Jeanna

It's funny, as a teen when my leg hair started growing in and darkening, I felt it spoiled the look of my legs. So yes, male or female, I think the smooth leg is preferable.
    I've started epilating so I don't have to do all that shaving. Maybe it'll catch on in the population at large. After all, it wasn't so long ago that men used to let the hair grow all over their faces! Can you believe it dear?
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

I agree, I've decided that shaving my body hair is what I like regardless of whether I'm dressed or not. I love having my legs and chest shaved. It not only makes me feel more femenie when dressed but I feel neater in drab too.

Jasmine

Never shaved legs

I have never shaved my legs, I actually never thought about it, hmmm, as a guy, what if you do just once? Does it grow back the same? About how long would it take to grow back to normal?

Quote Originally Posted by SandyR View Post
    So if I woke up tomorrow and the desire to become Sandy was gone pretty sure I'd still be a leg shaver!
    I feel the same. I've been shaving my legs for years and I will do the same as long as I'm alive. People look better without body hair no matter what their gender is.

I feel the same way, I LOVE the way my legs feel when freshly shaven, I think now that I've been shaving a while that the hair is getting less...resistant to shaving lol.

Yeah, yeah, I enjoy being hairless but I feel that body hair is being unfairly singled out here just because they are so easy to remove and even easier to hide the fact that you did remove it!! I mean what would we do without it ........... "hair rasiing" events would loose their meaning.. And I can't imagine being scared sooo much that the hair is standing up on the back of my neck if there were no hair on the back of my neck?? So cut poor melined body hair some slack! Lol. We wouldn't have all that shaving fun or epilating agon posts without it now would we??
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Eyebrows

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica Who View Post
    I can relate because I hate my body hair regardless of how I'm dressed, it's always been like this. Before I started waxing, I would take a set of clippers and trim my leg and arm hairs. In addition, I shape my eyebrows but not just because I dress, also because I love they way they look.
    I adore the no eyebrow look and feel. Get the odd comment in drab but if half the men in the world are shaving their whole heads, whats the problem with shaved eyebrows??

Kerry

Nothing better than smooth skin. I love being hairless.

I'd give up my most prized possessions in return for a pill that would make it ALL fall out

Quote Originally Posted by niktesla View Post
    I have never shaved my legs, I actually never thought about it, hmmm, as a guy, what if you do just once? Does it grow back the same? About how long would it take to grow back to normal?
    Yes, it grows back the same - usually takes a few weeks to get back to the "normal" look.

As for my preference, a hairless body is the way to go! I just wish I could get away with it more often.

I'm going backto shaving mine, because long pants weather is here. I cannot shave in shorts weather, mainly because of the demographics of my area. A lot of narrow minded backwoods rednecks, who shoot at anything that they consider "ain't normal" My wife really doesn't like it , but she says they are my legs, so do as you please. I really only dress when it is cool, anyway, so no real problem. Can't wait to feel smooth and silky for a few months!

I too am sooooo happy that cooler weather is here. I shaved again yesterday and felt instant happiness. This weekend I can once again feel the greatness of pantyhose on non-harry legs. Isn't life great

Gender Variant Badger PaulaJaneThomas's Avatar
    I shave what I want when I want. I don't give a monkeys what anybody thinks. Not that anyone actually cares about such things in this country; which is good for them as it saves them from a lot of pain
    Best Wishes

Paula

Warning: This product may contain Badger
    Every girl crazy 'bout a sharp-dressed Badger.

"Does Magna Carta mean nothing to you? Did she die in vain?"
    - Tony Hancock

Former Member
    I love my shaved legs! I shave them year around and no one ever says anything. I can't imagine having hair on them (or my chest) ever again.....yuk....

I shaved my legs a few times when I was younger, but I quickly discovered that because my hair grows so fast and thick everywhere, it was just too much of a pain to keep up with. I'm not turned off by women who don't shave, so the appearance doesn't bother me so much. And while the feel of silky clothes on bare skin is great, it's just not worth that much effort.

I love shaved leg and I start Icking my selfout if I don't find time to shave it off.

I like the feeling of shaved legs but in the summer I'm always in shorts and I let my hair grow for the male outside of me

I hate body hair. I can't wait for winter so I can try shaving my legs! I've never done it before, though I have taken a trimmer and trimmed them down before. I just think I look (and feel) better with less hair.

I guess i am very lucky. I have been taking some meds for a prostate condition that has caused most of my body hair to disappear. I had thin, light body hair to begin with as I am fair skinned. But my legs dropped ALL their hair and my body and arm hairs have either disappeared or thinned out to almost nothing. I do feel very femme with this look and it really shows off the gynocomastia that has also developed.
    We cannot change the direction of the wind, but we can adjust the sails.

Hairy Legs!!

I tried shaving my legs a couple times, but I really didn't like it because I cut myself all three times I tried. It really doesn't help that I used my facial razor to shave my legs. I don't like cutting myself.
    As far as it growing in; It took my leg hairs to get to about the same length a month or two. My leg hairs grow in weird, half my leg has hair on it but very thin; the other half of my leg has thick thick leg hair and very scratchy, which is odd. That is why I always cut myself because of the transition between normal hair growth on the one side and rough and tough on the other half of my legs.

i hate hairy

Being a crossdresser or not i would still shave but if i had not been a crossdresser i might not have ever shaven and i would have missed the feeling of being so clean and smooth and soft and eveything feels so much more intense that you touch and for anyone has never shaved and has a lot of hair try useing a set of clippers first so all you have is stubble to shave it is much easier and dont take as long to shave nor as messy if you havent tried it you dont know what your missing