hey everyone! so i joined this site bc i found my boyfriend was looking at it and it actually seems really interesting.

i recently discovered a bodystocking and pair of stockings in his closet when i was putting stuff away a few weeks ago. assuming they were his ex's (from 3 yrs ago) i was angry and confronted him about having them still. he responded saying that he bought them a while back but no woman he ever worn them. kinda weird.. but didnt think much of it and i threw them away bc i didnt want that stuff around if it was from his past. he didnt fight me which i also thought was strange.

i was on his computer not too long after that and started seeing strange sites--alternative lifestyle sites and a lottt of crossdressing sites/pictures. i know hes very into stockings/lingerie/dress up when it comes to me but why would he be looking at this stuff? ultimately ive figured out that he's into crossdressing or dressing in lingerie. at least the thought of it.

i dont know what to do not (hence the username). im actually fine with it. im a pretty open person both sexually and in every day life but i dont know how to approach the situation. should i bring it up? should i let it go?its been on my mind since i figured it out but i cant seem to get myself to say it mostly bc i dont know how and i dont know how he'll react. i dnt want him to think im invading his privacy but at the same time i want him to be able to open up to me and tell me anything. i think we have a really open and honest relationship besdies this one particular topic...

also, is it common for heterosexual men who are into crossdressing/lingerie to look at other men in lingerie online? not sure how i should feel about that.

i took this as a shock bc hes veryyy masculine. overly masculine perhaps but a true gentlemen and loves women. i guess im just confused and need a little advice and comfort at this time.

thanks for listening and any help you can give!