Thread: Going out dressed!!!!!!!

Wink Going out dressed!!!!!!!

Hi Girls, My wife went to work today, before she left she asked who she was coming home to me or Kaitlin? I asked "who do you want?" She very quickly said "Kaitlin...I miss her!" So I've been looking through clothes and shoes trying to find someting sexy but comfy for tonight! Then a Crossdressers dream come true, my wife called and asked what I wanted to do for dinner tonight? I said since I was going to be dressed, I was going to fix something here. She said "I've been thinking....I want you to wear...the blue and white button up shirt, your mid size forms and the matching black bra an panty set, your sheer black hose with your jean capris and the strappy black heels. I said anything else? Yes, your pink john deere cap, light makeup and do your finger nails to match you toes (NYC Big apple red) OK but what about dinner? She said "Were going to sonic over in _______ (next town) That way Kaitlin is out and will be seen but not in any real danger of being outed in a small town. I have the best wife ever! I'll let ya'll know how it went later! Luvs Kaitlin
    THE UPDATE IS BELOW!!!!!
    Last edited by kaitlin; 10-03-2009 at 09:41 AM.
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

You are so lucky to have SO who is so supportive. Have a great time.

Quote Originally Posted by kaitlin View Post
    Hi Girls, My wife went to work today, before she left she asked who she was coming home to me or Kaitlin? I asked "who do you want?" She very quickly said "Kaitlin...I miss her!".....
    Don't you just love it when that happens?!

Hope you have a great time, knock 'em dead!

WOW!!!
    I hope you and your S.O. have a great time Kaitlin

Aspiring Member
    Wow, that is awesome. Wish I had the same. Keep us posted.

Too cool!

That is GREAT. You will have a good time. Remember to take pictures!
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

Does your wife have a sister ?

What a luck girl you are. I would have been in heaven if either of my wives even started that conversation. Good luck

Clear Air Turbulence Joni Marie Cruz's Avatar
    Good for you, girl. Have fun.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    "Because equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it."

--Joss Whedon, to a reporter who asked, "So why do you create these strong women characters?"

Wink Yes

Quote Originally Posted by DianneRoberts View Post
    The truth is...Yes she does! 3 of them, all know about Kaitlin. All approve and have played some part in me becoming the girl that I am! The down side for other CDers is they are all married, sorry!
    I love Jesus!

Kaitlin, you are so lucky! I know, its not the most unique post in this thread, but its just so true!
    Alana Beaumont
    "Outside a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog, its too dark to read!"-Groucho Marx

Kaitlin, you need to take your GREAT wife out for a steak and forget Sonic. She is a keeper !!!!

I am SOOOO jealous! You are so lucky! I wish my lover was that cool still. My lover is starting to get tired of me in drag. Oh well

I wish I had a SO to go out with.

It would be a good idea to treat her to something she enjoys.

Cheers
    Giuseppina

Happy for you!!

I'm happy for you!! I though on the other hand will still be at home in male drab, lol. I tried the outings in dresses and stuff, but the problem I had with it, is that I'm not gay and it made me uncomfortable having guys look at me like they would at a woman. I'm thinking that maybe if I wore longer dresses that I would feel better going out into public, but I would have to venture out at night as my wife is skeptical of my dressing. I would love to have someone to dress with and go out to dinner with. I am unfortunately in UT and since it's a really religious state and we have our standards and guidelines (I LDS better known as mormon) it's harder to find dressing friends.

Unbelievable. Lucky you. I don't know what else to say.

Wink An update on my first venture!

Hey Girls, I couldn't hardly wait to tell ya'll about last night! I was ready when my wife got home, she said she was very pleased with my tranfomation! Within 45 min we were on our way! As we walked out to the van one of her sisters was walking in to her house and hollered out "Hey sexy where you going?" (she knows and likes it) I was almost shaking with excitement. We walked over and talked for a moment, then off to sonic. My wife drove so I wouldn't have to order, when we arrived she parked about mid way of the building, they were very busy! We ordered and the cutest little girl, about 16 years old brought out our order, she looked at me but didn't even give me second look, that brought up my comfort level a lot! She stopped again a little later to see if we needed anything, my wife said something to her about being so busy, and they talked a little. Still no funny looks or glances (keep in mind that I don't think I am any way near passing) Before we left my route44 drink needed a new home so I made a quick dash for the rest room, about 20 feet away! I can't begin to express how much fun this was, out riding around, at the drive in, walking outside to the restroom and back....WOW. We even stopped on the way home at the gas station and I pumped it! When we got home I was on cloud nine! I can't tell ya about the rest of the night but my wife LOVES Kaitlin!
    PS We took several pics but for some reason the wont load from the picture files to these pages, they wont in albums either????? We'll keep trying!
    I love Jesus!

It makes me excited just reading your post, Kaitlin. You have a wonderful wife.

Aspiring Member
    That's great. I am envious of you, now all we need is to see the photos.

Wow how sweet a wife you have! Glad you had so much fun!

Ann

sonic

this SO of yours is very special,