Thread: Performance art?

Performance art?

Hi lovelies:
    I guess this thread was inspited by Rachael62's nice-looking pinup. I may not have the question right, but, basically, how much do you thing CD has to do with creative expression, your own brand of performance art?

for myself and being a libra I do think that one feeds the other, yes I am creative and have an active affection for the arts in many forms. That is me...hugs...Melissa
    "It is good to begin well; it is better to end well"

Tristen Cox
    Creative expression? Not really, just self expression. maybe some glamour but not performance, somehow that sounds more like what drag queens do. I'm just a humble girl (yeah right!)