Thread: Finally I have Girl time!

Finally I have Girl time!

OMG! My wife and girls are gone for the day, Debra can come out and play. I got up at six thirty, shaved, put on full make up, capri jeans, a black blouse, and a set of kiss french maneure nails. Topped off with a pair of black peep toe sling back 3" heels. It doesn't matter what you look like if you feel beautiful. It has been a long time for me to fully dress and I forgot how hard it is to type with nails.

Hope you have a great day

Gold Member
    Have a fun and girly day Deb. I know what it's like trying to get dressup time and feeling sexy.

Good for you

Sounds like you had a fun day !!

Hi Deb,

That sounds wonderful. I am so glad that you had an enjoyable time. I am sitting here waiting for this Thursday when my family goes to the west coast to visit family for 6 days. Mmmm, I get to be Nicole full time for 6 days, I just can't wait.

Nicole

It has been almsot 11 yrs sine I've been fully dressed. I had came out to my ex and she wanted to see me, so she did my make up and wig, set out my clothes. I had the shoes which kinda shocked her, but she liked them. She wanted to start a nail salon, so she gave me set of nails. We stayed up all night talking like girl friends, I even drove her to the store to get me a pack of cigarettes. She tried to get me to come in with her ,But I refused. We drove around a little while then went home for a sensual night with candles, and oils. It was the best night of my life. Then a month or so later we broke up due to my crosdressing. We are still friends since we have a son together.