Thread: Time-- My Best Accessory!

Time-- My Best Accessory!

Those of you free to dress whenever you want, as long as you want, I do envy you! What I mean is that usually, if I get a day to dress, I have to hurry to get readdy, so I have more time out, then stay out as long as I can, then, when I get home--it's "Red Alert Crisis Time", putting everything away, and getting cleaned up. A while ago, I pulled some strings and was able to put two days together! I booked a room, and left the house dressed. Such a great feeling not to have to rush, and being able to savor the moment! This translated into a greater comfort zone, and increased confidence. By day two, I did not feel like I was out "dressed", but just out, as myself, not even thinking about what I was wearing! I was able to accomplish some "firsts"-- checked in and out of the hotel femme, sat in a restaurant and ate, had a couple of drinks for happy hour, and use the woman's restroom I was like a tourist in town, shopping and sightseeing downtown. Great two days, day and a half actually, but the best part was the line I was able to cross because time allowed me to get over that line! Hopefully, I can pick up where I left off the next time I get out!
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

Wow, Way to go girl. For too many of us, Time is our worst enemy. It sneaks up on us like the devil himself.
    Glad you enjoyed your day and a half.

Gender Variant Badger PaulaJaneThomas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PheonaP View Post
    time is our worst enemy. It sneaks up on us like the devil himself.
    AKA old age
    Best Wishes

Paula

Warning: This product may contain Badger
    Every girl crazy 'bout a sharp-dressed Badger.

"Does Magna Carta mean nothing to you? Did she die in vain?"
    - Tony Hancock

Aspiring Member
    I admire your courage to go out during the day. Hugs to you.

Wonderful

I think it is wonderful that you were able to go out dressed and have a fabulous time. I on the other hand didn't get to go out dressed, but still had a fabulous time; it is my wifes birthday today and my little family dressed up as pirates and we all went to Pirate Island, a new resteraunt that just opened. I'll have some pics posted if anyone wants to see them.