Thread: someone to go shopping with

gurlz want it alll! dresser1974's Avatar

someone to go shopping with

One of the best things about who we are is the shopping. looking at all the clothes. Going to the shops in drab or fem is other worldly woudn't you say but my favorite shopping partner won't go with me in fem. I live in Oregon so their are very few nice days to go out in fem. what I am trying to say is I would like a shopping partner that I could go in fem. does anyone have the same feelings or wants?

Aspiring Member
    I feel that way. It's safety in numbers and the company is another benefit. Of course, I have yet to go out in the day; I've only venured out in darkness for a brief moment.

I would love to have a freind here in the Austin area to go shopping with. My wife and I go together, but not dressed. I haven't worked my way up to that yet.

Utah

I would love to have a shopping partner to go out enfemme with down here in Utah. There is a guy who comes in to my place of work all the time dressed, but whenever you get near him he stinks like he hasn't taken a shower in months. I thought that when you crossdress or went out enfemme you were suppose to smell pretty like roses or fruit!! I don't think I will ask him to be my shopping partner because he's kinda creepy too.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dresser1974 View Post
    One of the best things about who we are is the shopping. looking at all the clothes. Going to the shops in drab or fem is other worldly woudn't you say but my favorite shopping partner won't go with me in fem. I live in Oregon so their are very few nice days to go out in fem. what I am trying to say is I would like a shopping partner that I could go in fem. does anyone have the same feelings or wants?
    Don't put down Oregon for it's weather! I grew up there!! That rain is what makes most of the State so green and pretty.

As for shopping, my late wife and I did a lot of shopping together! Sometimes I was in drab, and sometimes I was Stephanie..........totally enfemme! the rain just called for some different clothing!

Now that my wife has passed on, I shop enfemme most of the time1 But with a major difference! I don't wear a wig, or any kind of headcovering, and the only makeup that I may use is lipstick. In other words, I am a guy in a skirt, panties and bra, and ladies shoes of some sort. I shop anywhere I feel like shopping! Especially in the ladies departments, or stores!! The SA's in many of the local ladies stores or departments know Stephanie by sight and always give a warm greeting. If you could see my closets you would know why!! I spend way too much on clothes!! Wait a minute........did I just say that I spend too much????? Can that be possible??
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Aspiring Member Christina Nicole's Avatar
    Someone to shop with, or someone to simply sit and chat with, or just... someone would be nice. Don't misunderstand, I adore my fem time out, but always alone is wretched.

Warm regards,
    Christina Nicole
    Sooner or later we all discover that the important moments in life are not the advertised ones, not the birthdays, the graduations, the weddings, not the great goals achieved. The real milestones are less prepossessing. They come to the door of memory unannounced, stray dogs that amble in, sniff around a bit and simply never leave. Our lives are measured by these.
    --Susan B. Anthony

Try dressing up then asking you shopping partner if they would like you to pick them up something. If they say yes fiddle around what they want and then spring it on them (why don't you just come with me). Shot in the dark but worth the try.

Aspiring Member Barbara Joanne74's Avatar
    Oregon, South of Portland, North of Salem
    Where in Oregon are you hon? I am between Portland and Salem. Private message me if you like.
    Barb

Absolutely. I think wanting someone to share the crossdressing experience is probably pretty close to a universal desire among crossdressers. I can automatically rule out my wife...she knows but has NO desire to see or interact with me while dressed. My fantasy is simply going out with a GG (or a group of GG's) for shopping and lunch..just being one of the girls for the day.

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    That would be great, I would love to have lunch and go shopping en femme, I have never done this but it could be an interesting experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Christina Nicole View Post
    Someone to shop with, or someone to simply sit and chat with, or just... someone would be nice. Don't misunderstand, I adore my fem time out, but always alone is wretched.

Warm regards,
    Christina Nicole
    My feelings, EXACTLY!