Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Crossdressing Pictures on the Internet

We all have our dreams... AmiFL's Avatar

Crossdressing Pictures on the Internet

Did anyone see the article about the ex-mayoral candidate from East Cleveland, Eric Brewer. (Search him on line for the gory details) Apparently, pictures of him crossdressed made it onto the internet and destoyed his chances for re-election. He did not post them voluntarily, but they were released without his knowledge. He actually looked pretty nice, but the press chastized him. It goes to show you that crossdressing is still not readily accepted by the main stream.

I took a big step in posting my picture on my homepage. It was just a digital makeover head shot and I thought I looked okay, even kinda cute. However I had to take it down today after reading Mr. Brewers story. I am not a candidate for mayor by no means, but it frightens me the thought of being outed to the people who know me. It is bad enough my wife told my son about my crossdressing, but he was so shocked, he blew it off. At least it seems like he did.

Forgive my fears, I will still actively particpate on this site. It is refreshing to chat with other folks who have similar interests and desires. Not to mention look as I could only dream to look.

Thanks for letting me be a part of the wonderful group of people.

Ami

Gold Member
    Hi Ami. An interesting story and typical of the political and social climate of this country. As for the pics, I wouldn't worry unless you DO plan to run for office. Whenever that happens, there's always someone out there who's willing to do whatever it takes to degrade someone, not that CDing is a degrading issue, but you know many are going to view it that way. Don't be a stranger, as this is a fun site to interact on.

Has anyone Googled their username?

Check it out , Google your user name and you may be surprised at what you find!
    Jeanna

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeanna View Post
    Jeanna
    I have Googled my name and I did find my avatar pic...but that was all, and I had to some serious searching to find it.

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    Mine is too common. Dont matter though. Most people at work know that I dress, I have both a facebook and myspace page.
    Drumming, My other hobby

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

double

Hmmm, I had to google suchacutie linked with Tina, but then a few recent threads here appeared. Fascinating!

tina

Quote Originally Posted by AmiFL View Post
    Did anyone see the article about the ex-mayoral candidate from East Cleveland, Eric Brewer. ...
    See:
    http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=116438
    [SIZE="3"]Michelle[/SIZE]

Google search

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack this thread.
    add crossdresser to your google search.
    Jeanna

Googled mine, too. When I first read that sentence... YIKES! I guess my user name is too common, went through 35 pages and found nothing. Whew.
    I just want to look pretty.....

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I Love to be fem
    Jeanna
    yes I'm there too and easily found so do I care NOOO
    Last edited by karen68; 10-07-2009 at 01:56 PM. Reason: update

Jeanna
    Yup, I did, easy to find & see I'm plastered all over the place in here..LOL
    But all I see is my avatar photo, Whew, thank God...

Also just found another Karen564...Hmmmm..whats up with That!!! what are the odds..

I'm not planning on running for public office anyways, so I'm not concerned about it at all..besides I dont think America could ever handle this Tranny in the oval office...
    [SIZE=3]Karen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I really do have the...Right To Be Wrong.. [/SIZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkSTG...eature=channel [SIZE=2]and my mistakes will make me strong![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Just call out my name...and I'll come running...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SxTo...eature=related just lovin classic JT again...[/SIZE]

The story has positive and negative aspects. On the one hand it shows that being a crossdresser can be used against you politically. On the other hand it shows that CD's aren't just transvestite prostitutes or Jerry Springer basket cases.

I'm not sure just how badly it will work against him. I don't think most women will be that offended. I don't think women will turn on him because he likes being like them. It's not like the pictures were of him and someone else. Women can be pretty tolerant as long as the family is not being threatened.

I also think a lot of men won't like the dirty tactics used against the mayor because so many people have a secret of their own. It wasn't like the mayor put the pictures up on the internet. It was dumb of him to leave them on his PC but the guys at the repair shop violated his privacy and stole the pics. There are a lot of CD's out there but there are also lots of guys having affairs, people into S&M, swingers, etc.

Seeing as how those pictures didn't involve anything illegal or the harming of another human being I hope that many people feel that the ones who brought the pictures to light are the real scumbags.

I hope.

I am all over the net in both personas. If I didn't want people to see it would not post it, but this is where the whole thing ties to the OP. Until crossdressers quit thinking of ourselves as freaks and we don't educate the public and the majority hide in the closet, we will never be accepted in any public forum.

The photos of the candidate were not what I would call good or acceptable in most cases but they were not a reason to keep him/her out of office. Tell me exactly how dressing in women's clothing makes you any less effective in a job like being mayor?

Isn't it unusual that at least three politicians were caught in affairs so far this year but that is more accepted than wearing a dress? They are still in office but this poor person had to drop out?
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

No matter what you do, that picture will always be there, and able to be linked to you if the searcher knows what they are doing. Me I care less.

How many people do you know would be googling "karen564" or "jennys." ( for example )? Now if you used "Fred Jones" ( assuming that was your name ) for this site, then maybe there'd be a chance someone you know would see the pic.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

Oooh...Fame at last
    I put in deborah jane avatar and 2 pics came up.....Well I guess that mucks up any chance of me entering politics

Hi Ami: I wouldn't worry about the pics unless you are looking for a politcal position. If you followed through with Eric Brewers crossdressing pictures you will also find that some of these photos are in a very explicit positions. He neither confirmed nor denied any alligations.

Quote Originally Posted by Fab Karen View Post
    How many people do you know would be googling "karen564" or "jennys." ( for example )? Now if you used "Fred Jones" ( assuming that was your name ) for this site, then maybe there'd be a chance someone you know would see the pic.
    That's absolutely right...
    Your legal name would somehow have to be tied into your alias for them to know anything..
    I'd say everyone is pretty safe here..
    [SIZE=3]Karen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I really do have the...Right To Be Wrong.. [/SIZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkSTG...eature=channel [SIZE=2]and my mistakes will make me strong![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Just call out my name...and I'll come running...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SxTo...eature=related just lovin classic JT again...[/SIZE]

I did that before, and found there's a vikki2020 that sells tires in China! And some of my pics. If any do get out there, I sure hope they use a good one!
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

Why else do you think I keep changing my name? It's not just the Internet, it's those blamed multiverse zone troopers as well. It's getting so's a girl or guy (Whatever!) can't get five minutes of peace sometimes.

That sucks for that guy Eric.If i look up my name crusadergirl it shows some of my pics and alot of others from this site. I will not be running for office anytime soon damn. I'm not really worried about ppl seeing my pictures its too late now anyways.
    Last edited by crusadergirl; 10-06-2009 at 07:39 PM.
    Good bye i'm at wacko taco .com now

Silver Member
    It won't completely ruin your chances of public office. Stu Rasmussen is the openly transexual mayor of Silverton, OR.

Stephie
    Last edited by Stephenie S; 10-06-2009 at 10:40 PM.

Exclamation Now Contrast That With...

me showing my pictures from SCC at work. Yes at work. I'm out at work, and belong to the LGBT support group at work. And everyone has been really accepting. Some professions and companies are more progressive than others.

So don't go hiding on the first bad news you see. Also, there were other mitigating circumstances around the mayor's election. A feud with the police department for one. It wasn't just the pictures...

-Tracy
    Everybody's normal until you get to know them. - Tracy Schapes

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Blog: Tracy's Happy Place

I've posted photos and videos and am on every kind of forum including a ford truck forum and blackberry forums.. All kind of fashion and makeup forums and even a couple hockey forums.. I even chat with a couple of XM's NHL Home Ice radio DJ's on Face Book all as Karren the crossdressing ice hockey playing engineer. Lol. .. So I'm so out there and don't really care...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Yeah, I stick to emails and Instant messenger when it comes to my pics. As much as I'd like to post my pics online, I really don't know what I'd do if the wrong people stumbled upon them and blackmailed me.