Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My most entertianing out and about story.

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rene L View Post
    I needed to read this! I needed a laugh - and I laughed until I had tears in my eyes! Is it possible we've found a new Erma Bombeck?

Thank you SO MUCH for sharing!!!
    Thanks for the kind compliment, but I don't think anyone can approach her sense of humor and way with prose.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

Quote Originally Posted by JiFem9ll View Post
    What a great story, and what a great sense of humor you have in telling it. Have you ever heard the old saying, "a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush? I guess it just goes to show if the bird had landed in your hand instead of your car seat, the scenario could have had an entirely different outcome. Next time I go to Taco Bell I'll be sure to be on the lookout for Jack Sparrow or any of his cronies, so that I won't become the next victim of a feathered assault. By the way,,, How was the food?
    The food was Taco Bell. For some reason its always great at 2 am on the way home from the club, but at 5:30 in the evening you find out why a lot of things on the menu only cost 79 cents. Keep an eye out if you live south of Kansas. With the change of weather I have not seen Jack or his buddies hanging out in their favorite bush. He and his ring have probably moved to warmer climates to terrorize other unsuspecting ladies in the drive through.

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    Oh, wow, Suzanne! What an amazing story! And really enjoyed how you wrote it up. You really will need to write more around here now.

Seems the strangest things happen at Taco Bell -- Dog's Wild Ride Ends At Taco Bell.
    OMG what is it with animals hanging out and giving us humans the devil at Taco Bell! Chihuahuas shouldn't be driving. Everyone knows there little legs can’t reach the pedals.