Thread: Kinda new here.

Kinda new here.

Hi I'm kinda new here, been browsing for awhile but I finally have a story worth posting .

Anyway on with the story, I warn you, it's pretty long.

I finally worked up enough courage to go out dressed, now that I have my wig I look at least a little convincing, maybe with make-up I will be able to pass easy. Again I went to Wal-Mart, which I have no dubbed "Taker of My Crossdresser Virginity" lol.

Anyway so my dad was at work for the next couple hours and would be out of town, and my brother was a school, I was all alone and I figured it was the perfect time. So I put on my favorite black top, strapless bra (Thanks to my awesome gf), my pink panties, suntan sheer energy pantyhose (of course :P ) my sexiest dark washed jeans, and my favorite black heels. I must say I looked amazing :wink: .

So I drove to Wal-Mart, and ended up sitting in my car for almost 10 minutes lol. So finally I said to myself, "Look, nobody cares, and nobody will notice." So I then opened my door stepped out and began walking towards the store. Savoring every *click-clack* from my heels.

Then, the real "challenge"..the getting past the Wal-Mart greeter, he smiled and said, "Hi" and I smiled back and mumbled, "Hi" and of course, being the klutz I am, i tripped and my foot can clean out of my heel , it turns out the size is 1/2 too big, so I got the right size while there, but I will give further details further down . So I turned and gave an awkward smile/frown lol and he just chuckled and I fixed my foot and continued on, completely embarrassed. But I kept walking none the less. I headed straight for the shoes isle, I have since fallen in love with heels and pantyhose lol. I then proceeded trying on a couple pairs of heels that I remembered seeing. After I was done there I picked out the right size ones and began walking towards the self check out, then I realized, "I'm in here as a girl, there's no hurry."

So then I began browsing the the clothes, I found a really cute shirt and then saw a mini skirt across the isle, so I walked over looked for my size and then SCORE! one left in my size. So I grabbed and then decided I was done..for now. So I headed for self check out and of course I got the the one that the credit card machine is out of order...so I then started to just cancel my items and go to the self checkout next to mine, then the dreaded words came on the screen "Please see cashier for assistance". "Oh no the jig is up, I'm caught!" was my only thought so she walked over, canceled the items and then asked if I wanted to check out up front at her register or stand in the now two person line at the other self check out, so being nervous enough I some how agreed to check out at her register. I mumbled every answer lol, "ok, yes, oh yeah, thanks." She then handed me my bag and said bye, I mumbled back and headed for the door, the man remembered me and smiled and told me to have a nice day and be careful, with a sarcastic smile. I smiled back and then headed to me car. I then came home and tried on the new clothes, of course they fit, and looked great on me . I'll have pics of the new outfit later .

Sounds like you had a great first time out.

Great story Matt. Once you get that courage, it is an awesome feeling going out in public dressed up.

You have just jumped into full womanhood. Good for you.

Loved your story. Hope we see your new outfits in the pics some day....Sandy

YAY!!

And I will be posting the pics soon, but lol have to wash the clothes, no telling just how many people wore em before I bought em :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I live my life for who I am
    I quit the lie
    left it high and dry
    I am who I am
    And nobody
    Can call me a sham

Quote Originally Posted by matt_pantyhose View Post
    So I drove to Wal-Mart, and ended up sitting in my car for almost 10 minutes lol.
    Wow! You only sat in your car for 10 minutes! That may be a record for a first time out. Glad you had a great day out and wish you many more.
    [SIZE="3"]Michelle[/SIZE]

heh, yea only 10, and only because even in my car I felt like people were starring at me thinking, "What is HE wearing and doing, pervert." lol I don't know, just the way I think

By the way I absolutely LOVE your avatar pic =P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I live my life for who I am
    I quit the lie
    left it high and dry
    I am who I am
    And nobody
    Can call me a sham

congrats for u!! i could only wish my SO would have that courage...shes learning and growing but she could still take a couple notes from you. Congrats on your outting and hope to see the new clothes soon!
    "Do not be too timid and squeamish about your actions. All life is an
    experiment."

"Give all to love; obey thy heart."

Both by Ralph Waldo Emerson

Killing posts... since 2009

Aspiring Member
    That was a great story Matt. I went out in public twice, but both were at night and in semi-secluded places; a park, a gas station and a shopping center parking lot. I was wearing the pink outfit I posted today. I didn't have the courage to do this during the day, partly because I need to deal with make up and get more conservative clothes. Congrats to you though.

Way to go Matt! I know exactly how much courage it takes! I think I sat in the car for about 20 minutes before I worked up the nerve to go in Wal-Mart dressed. Didn't buy anything, but after reading your story I'm glad I didn't! Thankfully I passed well enough to make it out without anyone being the wiser.

Quote Originally Posted by Levea View Post
    congrats for u!! i could only wish my SO would have that courage...shes learning and growing but she could still take a couple notes from you. Congrats on your outting and hope to see the new clothes soon!
    < Just told her SO ^ that she's been to Wal-Mart enfemme, after this post was made! Thanks for giving me the excuse to finally tell her Matt!

Ugh... why y'all torture yourselves that way, I'll never understand. But hey, to each his/her/its own, right?

You go girl!

Woo Hooo. Make sure you keep posting up your adventures. They give us all strength!

Love your story! Congrats!

I've only been dressed out in public for about 4 years, and most of it in the last year or so. I kind of got inspired by reading James Lipton's book, Inside Inside, where he talks so much about method acting and what it means. Part of it is drawing from experience or something similar to what you're about to do that you've done before that elicited the exact feeling you want to express.

I realized that to pull off being out and dressed, I'd be best to find myself and simply be myself. I put on the clothes, the makeup, the jewelry and so on, but then I push it out of my mind as I walk out the door and become ... me. I don't even notice how I look. I act as if it's normal, and it is, because this, to me, is normal. It's me.

I'm comfortable with it. So people become comfortable as well. I'm outgoing and friendly, no matter how I'm dressed then. It puts people at ease. If someone acts startled or afraid of me, it's something that came from within them, not something I'm expressing, it's not from me. So no matter how I'm dressed, cashiers at stores want me to come through their lines. They call out to me as I walk by, if I've not gone through their line and say hi. If I see them away from their store, they make a point of coming over and saying hello.

Why? They tell me most people come through a line and just say nothing or mumble something. That makes cashiering very boring, so someone that is engaging sticks out in their minds. Not only that, but if they become comfortable with you, who are they going to side with if someone harasses you in their store and the police have to be called?

(Wow I wrote alot more than I had intended!)

Anyway, enjoy being yourself! And you sure have a great gf!

Hugs,
    Ann

It probably made the greeters day to see you stumble like that.. I'd love to see a woman stumble like that but there are so few women that dress up any more.. did they think you were a cross dresser?? probably because like I said, women don't dress up that much anymore..
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Ugh... why y'all torture yourselves that way, I'll never understand. But hey, to each his/her/its own, right?
    Why do you always have to argue with everyone? This gurl made a huge step in her life and you criticize? Every post you make is an argument, can't you just be happy for this gurl? Sheez.
    I just want to look pretty.....

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carly, you're right - women don't dress up very much anymore. Unless flip flops count! I kind of live out in the sticks, though, maybe things are different in the big cities? I prefer dressing up, but in a casual way. But I sometimes feel overdressed anyway...

Matt, congrats on your shopping trip! Sounds like you had a big time . And the more you do it, the more you'll like it!