Thread: new privet symbol

new privet symbol

im trying to find a symbol that i can put on and have on me that would let other sisters know i dress , but i would like to not let the layman know anything , i have been looking at the trinity moons symbol anyone know of something that might work , i love the symbol here but think to many , guys would know what is was, any other idea's?
    I like my femself; it makes me feel more civilized, i think girltime should be a requirment for all kids.

I would love to have a symbol like that too but the only thing wrong with that idea is that very soon after it was implemented it would be widely known to everyone

I often wear the ying and yang symbol. It means something to me but most dont think much about it.

Down into the Easy Chair SweetCaroline's Avatar
    There was something I read a couple years back that suggested crossdressers who wanted to be identified to other crossdressers while in male mode were supposed to paint one of their fingernails, I believe the pinky, black, as with a magic marker, as sort of a symbol or sign. However, I've only seen one other person do this, and no one I know in the community has mentioned it.

I suppose the movement never took off. Anyone else ever done this or hear of it?
    Caroline Emily
    Co-Moderator
    SISTERS FAMILY

Gardner Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_gardner/
    Worcester Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_worcester/

Family is the most important thing in the World.

Gender Variant Badger PaulaJaneThomas's Avatar
    What's wrong with a skirt or high heels?
    Best Wishes

Paula

Warning: This product may contain Badger
    Every girl crazy 'bout a sharp-dressed Badger.

"Does Magna Carta mean nothing to you? Did she die in vain?"
    - Tony Hancock

hi ,what is trinity moons?

Just were a t-shirt that says 'crossdressers are cool!'.

It is time to get out of the closet so other crossdressers can see you and get out of the closet themselves, I did and I would never go back into the closet again, I enjoy the freedom to wear a dress too much, so therefore I cannot hide anymore, the peaple in Delta, Grand Junction, and Montrose area have treated me well when I am enfemme, in fact some of them prefer me to be enfemme.

There is and can be no symbol to wear to say that we crossdress... simply because the first time a symbol is worn in public.. it will be posted for others to see on the net.. therefore as the badger says ..just wear a skirt ...
    [CENTER] Be sure the brain is engaged, before putting the mouth into gear

[SIZE="3"]Sam and I Are Now Together[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

me

this is my way of trying to show a sign of who i am that 's all, with out totaly outing my self , (small steps)

trinity moons is a half moon next to a fullmoon then a half moon right in a row outer moons pointed out , also a sign of feminin among other things i think,,
    I like my femself; it makes me feel more civilized, i think girltime should be a requirment for all kids.

In this day and age there are few if any secrets, any symbol or badge that we come up with on this site will quickly be spread across the net and secret will be out and so would any one who displayed the symbol.

Our best badge is to accept the facts of our lives, get all dolled up and allways remember we belong in this world.

Actually, The symbol of the 'trinity moons' or the triple goddess is widely accepted as a symblol of followers many branches of modern paganism, and feminism. It symbolizes the three phases of the goddess in Wiccan ritual and practice.

In short, it would be the equivilant of using the Mogen David or Crusifix for a purpose not intended. I would not use it unless you are part of that tradition.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by erica12b View Post
    im trying to find a symbol that i can put on and have on me that would let other sisters know i dress , but i would like to not let the layman know anything , i have been looking at the trinity moons symbol anyone know of something that might work , i love the symbol here but think to many , guys would know what is was, any other idea's?
    i have a transgender tattoo, it is the trans symbol hidden inbetween another design

Gender Variant Badger PaulaJaneThomas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by az_azeel View Post
    There is and can be no symbol to wear to say that we crossdress... simply because the first time a symbol is worn in public.. it will be posted for others to see on the net.. therefore as the badger says ..just wear a skirt ...
    I glad someone's smart enough to see the logic in my statement
    Best Wishes

Paula

Warning: This product may contain Badger
    Every girl crazy 'bout a sharp-dressed Badger.

"Does Magna Carta mean nothing to you? Did she die in vain?"
    - Tony Hancock

If enough girls get together in grand junction, maybe you could rename it "petticoat junction" - oh wait, that tv show was about something else...
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by SweetCaroline View Post
    while in male mode were supposed to paint one of their fingernails, I believe the pinky black. I suppose the movement never took off. Anyone else ever done this or hear of it?
    Penn of Penn&Teller does it. It's a good idea but even more subtle for me would be better. It's still a hanging offence here in Texas.

Can always use the tao symbol and have a little ritual to go with it, something that only a fellow CD'r would know. For example, "What does it mean to you?" "A little of this, a little of that."

just a thought...

Anything we use would be known by everyone in a very short time. Keep yoor eyebrows plucked in a male/female style and most likely other crossdressers may notice.

Like fashion, either you are in, or you are out, you just can't be both. Trust the badger!
    Tina

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetCaroline
    There was something I read a couple years back that suggested crossdressers who wanted to be identified to other crossdressers while in male mode were supposed to paint one of their fingernails, I believe the pinky, black, as with a magic marker, as sort of a symbol or sign.

[SIZE="2"]I like this one painted fingernail idea – how about a pink pinky?
    Hey, Caroline, I used to date someone in “Furniture City,” so I know all about Gardner and the surrounding area (I used to live in MA). Expecting any snow this winter? [/SIZE]
    Last edited by Frédérique; 10-10-2009 at 05:01 AM.

sign

] agree with paulajane why not a niec dress and heels

Quote Originally Posted by az_azeel View Post
    I agree with az AND every few months this same thing is discussed
    and nothing is decided upon plus if there was a symbol you all decided upon most would be to paranoid to wear for the reasons AZ gave.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator