Thread: Just A Funny Story

Just A Funny Story

I just thought this was funny, so thought I would share it...LOL...About five o'clock this morning I was sound asleep....My roommate forgot to tell Me something important last night, so he came into My room and poked Me in the back to wake Me up....I shot about five feet up in the air, totally startled, turned around in one quick motion, and punched him right in the face, LOL....His glasses went flying...He said, "woah, wtf, it's ME"....I immediately felt badly about it, he was stunned, then we both started laughing....Anyway, was just one of those things you have to share....too funny. I am glad I didn't break his glasses.
    Ever The Opportunist

Ingredient: 100% Attitude DemonicDaughter's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]I dunno... I'm pretty sure I'd punch someone too if they tried to wake me up at 5am! LOL[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="3"]"We're all born naked. Everything we wear is drag," said Boy George
    [/SIZE]

I said to him, "why didn't you just leave Me a note??" He said, "trust me, next time I will"....LOL
    Ever The Opportunist

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SirTrey View Post
    I said to him, "why didn't you just leave Me a note??" He said, "trust me, next time I will"....LOL
    yeah like i said leave it by the coffee pot, there is no way you would miss it, being as addicted to coffee as you are lol

Yeah, or by My laptop....something....He just wasn't thinking, LOL....Bet he does next time!
    Ever The Opportunist

Very funny indeed... ...
    [CENTER] Be sure the brain is engaged, before putting the mouth into gear

[SIZE="3"]Sam and I Are Now Together[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

That's funny Trey... and you only punched him, pretty good for being awakened out of a good sleep.

At least you were able to make it a "teaching experience" for him.

-Pam-
    "Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self." - Wizard's Tenth Rule:
    "Life is the future, not the past." - Wizard's Seventh Rule
    "Deserve victory." - Wizard's Eighth Rule
    "Be justified in your convictions. Be completely committed. Earn what you want and need rather than waiting for others to give you what you desire."

There is just one life for each of us: our own - Words from a fortune cookie

Do or Do Not. There is no try - Yoda

I guess we should let sleeping dogs lay.

LOL.....Since I'm a Browns fan, that would be DAWGS....Not that I'm proud of being a Browns fan or anything....No one is.....
    Ever The Opportunist

So it's you that let the DAWGS out?
    Last edited by pamela_a; 10-08-2009 at 04:34 PM.
    "Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self." - Wizard's Tenth Rule:
    "Life is the future, not the past." - Wizard's Seventh Rule
    "Deserve victory." - Wizard's Eighth Rule
    "Be justified in your convictions. Be completely committed. Earn what you want and need rather than waiting for others to give you what you desire."

There is just one life for each of us: our own - Words from a fortune cookie

Do or Do Not. There is no try - Yoda

ahh...see this is why I always woke up MOM at ridiculous hours in the morning to sign school permission slips without thoroughly reading them...
    The ZP Poem
    Everytime I go to pee, I'm gonna be thinking:

"There's this kid somewhere in PA named Ze. I wonder if Ze has to pee. Does Ze have to hold it, or can Ze let free? There is no fun with infected kidneys.
    Not everyone's body matches their psyche. Whether be sir or whether be she, everyone deserves a safe place to pee. So come on people, let people be."

And then I'll realize I've been rhyming to myself and the guy in the urinal next to me will beat me up.

LOL, Thorny....Yeah, not a good idea to startle Dad when he's sleeping....
    Ever The Opportunist

*[SIZE="1"]note to self send Tamara in to wake her hubby *[/SIZE] wow Trey bet he don't do that again in a hurry, poor soul ............. who made the tea ?
    Last edited by Sheila; 10-08-2009 at 11:19 PM.
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Lol that was really funny xx Felix.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

Tell him to throw a pot lid cover in first.

I did that to one of my grandparents when I was about 5 years old. He picked me up while I was sleeping to carry me in the house from a car ride and I hit him square on the jaw. Apparently I almost knocked him out, he was scared about dropping me. I never did like anyone to wake me up.

The phrase "justifiable homicide" comes to mind.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President