Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: where do you hide your items

where do you hide your items

I was wondering where the rest of you girls, that haven't told your SO, hide your items? I keep mine in the attic and tucked way back in the corner of the closet in a suitcase. If she ever gets a desire to clean out the closet, I'm in twubble!!!
    Nicole

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I've got an old army foot locker.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Not the one on TV!
    Nicole:
    I used to do the same thing (attic)...was a hassle getting things out.....now I rent a small storage space.....
    Rach

In the garage

I shouldn't be givng up my secret but I have a garage/workshop that only I have keys to and it's a mess
    Jeanna

Gold Member
    I have all my femme stuff hanging in the carport....

OK for real, I don't hide anything, it is nicely organised in the closet. I have too much femme clothing to try to hide, it would take a secret closet
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

When I didn't live alone, I kept them in a luggage, and I put the luggage inside a large Bass Amplifier, (which I retired and gutted out). If I wanted to get them out, I just unscrewed a couple screws holding the front panel. Hah, who knew???
    "Don't hate, epilate"[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I used to hide them... But don't need to now... I actually built secret compartments into both bathroom cabinets with magnetic locks.. And I stocked them with everything I needed.. Even had each bathroom set with a different theme or type of clothes, hair, makeup.. Shoes.. Given a moments notice I could be dressed and ready to go in 5 minutes!! Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Those attic ladders can be tricky! Especially when you're trying to bring a suitcase down that weighs a ton. I fell once and the attic door went slamming shut with the ladder still open! Scratched the ceiling real good and broke the light fixutre.

Karen,
    R U kidding? Wow! I think I am sneeky putting things in the attic. You took it to another level.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    As a widower living alone, I don't have to hide anything. And since my late wife was totally supportive, there never was any need to hide stuff!

Good thing too! With as many feminine clothes, shoes, etc. as I have, I would really need a BIIIIG hiding place!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Small suitcase behind the seat of my pick-up truck

Rita

With my first wife in the basement. With the second in the attic. Now they are in every closet and drawer.

Before my divorce I didn't have to had anyhting from the wife but from the kids. Some in my closet in a drawer behind some clothes. Most clothes in the cedar coset in the basement. Now living along I have a closet in the basement set up with everything set up for easy axcess.

Stephanie Michelle

Used to hide everything in any nook or cranny I could find, slowly some thiungs began to show up and gradually it was kinda found. Finally got so tired of all the hiding,mand running out of room to stash it, I came out.

I still hide things, mostly new purchases, until I've worn it a number of times, "Oh, that old thing? I've had since forever"
    That classic line works for me, Occasionally she'll have a flash of lucidity and know I'm fibbing. Then I have to 'fess up but I say that I got it on sale, and that sorta makes it better.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

i hide stuff under the bed in storage containers.

Behind drawers. Under my male shirts and in plastic tubs in basement with christmas and halloween decorations.

Kathy,
    Good ideas with the decorations.
    Nicole

Quote Originally Posted by mandy91601 View Post
    When I didn't live alone, I kept them in a luggage, and I put the luggage inside a large Bass Amplifier, (which I retired and gutted out). If I wanted to get them out, I just unscrewed a couple screws holding the front panel. Hah, who knew???
    May be more common than you think, Mandy. When I was a teenager living with my parents I used to hide my stuff in my stereo speakers. Would unscrew the back panels to get to my stash of clothing. Sound was a bit mushier, but stuff was safe.

Someone else here once said they did it too, so may not be so rare.

Quote Originally Posted by sherri52 View Post
    With my first wife in the basement. With the second in the attic. Now they are in every closet and drawer.
    OMG, Sherri! You keep your first wife in the basement? Like in a freezer???
    And the second in the attic? Are you married to your third wife now?
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Quote Originally Posted by azncd650 View Post
    i hide stuff under the bed in storage containers.
    Yeah, thats what I do too. My SO is OK with me dressing, but I don"t want anyone else to see anything.

Girlygirl Tomboy Wannabee Toni_Lynn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    May be more common than you think, Mandy. When I was a teenager living with my parents I used to hide my stuff in my stereo speakers. Would unscrew the back panels to get to my stash of clothing. Sound was a bit mushier, but stuff was safe.
    Been there myself! Ah memories of listen to the Moody Blues through a veil of lace panties and bras -- oh and while wearing them too!

Huggles

Toni-Lynn
    --I'm TN (transnationalist) - a Canadian born in an American's body! I stand on guard for thee!

I live on an old farm and on top of the barn I made shelving for all of my antique car parts. I sell antique car parts. I use Chicken boxes from local grocery store to store parts in. But have some with my clothes in.

Here, there, everywhere. I can't keep track sometimes!
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

In college, I always had boxes in the closet that, "I just hadn't gotten around to unpacking yet." Now I have my own walk-in closet

would you call this 'hiding'?

My stuff is hanging in my closet, hanging in the garage, folded on a shelf in the closet, tucked in boxes in the garage, sitting on shelves in the garage, and stored under the bed. -oh yeah, and two outfits ready-at-a-moments-notice in a duffle bag in the trunk of the car!!

YAY pretty clothes!!

I Love to be fem
    I don't it is in my wardrobe and drawers I don't need to hide as I am out