Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: where do you hide your items

Mine are in a plastic storage bin in a corner of the basment... under several other bins and other things stored in front of it. Recently, while searching for an old winter coat, she came within inches of discovering my "stash"... I really have to let her know soon, before she finds out on her own!

Small town in Scotland Claire Fleming's Avatar
    I have just moved house. My things were in a very safe place which my SO would never have found, but now they're up in the attic underneath a pile of black bags. Nearly decided to leave them in the old house and give up, but the new owners might have appeared one day to hand them back.

That would have been a hoot

Crossdresser
    i hid mine in my underwear drawer under my male pants. but i got found out eventially

Smile

Iam single, so no problem other than not much room for the day drab stuff.

If a friend were to see my "inner" rooms, o no:-o

not out to many.

Keep my stuff in the closet in a spare room in a couple of back packs but am quickly running out of room. - I'm gonna have to go with a big plastic tote - really not that big of deal though cause the wife knows it's there and doesn't really care - she's getting more acceptable to things!

That's funny! I Luv It!

then v. now

in the beginning, I took a drawer out of my chest of drawers, drove a nail in the back wall, put my 2 or 3 items on a hanger, and replaced the drawer. Perfect secrecy, little capacity.
    Later my wife discovered lingerie in my laundry, and we agreed that henceforth I would do my own. So she stayed out of my closet altogether, which expanded Lainie's storage capacity enormously. For a long time now I have divided drag & drab about half & half. But lately I am not so careful about division. Panties are filling my underwear drawer, and pants & tops are encroaching into my guy space.
    It's progressive...

Lainie

You're only young once, but you can be immature forever!

All my clothes and shoes are locked in a footlocker in my closet. When my mom goes in there to hang clothes she always says "What's in there and why is it locked?" to which I respond with "Its just some magazines, papers, and books from college that I never unlocked since. I'll get around to it one day." Its been 2 years now.

I have 4 panties so I keep em in a safe in my closet and I have one pair of jeans and its under my male jeans.

Hiding your clothes

I have 2 gym bags, one very large and one regular size, which I keep wither in a crawl space in our house OR in the trunk of my cars. My wife knows I dress, but doesn't want to see Robin's gielie things. She has come along ways and this is my compromise to her. It took 32 years to get to this point. DON'T Give Up !

Under the bed

Smile

in my walk in closet, i live alone so no hidding for me.

(very small space for the drab work clothing).

I've got mine under the boards in the attic right now. I've got quite a lot of stuff but fortunately we have quite a big attic. We are probably moving house soon so I am not quite sure how I will manage the removals

I used to keep in a foot locker [when the kids were small] now in my dresser with my other clothes no need to hide the kids moved on and my wife is supportive of charlie

i keep mine in my dresser drawers and closet, i don't have to hide my clothes, just me in them needs to stay out of her sight.
    even though she does not mind me wearing panties and jammies

Tina

Silver Member
    When I was in the service I used to keep everything in the trunk of my car. Since the wife has always known I have never kept them hidden. Has anyone ever thought of renting a storage space. Then again $50 would buy a new outfit, but it may be cheaper than a divorce.

I used to keep all my nylons under our file cabinet (it had wheels so there was a nice gap). Too bad I was later caught by me mum. She later asked me if I liked to wear women's undergarments. I told her no. Sigh... Fast forward to today, she knows all about my CD ways, and is accepting. When I move into my own place, I will keep Veronica fully stocked with lovely garments, in her part of the closet, for the world to see. :-)
    Last edited by VeronicaV; 01-19-2010 at 01:53 PM.

Aspiring Member

My first mistake

This reminds me of my outing. I had a few things, to few to recall. Anyway I spotted a shoe store with large women sizes and long hours. So I went in around 9PM and asked, the older man didn't bat an eyelash and showed me a pair of red 3" plus heels and tried them on. I was all over the place and said no. He brought out a pair of $100 Maine trotters and they were devine. He threw in the reds for 12.00, They remain my favorite. So back to the discovery, I failed to secure the bag of shoes and the cat was out of thebag.

Smile

Hi there

When at mums i used to hide the stuff in a locker and several Boxes,then when i moved towns, i had just to much clothing so marked several boxes with marker and wrote on them ( old magazines )
    Then one day court my daughter looking for old magazines for a project for school, so i had to came up with a good excuse .
    Purchased an old wardrobe that was used for a gun cabinet.
    hid my Clothing in the Garage in this old wardrobe , with a large lock on it.Wife was getting suspicious then my sister found out about me,
    Now my clothes are at my sisters in the spare room.

I don't hide my clothes but I do keep them locked up in the furnace room, just to keep my kids from getting into them and my other stuff, My oldest doesn't take care of anything! Also my wife isn't totally supportive and would probably freak if she knew how much stuff I actualy have

I used to keep them locked up in a closet, But then my wanted to store some things in the same closet. She now has a key. My clothes hang in the closet, next to my work uniforms. and my lingerie is in the drawer in the bedroom.

No need to hide anything here anymore.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

My parents never go snooping around my room but I keep my stash hidden in my closet anyways. Can't be too careful!

I keep my femme items stored in a suitecase, which is then tucked underneath my bed.

Platinum Member
    I'm fortunate in that I am "out" to my wife and have been for the 10 years we've been together. So my things are in my closet and dresser drawers. (We even occassionally share - I generally have stockings that will match