Thread: first time out during the day!

first time out during the day!

I did it! I ventured out in public during the day for the first time and it was awesome! I went to the ATM, got gas and went to a tg salon too! It was wonderful. Oh yeah, I went through mcdonalds drive thru for a drink. Two girls at the register and they smiled at each other. Oh well, I guess it made their day (a good giggle). Not as passable as I thought. But hey I'm learning and now each time I go out I'll do it just a little bit better. No stopping me now!
    Nicole

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar

Brave girl, and was it so bad to be smiled at ? You either made their day if your suspicions are right, or else they had a good line in jokes going.

It was not so hard, or was it ? You did not say asnd there must be a wee story about the getting out today.....

Now you are stuck with a great desire and need to practise being out by being out more often

~Samm
    'Kerriana "Samantha.....i feel like I'm hearing her through fractured glass.. She makes sense if you kinda squint"

[SIZE="3"]Good for you Nicole!!!!
    I'm so glad you had a positive experience on your first daytime outing. I bet the GG at McDonalds were just jealous as you probably are cuter than they are.

Susan
    [/SIZE]

That's great Nicole. We do get better with practice.

Hi Nicole,

I am so happy for you. I told you what a wonderful feeling it would be to venture out en fem. Next time, push the boundaries a little bit and do something you didn't think you would do. Just enjoy yourself.

Nicole

Way to go Nicole!
    If you read my post from yesterday- it was also my first time to go out in public during the day time. Makes a big difference going out in daytime - much more significant. I am already looking forward to and planning my next time out. Perhaps next week but just got hired for a new job today and don't know my hours yet. Hoping it will allow for day time out.
    Last edited by Aleca; 10-09-2009 at 09:12 PM.