Thread: Update told my wife

Update told my wife

Hi All
    A BIG thank you from all the girls who gave me their advice.
    now my SO is not 100% behind claire but can work with claire. as like most girls a few rules have been agreed. and the main one is that my lovely SO still see's the man she fell in love with more than she see's claire. which is not a problem, for me as most times when i come home from work, i am just too tired to dress properly as like i think most girls like to do a good job at dressing.
    so we are going to both move slowly and maybe by christmas we might go out together. my loverly SO and claire. so as you can tell i am very happy and my lovely SO are going to move on , maybe slow at first but i don't care as i do LOVE her very much.

so again to all of you who gave me the advice to go on thank you and any other girl out their going through what i have in the last month, take the advice and follow it, as i type this note i am claire fully dressed up and enjoing the moment, so all you other girls do the same.

love to you all claire xx

Congratulations Claire - I hope it all goes smoothly for you. One way for you to support your wife would be to introduce her to this forum, maybe she could join the FAB bit as she'll have a lot of questions to ask and quite a steep learning/acceptance curve to travel if you want to go out by Christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah_GG View Post
    Congratulations Claire - I hope it all goes smoothly for you. One way for you to support your wife would be to introduce her to this forum, maybe she could join the FAB bit as she'll have a lot of questions to ask and quite a steep learning/acceptance curve to travel if you want to go out by Christmas!

Hi Sarah

i have shown her this site but sadly doe's not want to come on this site, it's not a problem for her as she still come's into the room while i am on this site reading the post and she doe's look but at the moment she is not intested in joining as i have asked her, so she can get some answers.

Aspiring Member

Good for you.

Congratulations to you and your wife for working out a better plan and moving forward.

My SO has enough on her plate, that she doesn't care to spend too much time on the Forum. And, she "gets it" for me but isn't really interested or happy in reading about the wide variation of types and agendas presented here daily. Not her main concern.

What works for us is for us to discuss topics of interest to me in the daily discussions here. It's all part of, "So, how did your day go?" and of no more import or concern than something I noticed in the newspaper or saw on the news.

We get a lot more ground covered talking about other people first, then working the ideas into our lives. Beats reinventing the wheel and normalizes the issues by making them more common and less threatening.

Again, congratulations. Well done.

misssandra

hi all

Good for you hope it all works out. My wife would never under stand .But on the other hand she helps me buy my panties . I wear them 24/7 and have for years .

Am so glad for you both!
    Enacting life's lessons into positive change...

Wonderful news!!
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Really pleased for both of you...just remember to take it slow and be guided a little by her.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Wunderfull

Small step girl

small steps

Pretty soon the both of you will be sprinting together.
    A Rose by any other name.....[SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

Love Rebecca Jayne

way to go claire. i might need advice
    inge

It's a beautiful thing to be out to the woman you love, congratulations. Even if she is never ready to go out with Claire, it is so nice not to have to hide.
    Tina

Yea! Another Satisfied Customer!

The stories aren't all doom and gloom girls! There are uplifting stories where the SO will get it!

Congratulations Claire!

Love, Tracy
    Everybody's normal until you get to know them. - Tracy Schapes

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Blog: Tracy's Happy Place