Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: finally shaved my legs!

finally shaved my legs!

I finally shaved my legs, right after I got out of the shower I put on a nice pair of pantyhose, it was like feeling them for the first time!

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Good for you!
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Shaved Legs

Doesn't that just feel great. Awesome, now do the rest!
    Jeanna

Fantastic work!

I just started shaving my legs a few days ago, they feel so much nicer than they did when they were all hairy!
    [SIZE="1"]
    I'm going in for the kill...
    [/SIZE]

I have been in them for couple hours this morning and love how the feel! I don’t know if i can get away with doing the rest

shaved legs do feel nice. i would kill a few razer blades doing my chest and arm pits. my facial hair is hard enough on the razer. my wife does my back because she thinks back hair is gross. she is very anti cd so i am stuck in the closet

Duality sometimes hurts.. PetiteDuality's Avatar
    P I C T U R E S please

That's great: next will be the underarms then the chest,etc

Alana Marie

Shave away...

Yes, shave off everything and then slip into some nice lingerie. You'll love the look and the feel of being very feminine.

Alana Marie

you'll never turn back hon. And you'll wonder what took you so long!

Talking

Nothing beats a great pair of "shaved" legs! Good for you!
    Transtronaut

You must first find yourself before you can discover your future-

Clear Air Turbulence Joni Marie Cruz's Avatar
    Nice, ain't it? Good for you, girl.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    "Because equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it."

--Joss Whedon, to a reporter who asked, "So why do you create these strong women characters?"

Aspiring To Become Woman Michelle-Leigh's Avatar
    [SIZE="4"]Woo-Hoo !

Congrats to you, Girl - I just began shaving mine about six weeks ago, and never want to be hairy again !

Keep The Silky Side Down And The Hairy Side Up....
    Michelle-Leigh
    [/SIZE]
    Last edited by Michelle-Leigh; 10-07-2009 at 08:59 AM.

I just did the same the other day as well! Shaved legs, chest air, pubes (as close as I could get), even the rear-end and arm pits.

It's an amazing feeling. My wife gave permission to do it, but I can tell she's a little uncomfortable with the change. We'll see how it goes over during the next few days...

Word of advice for new shavers. First ex foliate the area you are going to be shaving. Second, always use a new razor and a good shaving gel. Third, moisturize, moisturize, moisturize, oh...and moisturize again, every day, 2 - 3 times a day. And keep ex foliating as well every few days, or before every shaving.

I only say this, because I'm have been blessed the ENORMOUS amounts of body hair thanks to genetics. I shave everything, and at first, I would get razor burn all of the time everywhere. Once I started ex foliating and moisturizing, the bumps started decreasing until they were almost invisible. Also, using the fake tan in a bottle stuff helps hide the bumps too, just don't use too much or you'll look like and orange oompa loompa.

Gawd I hate hair anywhere but the top of my head! Been shaving everything else for years! For me there ain't no other way way!
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

Been a nose-to-toes shaver for 3 years now. Never going back. I mean, hose with hairy legs? I can't believe I ever did that.

That is awesome...theres nothing like the feeling of hose on freshly shaven legs!!!

Congratulations.
    "Be excellent to each other" (Wyld Stallyons)

"Marches alone cant bring integration, if human respect is disintegrating" (Barry McGyuire)

That's GREAT! It is a wonderful feeling.

Congrats! It is a gerat feeling isn't it? Can't wait to get mine shaved again.

congrats! now i need to find an excuse to shave them too.

Quote Originally Posted by azncd650 View Post
    congrats! now i need to find an excuse to shave them too.
    The only excuse you need is, "I like them that way." Damn, why do you need an excuse? Look around you. You won't be the only one; and what if you were?

I like to be pretty Joanne Curl's Avatar
    I got rid of all my nasty fur before I went to the River Gems sparkle event- nose to toes except for a little triangle you know where. I love being hairless but it grows back and gets so prickily. It grows back fast when you're as furry as I am!
    Joanne

Total body wax

I took the plunge last week and had all my body hair waxed off (well almost all ) at Waxon spa in Kirkland, WA. Felt fantastic afterwards and still does. The esthetician, Connie, really put me at my ease. She asked if I was a swimmer, but I came clean and said "No, I'm a crossdresser". She was totally cool about it and we had a great conversation about everything from crossdressing to families. trust me, you need to be able to hold a good conversation in a situation like that

Surprisingly (to me) the most painful part was not the "bikini wax" but the stomach. Definitely recommend daily exfoliating afterwards and using the stuff they give you to stop ingrown hairs. I am itching a little now that the hair is starting to grow back slightly.

My wife knew I was going and said she was fine with it, but was very uneasy about it afterwards, since I am normally quite hairy. It has taken her a while to come round, which I can completely understand. As always, I would say communication with your SO is key if you are considering this, since although it is cosmetic, it is kind of a big step.