Thread: Going Out

Smile Going Out

Last night (Sat) I decided I would go to a Mpls. club while dressed. I have never been out dressed up close to people. Thus I was very nervous. I almost didn't go but I regained the courage. The short story is I had a wonderful time. I talked to a few patrons as well as the workers. Everyone was great. No embarrising comments and was made to feel welcome.

Jennifer Ann

Jennifer, that is so wonderful. Did you go with friends or alone? I have been wanting to go out for drinks but in Mankato it is harder and I'm not the 20 something anymore. What was the name of the club that you went to?

Teri

That's great Jennifer. How did you like the thrill?

Gold Member
    Good for you Jennifer. That took alot of courage, especially going out by yourself. Glad to see it turned out well.

Great to hear you went out and had a good time.

Smile Response to going out

Teri Jean,

I did go out by myself. That is the reason I almost didn't go. I was very nervous at the thought of walking around Mpls. by myself. As it turned out the the parking lot was right next to the club. It was a short walk to the front door. The name of the club is the Gay 90s. They have a drag show at 10:00. I hope I can get some one to go with me the next time I go.

Jennifer, I have heard that it is fun there and a friend of mine has been on stage there a few times. Sometime I have to get up to the cities and go to the show. I'm glad you had fun.

Teri

Aspiring Model/Actress Jennifer Lynndon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JenniferAnnCd View Post
    Teri Jean,

I did go out by myself. That is the reason I almost didn't go. I was very nervous at the thought of walking around Mpls. by myself. As it turned out the the parking lot was right next to the club. It was a short walk to the front door. The name of the club is the Gay 90s. They have a drag show at 10:00. I hope I can get some one to go with me the next time I go.
    Congrats Sweetie!

It really did take a lot of courage to go out ... but choosing the club carefully, noting good parking facilities and going with an appropriate sense of adventure can lead to a wonderful time! Hopefully you'll go again soon and have even more fun!

Jennifer,
    I;m glad that you had a great time, but its always good when going out to a club to have company.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud