Thread: Strange physical effect of cding..

Strange physical effect of cding..

Hi all,

never told anyone this before but just thinking about cding sometime makes me sneeze. Often happens when I'm daydreaming about being a girl - people say 'bless you' or 'looks like your getting a cold' - if only they knew..

Dee

wow - the power of the internet - 20 yrs ago I lived I a world of my own, wondering if I was the only crossdresser who felt like I do inside. True liberation..

Dee

Two words.... Alien Abduction!! People report missing time and sneezing!! lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

"I need more cowbell." dennisGTS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Denise Lewis View Post
    Hi all,

never told anyone this before but just thinking about cding sometime makes me sneeze. Often happens when I'm daydreaming about being a girl - people say 'bless you' or 'looks like your getting a cold' - if only they knew..

Dee
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie B View Post
    How weird...thought I was the only one... I usually sneeze when thinking of erotic thoughts whether CD related or not.

Interesting article to read.
    Last edited by dennisGTS; 10-27-2009 at 10:55 AM.
    (¯`'•.(¯`'•.¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,•♥• ƸӜƷ•♥• ,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº ¤ø,¸¸,•♥•ƸӜƷ•♥•,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸ ,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸.• '´¯)¸.•'´¯)
    [SIZE="3"]"Crossdressing men, with a little discretion and a lot of anxiety, can pass as normal and retain all the privilege of their birthright.
    They don't have to tell anyone they are wearing lacy panties under their jeans."

–Helen Boyd[/SIZE]

(`*•...*(`*•.¸...-:¦:-•:*'""*:•.-:¦:-•*[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]*•-:¦:-•:*'''''*:•-:¦:-¸.•*´)*...•*´)

Is it true "gesundheit" means I sense a crossdresser is near in German???

Hi Denise. Could you be allergic to CDing.

Vieja

Girls it has nothing to do with aliens or allergies, it is your loose powder up your nose. LOL I did hear though Karren had been abducted and they did sexual experiments on her. She's still grinning. LOL Have fun girls and keep the hanky close by.
    Ahhhhchooooooo Teri

Quote Originally Posted by Vieja View Post
    Hi Denise. Could you be allergic to CDing.

Vieja
    Probably right - when I xdress I get palpitations, start shaking and go all weak at the knees - definitely some sort of reaction, had it since birth (or as far as I can remember anyway..)