Are you comfortable around other people that cross dress or are TG,is your partner,wife,SO comfortable around others that do it.

Are you as a cross dresser or TG comfortable with the thought of being around others that cross dress, are you as a partner,wife or SO only have a comfort level with your partner`s cross dressing /TG and would find it very difficult to be around others that are doing it.
We seam to assume that if our SO`s are tolerant or accepting of our Cding then they will be accepting of all cross dressers/TG but are we right in assuming this or is there a level of acceptance that our partners will go to that would not extend to others that do similar things.
This might sound like a silly question but i have an issue with it and i really do not know why and some times i get the feeling that some GGs have full acceptance of their partners cross dressing yet have little tolerance of others that do it .
I know that there are many of you that have a completely comfort level of others as you only have to look at the Meeting Place on here to see that or look at one of the many Cd dating sites, or is it just a matter of braking the ice to get within that comfort zone.
And can this work the other way around for wife`s/SO`s in that they can be tolerant of others who cross dress but not their partners.