Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do you like dressing like a girl?

Why do you like dressing like a girl?

Why is it that a crossdresser wishes to be so feminine when dressed?

What is it that makes a guy want to dress like a girl?

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by emmicd
    I feel like a girl anyway whether i'm dressed or not. Its who i am i guess. Dressing up to me just adds to the comfort zone and i feel normal.
    When i'm in drab I feel out of place/uncomfortable.

dressing???

IT JUST FEELS AND LOOKS SO DARN GOOD!!!! Relaxing too! Anyways,,it works for me!

I've been asking myself those questions for years and still have no answer. What I do know is this is part of me and it's here to stay so I've given up on the "Why" and concentrate on just being myself. It's much simpler.

Why is it that a crossdresser wishes to be so feminine when dressed?

HE wants to be She for a while. HE finds HER clothing more comforting.
    More soft and delicate, therefore HE feels more soft and delicate, so acts in the appropriate manner. Ergo - Feminine.

So Feminine?.......sounds more like mincing to me.
    [SIZE=3]Catrina [/SIZE][SIZE=1]xxx[/SIZE]

Eileen1969

Exclamation simple!

I am so happy to be a guy and a girl! this is my gift! and who I am...! :eyez: :eyes: here yee here yee That's Eileen's opinion! love it know it and be sexy to yourself!
    "Love my legs and envy them...."
    "Love is all I need....
    "Sexy and know it!"

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I agree with Amy, Jonien and others....I too always feel girly to a greater or lesser extent because I am always wearing feminine underwear and I openly wear womens clothes as a guy. (obviously at my work this is less "in your face" but I never look manly)

Being dressed en femme is a visual manifestation of my feelings at the time. It's natural that the more feminine I want to feel the more I want to dress up. Also the more feminine the clothes are the more feminine I feel so it's a continuous cycle. Feeling girly -- I want to dress. Getting dressed -- makes me feel girly.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Platinum Member
    because it makes "him" wendy..................

Banned Read only
    I love beautiful women in beautiful suits - they really make me stare! But I also like wearing beautiful suits to feel what its like wearing a beautiful womens suit. And to pretend that I'm a beautiful woman. And I have about 30 suits!

Stopped asking why? a long time ago, i do it because its so me and guess what, i'm having a ball,

Steph
    [size=3]Le Bleu Angel[/size]

Eileen1969

Wink I like that!~

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny Beth
    I've been asking myself those questions for years and still have no answer. What I do know is this is part of me and it's here to stay so I've given up on the "Why" and concentrate on just being myself. It's much simpler.
    it makes sense and I too am getting very tired as well frustrated about controling a female/male aspects and just being! simple and without why?
    "Love my legs and envy them...."
    "Love is all I need....
    "Sexy and know it!"

Pixie Hollow's Vixen Katie Ashe's Avatar
    Many reasons I guess. Clothing chioces, sex appeal, jealousy of GG's, stress reliever !!!, it's always been a part of me, and others that probly don't make much sense.

Basically: cause I have to to feel complete
    DK Productions LLC, Giving back to the Rainbow Community. Need a DJ, Every Song Has a Story, We Make The Memory

Tristen Cox
    Why not? I'm not the one who put labels and restrictions on dress code for gender. So I'll wear what I want and they can call it as they like.

StephanieCD
    I like to feel attractive. For some reason, I like to feel attractive by the standards of MY attraction... so I enjoy emulating what I like to see - so when I see myself I feel good. I've been told by women I'm an attractive guy - but when I see me I don't think so. I'm much closer to "attractive" when I'm emulating those I find to be attractive.

Someone threw water on the circuit board in my head - I've got a few short circuits I think

Alison
    Because of the way it makes me feel. I love the idea of feeling pretty, sexy, whatever. I like being able to show myself off in the "female" way: tight pants, low cut shirts, VPL, all that stuff. I feel like I can do so much more in that respect when I'm dressed up.
    I live to wear cute miniskirts and panties

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Mancini
    Stopped asking why? a long time ago, i do it because its so me and guess what, i'm having a ball,

Steph

I agree with Stephanie! I really don't know and at this point in life I don't care and I'm not trying to find out.

Vivian :Power:

Add one more-stopped asking why, just trying to do it well

Quote Originally Posted by Vivian Best
    I agree with Stephanie! I really don't know and at this point in life I don't care and I'm not trying to find out.

Vivian :Power:

I agree with them, not why, but how to keep improving the image. :eyez:

Departed
    Quote Originally Posted by emmicd
    Because it's who I am inside. And that's what counts.

I don't ask why anymore. I do what feels good to me and not worry about it. I just love the way it makes me feel.
    Brittney M:

You will never get anywhere in life if you can't do it in heels! :eyes:

JoannaDees
    I suppose because it feels right.

Velvet Crossdresseruperer ~Tammy~'s Avatar
    I'm too sore at the moment to think of something myself. So....
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinity_cat
    HE wants to be She for a while. HE finds HER clothing more comforting.
    More soft and delicate, therefore HE feels more soft and delicate, so acts in the appropriate manner. Ergo - Feminine.

So Feminine?.......sounds more like mincing to me.
    This sums me it up pretty well for me too.

Trinity, please let me know where to send the copyright royalties to please!

S easy coz when you feel good you think you look good

hedgehog
    i totally agree with you catrina its the only way i can relax and feel great there's nothing like the silks and satins for me anyway.

Smile Why I like being dressed as a girl.

I love dressind as a girl. I love the pretty underwear and the nice clothes they wear. I am totally relaxed dressed as a girl. I rund around the house all day dresses as a girl. Even went out and bought some new skirts and blouses so I would have a nice change of clothes whenever I feel like dressing.

Smile why?

I think the reason is so that the visual will correlate with the emotional. :idea: