Thread: Changes over time, and rebirth.

8rys, going on walkabout

Changes over time, and rebirth.

I have been on this forum a long time, I lurked for a few years before joining, during that time I have seen people come and go. Relationships with SO's be built and destroyed, the closeted opening up. The extreme closeted become bitter at those who are "out." I have learned a lot about myself and others. When I stumbled across this site I would spend whole nights reading thread and was so overjoyed that I was not >alone , a freak, a pervert etc... Part of me still felt like I was lying to myself.

During this time I too changed, the name change last night cemented that. Jasmin was towing a lot of pain around with her. Her creation was from shamed, suicidal crossdresser that tried to keep two separate worlds. Victoria, is created from the positive energy that this forum and friends who know about her have given to her. I hope to become more involved in this forum from here on in.

My SO has changed. She became more accepting and I have controlled the fog, which also ruined my relationship when I came out to her. She enjoys the yin/yang of my being, while finding her own dual spirit. She is amazing and my world. And I think it is time to have her come on board, it think it might help with any questions she has. I still shut down when she tries to talk to me about my CDing. Not as much as before, yet too much.

[SIZE="3"] While I am gushing I would like to thank the Admin and mods for providing such a great environment for people to gather> I know you folks don't hear it enough.Thank You[/SIZE]

How has the forum affected you over time?

Thanks for reading,
    Vicky Fields

It's used up a lot of time I could be out playing ice hockey... Lol. Its worn out 3 Blackberry's... And its made me to some extent wiser and prettier...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Victoria, I'm so happy for you

"Thanks for reading,
    Vicky Fields"

You are so very welcome.

Well it seem like the light at the end of your tunnel is a little closer and softer than before. It sounds like you have reached a pivotal point in your life and and your marriage, and that is wonderful.
    May all your dreams come true.
    Small steps 1 foot in front of the other.
    A Rose by any other name.....[SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

Love Rebecca Jayne

What has this forum done for me? Where to begin. First off, just logging on and seeing all the members and all the posts - the mere fact that there are so many of us is an enormous comfort. Second, the basic practical advice that I got here was essential for my going out in public as Ruth. And of course it's an ongoing process of learning and sharing all the little things we do in our quest for femininity.
    Thirdly I suppose it's good to see so many stories and ideas about CDing constantly being aired.
    Is that enough? I am just so so grateful to the admins and mods of the site and all the dear people who give so freely their knowledge and their deepest feelings.
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

The forum is brilliant and by its nature has to cater dor a whole range of us.
    I certainly wouldn't wish to slag it off and the moderators do a brilliant job.

But sometimes I think we take ourselves too seriously (this is possibly another thread). Life is there for us to enjoy, to have fun. I've just had a text from a maid who is celibrating her sixth year out. It is about hardship, embarassment, pain, extacy, timidness.

We are opening ourselves up to the world, and certainly in the UK the world are by and large responding.

Dressing has opened my life, has made me happy whatever the consequences and now I love being myself and have got better at it.

This forum should take a great deal of credit for that - but girls, chill out!

Hugs
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

Gold Member
    Amen Tricia! Life is about fun, not suffering.

For me, it has encouraged me to start looking the "next step". Before I got on, I was content to "just" put the clothes on. Now I am ready to work on more.

Also, my relationship with my wife has always been good. But reading the stories and advice given out here keeps my mind centered so that I know I continue to treat our relationship as it should be treated and her as my angel as always.

Thank you all!

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    I can't begin to put in words how big an impact this site has made in my life.
    In keeping it short and sweet I will just write that this site has helped me to learn to accept who I am and it has also helped me to grow as a person.

Thank you to all of the staff here.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

I may not post alot but reading everyones post have helped me alot. i have to say i dont think i would be anywhere near i am without the storys and advice from everyone here on this forum.

Before I found this site I thought I was the only one that, or very few of us, who wore women's cloths and felt very embarassed doing so, but seeing all the people associated with this site, I feel so much better about myself. Thanks to all who are associated with this site.