Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How often?

How often

I am one of the luckier ones. I am able to dress nearly every day while I am working. Not always, but close to 99% of the time AT WORK. Very VERY little at home, once in a great while I will put on a pair of heels in the morning before the wife gets up and she will catch me. She is not accepting but does tolerate it as long as she doesn't see it. She does know that I dress at work and she knows I enjoy dressing and she knows that I would like to dress at home.
    how much would I dress if I had no parameters?? full time.
    does it wax and wane, or is it permanent? I believe it is here to stay and I am going to enjoy it every possible minute for as long as possible, it is permanent I think.
    this pic is of this morning, not a very good one but it is from the security cams and I dont have a lot to choose from yet today. it is now 8 am (san diego ca.) and the pic was take at about 7:45 or so. I would dress like this (and this is about as casual as I get) all the time without parameters.
    No these are not womens clothes!! THEY ARE MINE, EVEN THE HEELS. (update 4/01/10) THEY ARE NOW ! ! !

how often

AM I SORRY? OFTEN ENOUGH ON HERE. I hit the wrong button again and the pic didn't load. SO please allow me to try again, I' get it right eventually.10141.jpg
    I'll try to add some recent pics to my albums pretty soon, please stop by, and feel free to comment on any of them via a PM if you like, and that goes for everyone else too, especially for makeup advice. been working on it lately.I'm getting better but, I know I can look better but am at a lose how to achieve what I am looking for.
    No these are not womens clothes!! THEY ARE MINE, EVEN THE HEELS. (update 4/01/10) THEY ARE NOW ! ! !

Mostly I only dress when the urge is strong, but sometimes when I just have nothing to do but laze around the home.

I will say I wear a nighty to bed though.

I could easily dress fully three or four times a month without suffering much ire from my supportive wife. But, normally, I only dress fully once every three or four months.

I wear my unmentionables every day even though i have to dress profesional every day. Just makes me feel good

Gender Variant Badger PaulaJaneThomas's Avatar
    I'm lucky to be able to present as female as often as I want outside of work (no T&S to worry about). I find that how much I actually do so varies from virtually full-time to one or two evenings a week.
    Best Wishes

Paula

Warning: This product may contain Badger
    Every girl crazy 'bout a sharp-dressed Badger.

"Does Magna Carta mean nothing to you? Did she die in vain?"
    - Tony Hancock

I love to dress gurly!!!!
    How often do I dress? Now, 3-4 times a week for 6-8 hours a day.
    Because of SO, work and obligations, my en femme time is limited to this window.
    How often would I dress? All day, everyday. Now that doesn't mean what you think. I enjoy being a man. Nothing better then to be with a beautiful woman as a man, because of the things written above, I have windows of obligations that require me to be a man.
    Am I happy? Happiness is a state of mind, not emotion or circumstances,
    success of failure, therefore, yes, I am happy. My happiness is all arond me.
    My family, wife, work, Sabrina, all bring happiness.

Fortunately, my wife allows me to dress whenever I want. So I'll put on everything but wig and makeup a couple of times a week. It ebbs and flows based on how tired I am after work and whether I think she's getting tired of it. While she does accept and tolerate, she has limits that I'll respect (and try to expand ). Before I met her I was living alone and could do as I pleased. Again, it ebbed and flowed, so I really haven't noticed a difference once she became accepting of it.

Would I dress full time? No... I have too many interests as a guy - hunting/fishing/sports, etc. Not that I couldn't do any of that as a girl, but I like my guy things every bit as much as my girl things. As it is, I can rebuild the carburetors on my outboard motor and move dirt with my tractor during the day, then come in, shower, and wear a frilly dress and high heels all night. Why would I change that?

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah GG
    How often do you like to dress? And, if you had no parameters at all (ie wives, girlfriends, partners, work, travel, families) how often would you dress? Does the urge to dress wax and wane or is it a permanent desire?

[SIZE="2"]I always dress when I work in my studio. Wearing my precious female garments allows me to work for hours in total comfort – I always feel wonderful, so it’s only natural that I do that as often as I can. Other than making artwork, I try to dress as much as possible, seeking out opportunities to fit in a little crossdressing here and there. If I could, I would dress up all the time, as long as I’m rested and not stressed-out. Fatigue wanes my desire to dress, but if I make the effort the fatigue disappears like magic…[/SIZE]

If you already dress as much as you like, are you happy? Or is there something left that you'd like to achieve whilst in feminine mode?
    [SIZE="2"]I’d like to go out all the time dressed, but that place only exists in my dreams (and I go out dressed in my lucid dreams, BTW). Other than that, I’m happy – I do what I can…[/SIZE]

Wow!! I sometimes wonder that.....Where would I be today if I did not have the restraints that I have? I dont dress nearly as much as I would like. I only get to dress when I take off work and everyone else is out of the house. However, I dont take off often. I also dont travel much. So, when I dress which is usually about 4 to 6 hours which passes by so quickly, i cherish every moment. I would love to dress daily. Like some of the other girls said, i would take dressing casually as long as I get one or two days to get dolled up.

I am usually enfemme 24/7 & love it. B ut every once in a while i spend a day or two in drab, problably because I'm lazy & I dont want the bother of putting on makeup. I know I could be totally enfemme & not wear makeup, but that proposition isnt appealling to me. As I age my desire to dress enfemme has increased by leaps & bounds.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah_GG View Post
    How often do you like to dress? And, if you had no parameters at all (ie wives, girlfriends, partners, work, travel, families) how often would you dress?
    I rarely dress fully enfemme. When I go out dressed, it is usually fully enfemme, but not always. I was going out nearly once a month but constrained myself for reasons of a need to motivate myself to lose weight.

If all parameters were removed, I'd probably dress nearly every day. but not fully enfemme. Too much trouble. I'd be happy simply wearing a skirt.

As it is, I dress partially every day, and night.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah_GG View Post
    Does the urge to dress wax and wane or is it a permanent desire?
    It's a permanent urge that can be strong or weak at various times. Nothing in particular to change the strength of the urge. Just happens.
    DonnaT

My dressing revolves around opportunities to go out with others. At home I have some of the common restrictions of others and thus do not dress around home unless the rare opportunity and desire coincide. No Restrictions - I would dress much more around the house with minimal makeup, and would go out more (I now go out 1-2 times per week), and probably even more by myself. I still like my male side and do not want to trade that in for this newer model just yet!

Since my recent divorce I am living alone. I have been dressing up almost every night and even some days. right know I didn't have any work this morning and put nails on last night. I have done some stuff around the house. I wish I could go 24/7. Not going to happen in this lifetime. I am ok with that. Would like to start going out. I'm slowly working on that.

Stephanie Michelle

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    My wife understands, to a point, and expects me to dress occasionally. Right now I dress from head to toe with makeup and nails a couple times a month maybe. Usually I can't get started until later in the evening when we know there will be little or no chance of visitors. In the morning I'll dress again if I had left my nails done. If I fully dress more often than this she starts to ask questions that she really doesn't want answers for.

In between those times I'll partially dress for an hour or two, usually without makeup or doing my nails once or twice, but the desire to do it right is there most of the time. I'm looking at the things my wife has on the calendar right now and I know I'm not getting a chance for several days. Like some of the others, I eventually get just a little grouchy if I don't get the time in.

I guess that if I had no restrictions I would probably dress 24/7 for a few days and then back off. I've done this out of town in the past and I eventually need to back off from shaving as much as anything else. It would be different at home with more options and possibly a chance to go easier on the shaving if I didn't want to go out that day. But It would be interesting to see what I would do in that environment because I just can't imagine it ever happening for me.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

I dress about once per month - mainly for evenings out to clubs or restaurants with friends. (Or perhaps i should say I go out once per month, mainly to have the opportunity to dress.) I would like this to be more often, but our "house rules" are that i don't dress with other family members around which means there is seldom any chance to dress properly at home (only once in the last 12 months). Without restrictions I would dress more frequently, and go out dressed more often too. Would I dress 24/7? Probably not - though I would like the opportunity to test this.

I am en femme unless my male self is expected to appear. I am always happier when en femme.
    Hugs, Carole

Like others I would love to go 24/7 but can`t so I am usually dressed and out 3 or 4 days a week .But ,when on vacations spend most of the time as Terri .

At least weekly - just find it hard to do in nicer weather - more time in the winter months while hibernating!

When not a work I am a woman, out with friends, shopping or simply relaxing at home. I had to do three days last month not dressing and it was so wrong being suck as a guy, could not sleep at night either. I really can not wait to transition so I never have to be a guy anymore.
    SRS January 27

For the last few weeks it has been 24/7, varying degrees. Any combo of bra & panties to full complimented outfit. A lot depends on my jobs and duties.
    A Rose by any other name.....[SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

Love Rebecca Jayne

I dress 2 to 4 times a week which is pretty much a good amount for me. The desire always seems to be with me and I have achieved what I wanted en fem.

I dont dress very often. I dont really have time to. Once a month or so maybe. If I could do it just whenever I like I would probably do it nearly every day. The urge to dress is certainly stronger sometimes.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

i dress for bed almost daily,my wife is very suportive,if no restrictions i would dress 80% of the time

Monday to Friday

I work out of my house. As soon as my wife leaves for work, I start getting ready to dress. I make sure I'm closely shaved (Face, chest and arms, and legs), and I lay out what I'm going to wear for the day. I love skirts. Just above the knee pencil skirts with side or back zipper. No stretchy waist bands. Pantyhose, slip, waist cincher, forms and bra, heels. 20-25 minutes to do my makeup. I do this almost every weekday, M-F. I would stay dressed if I could. Always.