Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How often?

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah_GG View Post
    How often do you like to dress?
    I find the more I dress, the more I want to dress. I dress fully about twice a week but I always dress fairly femininely for a guy all the time so that makes up for it.

And, if you had no parameters at all (ie wives, girlfriends, partners, work, travel, families) how often would you dress?
    If I didn't have to go to work, I think I would be either full time or almost full time.

Does the urge to dress wax and wane or is it a permanent desire?
    Sometimes I'll have an opportunity to dress fully at home and I don't take it. I'll be in "in-betweeny mode" instead but that's only because I don't want to spend an hour getting ready before I settle down to watch a movie (or whatever it might be).

If you already dress as much as you like, are you happy? Or is there something left that you'd like to achieve whilst in feminine mode?
    I'm very happy I think I'd like to go out more dressed "just living my life" i.e. doing all the normal regular everyday things I do (except work), but "as a girl". At the moment, most of my times dressed are because I'm going somewhere - you know, a TG event, TG social, fun party, etc, etc.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

If I could get ready and stay at home, I would dress completely once or twice a week and wear some feminine clothing maybe more often,
    I am able to dress up about every other month and go out, probably could do more but hard to get dressed at home, though I wear panties every day so something feminine, I am okay with the level I am at though someday I hope I can dress up and enjoy being at home. every one should have a goal!!!

Normally I wake up and am dressed by 5AM. Do some chores, make coffee, then do my femme workout (Denise Austin cd's). That it's drab. I certainly would go 24/7 ... and since the wife is away this weekend, I am doing it!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

[Gender]Androgen[/Gender] lemonlover's Avatar
    =)
    Ooh, a world of liberty. I guess if i had the freedom i would dress whenever i feel like it xD I like the clothes designated by society to both the sexes, so that kinf of makes me a halfCD? The thing is i would probably dress half and half =)

but, nice question i really liked it.

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"] I try to get out dressed with makeup 2-3 times a week, even if its out to do grocery shopping. Weekends are Kristen's time, shopping and out to dinner with the girls. The rest of the time its women's jeans, gender neutral shoes, tops, small hoop earrings and my own blonde shoulder length highlighted hair. My mannerissms are feminine and I'm missed and maamed often. If I knew I would keep my job for it is very good $$$ I would think about going fulltime, till then life is good. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

How often do you like to dress? And, if you had no parameters at all (ie wives, girlfriends, partners, work, travel, families) how often would you dress? Does the urge to dress wax and wane or is it a permanent desire?

If you already dress as much as you like, are you happy? Or is there something left that you'd like to achieve whilst in feminine mode?
    I dress about 1-3 times a week, but completely maybe 1-2 a month. I would dress completely probably everyday if I could. The urge does wax and wane. Sometimes, I feel the need to dress everyday. Sometimes, the feeling goes away but only for a day or two. Dressing feels good, and gives me some inner peace, but I wouldn't call myself happy. To be happy, I think I'd like to take it a step further, shave my legs, use skin care products, do fem things more. I think if I could be a woman, or at least dress like one everyday, it would be better for me. As I am married with children, I can't do all the fru-fru stuff all the time.

Edit: I second the motion that sometimes it feels like too much work. But, if I was more fem in other ways, such as shaving my legs, or even body modification, maybe a skirt and top would be enough to get me to my inner peace.
    Last edited by AmandaM; 10-17-2009 at 09:29 PM.

I underdress 24/7. excluding that, Jennifer comes out a few time a months. If I had more time, would probably go full time.

24-7-365
    If I could take a pill and wake up in the morning a real woman, (forever) I would.

How often? To some degree or another, daily.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I like to dress whenever I can, so in other words, I would dress all of the time if I were able. I have thought about this often over the years, and I've decided that if I could, I would always dress female, even though I don't want to transition into one. In other words, I want to be a male but dress and look female full time. Does this make any sense? Oh well, whether it does or doesn't, that's who I am!

For me is once a week if that. I don't have the desire to dress all the time which is weird. It hit me hard this month the desire has been strong so i have dressed up a lot.
    Good bye i'm at wacko taco .com now

Simple. For now whenever I get the chance and I'm working on my life so I will always have the chance!
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

If it were a different world, and there were no restrictions or anti-CD sentiment, I'd probably fully dress maybe 20 percent of the time, part way (maybe just a skirt and/or cute top) 30% of the time, and in drab mode the other half. I still like wearing my comfy guy clothes.

Right now, I underdress (usually just panties) five days a week, and dress fully during a couple of weeklong house-bound vacationtime stints every six months to a year. Otherwise, I put a skirt on every couple of weeks around the house.
    -Sedona

The only times I'm not dressed are when I have company or when I have to leave the house. It's so relexing being dressed, I wish I could just walk out the door sometimes. If this was a different world or I were a stronger person, I would love to go out into the world dressed from the neck down as much as I wanted to(not into wigs and makeup at this time). I wouldn't dress 100% of the time, but I would like to have a choice without the risks.
    Cary

If I did not have anyone(wife,kids....) I would dress everyday.
    I am who I am...I am very happy with who I am! I am transgender! Time for others to deal with it or get out of my way!

Quote Originally Posted by 5150 Girl View Post
    24-7-365
    If I could take a pill and wake up in the morning a real woman, (forever) I would.

Couldn't agree with you more!!!
    But seeing how that pill has yet to be invented yet, if I had no other restrictions, I would go ahead with SRS right now!!!

Kari Ann is enjoying life
    Wish I could dress more often, but the job doesn't allow that freedom. So, right now, I dress mainly in the evenings a couple times a week. If the pill was invented... I'd take it right now and not worry about this mess any longer. :-)

[SIZE="3"]I dress when time and desire allow. Maybe 3-4 times a year I fully dress. I underdress or sleep in fem several times a week. I have been leaving my toe nails painted for the last few weeks and just love it.[/SIZE]
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue