Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Role play

I Love to be fem

Role play

Hi how many of you girls role play with your gf's or wives?

My wife and I role play a lot. At home she'll be in jeans and a t shirt and I'll be in one of my girly outfits. She doesn't use make too much(she doesn't really need it) and I use make up a lot(I need it).She hates too cook but I love to cook. I like doing the laundry(not in guy mode). Its pretty fun.

Felicity
    "Its now official,my femme name is Felicity"

Have to drink to that.

"Proud To Be My Wife's Part Time Wife"

No but it is one of my biggest unfufilled fantasies and I would really love to do it dressed it some of my most girly outfits.

When I was married I did all of the cooking and took care of the kids from the moment I got off work. My wife did no (male) chores, if that's what your asking.

my wife just bought me a really nice maids costume, does that count?

I Love to be fem
    Quote Originally Posted by ginafaye View Post
    my wife just bought me a really nice maids costume, does that count?
    only if you brought her some boy clothes lol

Yeah.... We role play.... And we both know our roles to a tee.... She tells me what to do and I do it.. Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

kicks the door shut

I don't know how to role-play wisely so every time we try it I manage to open a door to something that either scares her or shocks her and she kicks the door shut...
    then she mutters about me being weird......

I do all of the cooking anyway, since wifey could burn water! So I don't normally dress to cook dinner, but I do when baking. Sadly, baking is quite an unhealthy endeavor, so I don't do it very often. Too many cookies and cakes is not good for just the two of us! I do dress to clean the kitchen, or whenever she wants help with the housework. But otherwise, there's not as much role play as I would like...

Still working on it but once we both figure out what we want and how to play it we will both be happy.

I work at home , and my wife works outside, I get the winters off and she gets the summer so this time of year we switch roles , but I don't do laundry

she told me this morning when she left for work that I better have a nice dinner and be all dressed up when she gets home !
    If you mess with me , you mess with the all the girls in the tralierpark!

My wife 86'd that 'bout a million years ago.

The only only role play I get,
    Is at the buffet line at a dinner theater.
    A Rose by any other name.....[SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

Love Rebecca Jayne

Well I'm new to CDing but from time to time my fiance and I just play around and chat together like best friends would.

As for Roleplaying (RPing) I've done it a ton in online games. I remember I would roleplay a female character in online games like Age of Conan and Everquest 2 heck even Star Wars Galaxies. To explain you create an avatar, I obviously always create females (it just feels comfortable... I can hardly stand to play a male character unless its given to me in a game). I've gotten so good at it that people on these games ask me "are you a girl or guy in RL (real life)". I'll tell them "what do you think?" and almost always they respond thinking that I'm a real girl. I learned early on that at that moment you have to make a choice... tell them the truth or a lie. Once you tell a person in a game that you're cross-avataring then they never role play with you the same again. What ruined it all for me was when voice chat became the big thing, I could practice a female voice but honeslty male gamers can be vicious and ultra macho so I've not done it recently.

Sorry if that was a bit off topic, but yah role playing is a ton of fun.

Girlygirl Tomboy Wannabee Toni_Lynn's Avatar
    Oh yeah! We have a GREAT fantasy life and the roles how been stuff like
    both of us as girls,
    me as a girl with something extra,
    me as a girl her as a guy,
    me as an ftm crossdresser,
    her as a ftm crossdresser,
    me as a boy being caught in the girls lockerroom and it being discovered that I wear panties,

All of the role playing and fantasies are gentle and soft and sweet and involve nothing demeans the other.

One up on the playlist for the future is me playing the part of a girl at a boy-bar and her playing the part of a dancer wearing nothing but a skimpy pair of men's briefs

Yeah - I know -- I'm weird. But that's one of my endearing charms

Huggles

Toni-Lynn
    --I'm TN (transnationalist) - a Canadian born in an American's body! I stand on guard for thee!

I Love to be fem
    Quote Originally Posted by Toni_Lynn View Post
    Oh yeah! We have a GREAT fantasy life and the roles how been stuff like
    both of us as girls,
    me as a girl with something extra,
    me as a girl her as a guy,
    me as an ftm crossdresser,
    her as a ftm crossdresser,
    me as a boy being caught in the girls lockerroom and it being discovered that I wear panties,

All of the role playing and fantasies are gentle and soft and sweet and involve nothing demeans the other.

One up on the playlist for the future is me playing the part of a girl at a boy-bar and her playing the part of a dancer wearing nothing but a skimpy pair of men's briefs

Yeah - I know -- I'm weird. But that's one of my endearing charms

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

I only just came out to my wife a few days ago... and while we were talking about it (the 2nd or 3rd conversation when she started to feel more comfortable asking me stuff) she asked me ,"so do you fantasize about having sex with me while you're dressed?" I paused a little and before I could say anything she said, "NEVERMIND! Don't answer that!" LOL

VS Fan

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    My late wife and I did roleplay frequently. And I will say that whatever roleplay fantasy has been described here, I am sure that we did it. I do know that the favorite of both of us was her being the man and me being.........well you know!! Of course, being the maid at a party was also fun! Especially properly tucked into my custom made French Maid Outfit!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Before role playing my SO would have to be comfortable seeing me dressed--since that hasn't happened yet it may take a while. I think glaciers move faster sometimes!

Oh yea, we have fun role playing.

Almost always

Role play has almost always been part of the whole thing for me

Never could make role-play work well.

It's the 'role' part. It implies fakery and pretense, which sabotages the intent and the value, and makes it impossible.

Now, get around that word, and magic happens. The word itself is a blocker, though. If we avoid the word 'role' and instead find a 'real part of ourselves to explore' ('real-play' lol) then all is fine.
    And so we go, on with our lives...
    We know the Truth, but prefer Lies.
    Lies are simple, simple is Bliss.
    Why go against tradition, when we can admit defeat,
    Live in Decline, be the victim of our own design?

Name it and we have probably done a role play about it!
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

Quote Originally Posted by karen68 View Post
    Hi how many of you girls role play with your gf's or wives?
    My wife always lets me assume the housewife role when I am dressed and will usually initiate this when she wants the house cleaned

Just a segue....

Reading the posts, I noticed, a lot of cooks, and cleaners....do we all like to cook? I know I do. I don't mind cleaning either, pretty darn good baker too.

Role play

Yes, but for the sake of propriety... I will abstain from elaborating.Suffice to say...........YUM!
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg