Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are there really an genetic woman out there who approve of cross dressing

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    So true, Miranda! Demand def exceeds supply.....

I was told by one of the very nice women at the local Goodwill that what turns women off is super obvious, over-the-top CDs, and that most women will respond positively to a guy that tries to look good and blend in.

All the Best,
    Ann / SS

Quote Originally Posted by JoAnne Wheeler View Post
    Yes, there are a "few" - I think you probably have heard from all of them so

far on this post - the girls that have approving GGs are so fortunate.

However, approving GGs for the rest of us are "few and far between", I'm

afraid.

I hope I get bombarded on this, but that has been my

experience - I think a lot of GGs don't mind, so long as it is not their husband.

JoAnne Wheeler
    i would like to just say i think you are right on the "a lot don't mind as long as its not there hubby My SO has friends that think its great.. but i know for a fact if it was their partner they wouldn't be so accepting...

My wife of 45 years knew going into our marriage as my mother broke the ice and show her pictures of her daughter which was me.
    The only reaction was a huge smile and an oh my God she is beautiful.

To this day I still dress everyday and she stills helps me along with fashion and will tell me if my hair isn't right. Yes there are GG who love us as us not how we dress.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah_GG View Post
    Yes. There are loads of us out there... GGs who are in a relationship that has strong foundations built on honesty, trust and openness.

That's what most people want in a relationship really.

yeah what she said

Add me to the list....been married to my partner Nigella for 22 years.

People come here and moan that they don't have an accepting SO. You keep it all a secret and then spill the beans, and expect the SO to be all ok with it. You've probably had years of this and the you expect her to be all supporting and jump through hoops the day you tell her.

It's hard but tell your SOs sooner rather than later.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Hi Tanya, After reading a lot of the other response's I feel that you did not go wrong, I my self would love to be a size 8 or 10. I am a 14/16 depending on the maker of the cloths. My GG is the same plus we both wear the same size shoes 10 1/2 . You said that she would like you to be larger that is interesting to me, as my GG love 's that we are the same size. Is your wife the same size as you. My GG also feels after she had met me that she has her own male side. This has made for some very interesting love making. If you were in Flordia I would love to get together with you and your wife as I think my GG would be able to show her the plus <no pun > side.of our female . JO

Hi Josephene,
    Thanks for the post. I would certainly love to take up the offer. Am also certain that my GG wife could have lots of fun with it.

Love
    Tanyahttp://www.crossdressers.com/forums/images/smilies/Love.gif

We are north of Atlanta Ga. Nice house in the woods.
    My wife, her two sisters, three of her girl friends, and a few male friends enjoy me as Samantha or then my male side.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Wife likes to wear my cloths

ive been quite lucky

hey there, not only are there ladies out there that approve but a lot get totally turned on by it.. my ex-wife got me started and i have dated 3 other girls that loved it as well as several girls i hooked up with on line.... its just like anything..... some dig it some flat dont.... good luck

Aspiring Member

Exclamation boy toy fethish?

Brandi 66, I don't mean to spoil your fun, but what you are saying is not quite what the others are saying. It also sounds as though you have become a CDer not out of some urge of your own (biological/nurture/whatever ) but as someone else's fetish wish. Your EX-WIFE started you---hummm? and several others enjoy your cd activities. That is not quite support for another side of you is it? True that they are GGs but the joke seems to be on you. There are neither SOs or a wife among them now. Be careful, you may just be a cd boy toy for ladies who have their own fetish.
    I could be all wet, but your description is pretty clear here.
    Mandrake out of water

I want to add my

Yes there are gg's that approve of cding "given time to process there hubby/so and so on is a cd"

Im married to one she was shocked when i told her but has come to except it very well. she love's Amber and my male side equally. sadly these gg's are far and few inbetween and when a good girl like that come's along there generally held for a very long time time.

There are some gg's that will want to cd you for fantasy fetish resons and that's ok with me if the person being cd is ok with it,but in my oppion thats not true cding.
    Your life is a series of moment's,for each one passed is another one lost.

Accept? yes I know of several (and I'm not counting all my lesbian friends, some of which I spend time "out and about" with. Besides what can they do about it?

Approve? that in my mind is a whole can of worms I'm not sure I want to explore. I think true opinions from GG's are like finding raw diamonds in your backyard, ain't gonna happen in this lifetime.

disclaimer: [SIZE="2"][SIZE="1"]opinions expressed by this person are hers and hers alone, and in no way reflect the general opinions of any other damn person in this forum![/SIZE][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=EveMarie;1943706]Accept?I think true opinions from GG's are like finding raw diamonds in your backyard, ain't gonna happen in this lifetime.

Wow, you really do us a disservice! True opinions...ain't gonna happen out of us GG's? I happen to be very honest. Thank God you don't speak for everyone!
    Enacting life's lessons into positive change...

Smile

The hard part is trying to find the "right" time to let a girl friend know, to soon and poof gone, to late and poof gone.

Deffernt ways each time, till you find the right one it will be lonely,
    but when you find one, treat her like the Quean she is.

Now if I can just find mine.

There are many

[SIZE="3"]YES Tanyacross, there are many many women out there that are accepting of their husbands dressing and support them.
    Like you it was the stress of keeping my secret from my wife of 38years and although I had only been dressing over the past six years, I had to make that move in revealing my dark secret.
    Fortunately my wife has accepted my dressing and after a long talk mixed with tears from both sides and Joanne is now part of our every day life.
    Maybe in time, I hope things change for you.

Love Joanne
    [/SIZE]

[QUOTE=KayC;1943758]
    Quote Originally Posted by EveMarie View Post
    Accept?I think true opinions from GG's are like finding raw diamonds in your backyard, ain't gonna happen in this lifetime.

Wow, you really do us a disservice! True opinions...ain't gonna happen out of us GG's? I happen to be very honest. Thank God you don't speak for everyone!
    I think what he might have been referring to is that many women will say one thing, and do something else entirely different; and this happens with astounding frequency. You may believe with all your heart what you are saying is true, and may wish with all your heart for it to be so, but deep down inside it's not, or at least, it's far from complete. Best example of this is the old 'sensitive man' myth. Ask any woman what she wants, and this will come up. Then she will date the most macho creeps on the planet, who will treat her like dirt, dump her, and she will then go out with more of the same. All the while telling you how much she hates them. Riiiiight.
    Then you have all the women who tell 'white lies' in order to avoid 'hurting someone's feelings'. In reality, it's just to avoid a confrontation.
    In the end, I've found that it's much easier to interpret GG's desires and feelings by how you behave, rather than what you say.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Quote Originally Posted by Loni View Post
    The hard part is trying to find the "right" time to let a girl friend know, to soon and poof gone, to late and poof gone.

I think the right time is always before she becomes a girlfriend. All girls I've been with have known who I am before deciding to date me, so I've not had any of the more common problems posted on this board with acceptance/tolerance.

Are there girls out there who don't consider me an option now, but would if I kept this from them, and then gradually let them know when we were in a relationship. Sure there are! But this is a very risky game to play.

kinda related, I ran across this cartoon and thought I'd share.

My G/F is not only accepting, is was her idea, well kind of. She didn't know I was a cd'er and she told me that it would turn her on if I wore some silk panties. I went along with it, o.k. twist my arm. Then I gradually came out to her. Now she shops for my lingerie and even bought me some breast forms.

Girlygirl Tomboy Wannabee Toni_Lynn's Avatar
    Yep -- count my wife in that column. She nurtures my crossdressing and encourages it. She knows that the girl within is a part of the whole, and I say this in all humility for they are her words, wonderful and good package that is me!

Huggles

Toni-Lynn
    --I'm TN (transnationalist) - a Canadian born in an American's body! I stand on guard for thee!

Quote Originally Posted by EveMarie View Post
    Accept
    Approve? that in my mind is a whole can of worms I'm not sure I want to explore. I think true opinions from GG's are like finding raw diamonds in your backyard, ain't gonna happen in this lifetime.

Wow ............ so marrying Debs 3 weeks ago today was a lie

disclaimer: [SIZE="2"][SIZE="1"]opinions expressed by this person are hers and hers alone, and in no way reflect the general opinions of any other damn person in this forum![/SIZE][/SIZE]
    and that disclaimer does not work ... like Kayc I am another GG who is offended and my sis will be as well ............. she supports both Debs and myself as well as other members here, in fact she recently spent several days in the company of two of the non GG members here and thoroughly enjoyed herself, mind she has met both before on several occasions
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Barbara
    My wife not only accepts but also helps. I guess she is not interested in Barb being poorly dressed & made up. Besides she likes to borrow my things as well!
    Barbara

Let it Blossom - Let it grow

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

I believe there ARE approving GGs, Tanya!

Of course, I ALSO believe in Santa Claus, unicorns, and the tooth fairy!

Altho, I've NEVER met any of the above, in my 60+ years, as yet!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

"I think what he might have been referring to is that many women will say one thing, and do something else entirely different; and this happens with astounding frequency. You may believe with all your heart what you are saying is true, and may wish with all your heart for it to be so, but deep down inside it's not, or at least, it's far from complete. Best example of this is the old 'sensitive man' myth. Ask any woman what she wants, and this will come up. Then she will date the most macho creeps on the planet, who will treat her like dirt, dump her, and she will then go out with more of the same. All the while telling you how much she hates them. Riiiiight.
    Then you have all the women who tell 'white lies' in orderto avoid 'hurting someone's feelings'. In reality, it's just to avoid a confrontation.
    In the end, I've found that it's much easier to interpret GG's desires and feelings by how you behave, rather than what you say" end of quote

How come a man needs another man to say "what they mean" instead of us being able to take them at "what they say"?! Men shouldn't need interpreted, why can't they just learn to communicate what they MEAN?! I think an apology is in order to GGs...just my opinion!
    Last edited by KayC; 11-19-2009 at 03:20 AM.
    Enacting life's lessons into positive change...

hi busker, you wont spoil my fun at all.. you are almost 100% correct.. i totally like the "boi toy" thing but also like the way it feels.. otherwise i would not be sitting here answering your post fully dressed.. and in my first post here where you introduce yourself i stated that i may not belong here