Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best Experience ever!

Quote Originally Posted by b_mitch0626 View Post
    i wish this could be my costume for the rest of the month but i dont think i have the courage to do it again.
    That would be SO nice. Imagine, if you could be 'talked into' doing it, getting dressed for work every day in a skirt and stockings. Heck, you'd even have to go out to find a few other outfits, panties, bras ect. Can't wear the same thing for an entire month, can you??

If I were you, I'd be trying to think of some way to bring it up in coversation so you could be talked into doing it for the rest of the month.

I'm betting that after a week or two of dressing for work, it would start to feel normal and would even be a bit strange to go back to pants after the holiday.

As an added benefit, you could keep whatever clothes you end up with in your closet and not have to explain where they came from.
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

well ladies i had a chance today to go to work dressed as a woman but i chickend out... now im really wishing i would have just done it! i still dont have a costume for halloween hoping girl friend mentions the time i was dressed at work and i just go as that...will see what happens? maybe tomorrow for work i can get some courage and ask my gf to dress me up as a woman for a costume to see how she reacts.

Dress up

you'll be kicking yourself if you don't jump at the opportunity! Tell her she should have seen you totally dressed up, tell her it was kinda "cool" be dressed up at work, see how she reacts!

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    What a great story! Good for you......

That is a dream to come true for me. Glad you you had a great time.

I wish we had Value Village in McMinnville!

Do they dress up everyday in October in Portland, Oregon?
    If so, i'm going to Portland Monday!

1 dream come true for you congrats

You can't let this opportunitie pass you by. So Man up and be girly. You know how you felt.(wonderfull).Right. So don't let that fear hold you back. Please Please go for it. You won't regret it.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

well i just got home from good old vallue village and my feet hurt like hell . it took some "pursuading" but i got my girlfriend to dress me up before work today! i think the girls at work might be on to me because we might have went over board haha. she ended up painting my fingers last night a sparkaly red and she picked my clothes out for my big day!!! i wore a pair of her light blue jeans with no pockets a white bra a very pretty tank top which was pink and a pair of 2 1/2'' open toe pink heels i was in heaven for the day. a whole 8 hours in this out fit! then i went over this morning before my shift and she did my make up but did it pretty not goofy looking! i love every second of it!!!! put on a wig at work and again got many comments from customers and the girls at work loved it but im startin to think they know i love it too.....

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    what's not to love???.....

Glad you had so much fun - a lot of us are jealous.....just think you have all of next week too......

It sounds great. I am happy for you and a little jealous too.
    Have as much fun as you can with it.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

Quote Originally Posted by b_mitch0626 View Post
    well i just got home from good old vallue village and my feet hurt like hell . it took some "pursuading" but i got my girlfriend to dress me up before work today! i think the girls at work might be on to me because we might have went over board haha.
    Maybe you should invest in a cute pair of flat shoes.

And so what if the girls at work are on to you? Now that they've ;ready seen you dressed up, what's the worst that could happen? Just enjoy this while you can.

We all have our dreams... AmiFL's Avatar

pics

I hope they took alot of pictures.........

I guess I will be catty.....I hate You!!!!

Well if they figger your a cd then so be it. Go every shift dressed as a woman and if they ask you if you are CD or want to dress all the time then say yes. If you come out of the closet then your FREE HUN. I told my family when I was 23 but did not go out dressed when ever I wanted to until last year. I wish I did this when I was your age I would be so much happier then I am.So go for it and if people ask if your a crossdresser just tell the truth. You'll be happier. That's just my worth hun. Just do it!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Sounds like you had a fun day. Did you get to keep the clothes the girls picked out for you.

Yeh...I wouldn't miss a day going in fem. The a few days after Halloween, come back infem and say that they just started something you can't stop. As you get better abd better a selecting what to wear and doing your makeup, it'll just seem natural and then maybe you can go full fem at work.

Wouldn't that be wonderfull

here is a link to where pictures are from the first day

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=118706

Guess I'll chime in with encouragement and envy like everyone else!

Having coworkers and your girlfriend "dress you up" is a rare treat, and it sounds like you're loving it! I say definitely run with it, but keep in mind you'll owe your girlfriend big time for lending you clothes and all the help. May be a good time to surprise your sweetie!
    Hope you enjoy right through to Halloween (and beyond!)
    - Jacky ^_^/

I'm so jealous! Let us know if they start to treat you more like one of the girls.

Chrissy

http://skirtnheels.blogspot.com/

I want a job like that
    I am a beautiful, young victorian style lady. Demure, gentle, kind and giving. I love to be feminine in lace and intricate delicate patterns flowing skirts, the kind of sexy that makes you desperate to know what I'm hiding underneath!