Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Experience ever!

Best Experience ever!

so to start im a 20 year old closet crossdress. yesterday was the best day of my life. i work at a value village and the whole month of october we get to wear halloween costume. Yesterday i decided not to wear one and when i got to work everyone was in costume. so 2 of the girls said i needed one and suggested that i wear a skirt and shirt from the store! i know sounds fake but this actually happend! in the end i was wearing a denim skirt a stuffed bra pantyhose a tube top wig low heels and lots and lots of make up! day i will never ever forget.

still in training bra Elaine Michelle's Avatar
    I have a smile on my face as I write this.

Fantastic! I share your joy!

Elaine

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    And there are so many other suits and skirts and dresses and uniforms you could try between now and the big day. Don't let the opportunity slip by.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Sounds awesome. Did you take any pics?

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    ... and you know what?, you never will forget that day either! I have similar situations where "I was dressed up" and I will never forget them.

Did the two girls dress you up and and help you choose the clothes or did you pick them out yourself? How did you feel during the day? Happy and confident or a little nervous about being seen by customers (and their potential jokey comments)?

Do you think this will be your costume every day for the rest of the month?
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

That's great! Good for you!

Sara xxx

Gold Member
    Sounded like a really fun day at work. Good for you.

This is new to me but I'm guessing Halloween is like Christmas for CDs? Enjoy this special season!

the 2 girls picked the outfit for me and it was vert scary but a big rush at the same time. and i wish this could be my costume for the rest of the month but i dont think i have the courage to do it again. alot of the customers had lots of remarks almost humiliating but i loved every second of it. i even wore the make up home and the nail polish stayed on until i got my girlfriend to take it off at the end of the night cuz i "didn't" have any cuz why would a boy have that?

Good for you...

Always have fun!

I live on the west coast of FL.In the Tampa bay area and in Franklin NC
    Sounds like fun to me.

Girlygirl Tomboy Wannabee Toni_Lynn's Avatar
    Good 'un on ya! My wife and I love Value Village -- or as know it -- the VV Boutique! I can go there and try on anything I want and no one gives a hoot!

Huggles

Toni-Lynn
    --I'm TN (transnationalist) - a Canadian born in an American's body! I stand on guard for thee!

Thank you everyone for your replies. I LOVE THIS SITE! i can talk about things that i need to talk about

What fun, if we could have halloween everyday, it seems the day we can let our hair down so to speak and dress up anyway we want! What did your girlfriend think of it?

well she didn't see my completly dressed up just with the make up and nail polish and she laughed and said how pretty i looked haha. embarrasing but in a good way. like i said before she wouldn't take the nail polish off till the end of the night

How wonderful! This has brought a smile to everyone's face!

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Morley View Post
    ... and you know what?, you never will forget that day either! I have similar situations where "I was dressed up" and I will never forget them.
    ... and Rachel has made a big point. I'll bet all of us remember the first time out -- I sure do!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Aspiring Member
    Are they hiring?

[Gender]Androgen[/Gender] lemonlover's Avatar
    I just can't stop smiling. That's a very cute story.
    A similar story happened to me, it's just that when i did a play on a Women-Only book. I had to dress up. I liked it so much <3 =)

Ask the girls if the want to go home and they can dress you properly

That sounds like a very excellent day and one where I would have told the boss that I can work a little longer after the shift was over.

Mercedes XOXOXO

That's great! I wish I had the courage to do that when I was younger. If CDing is important to you now is the time to experiment with it. Don't worry much about the comments, they are made in fun and since it is supposed to be a costume people will joke about it. You will be considered 'cool' for doing it... don't worry about doing it again.

going out

You might actually want to take your gf out to dinner on halloween while you are dressed from work. Might be a great experience to have if she agrees.

[SIZE=4]I frequent my local Value Village fairly often and yesterday saw two of the male employees fully dressed with heels, stocking and waiting on customers. I appeared to be nothing more than another woman looking for something to add to her wardrobe.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Both guys were having fun and both stopped by to say hi to me since they see me so often. One commented that I had three different hair colors this week alone and we both laughed. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]They are hiring for the season in my area.[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

Value Village is one of my favourite stores. I shop there quite often. No one bothers you and you can try on things before buying, which I always do. Quite often I am the only guy in the isle looking at skirts along with other women.

I bet the ladies who dressed you up enjoyed it as much as you did. Maybe you can "let" them do it again some time between now and Halloween.

Now would be the perfect time to find out more about how your girlfriend feels about crossdressing and drop a few hints. Sounds like she was pretty cool about it.