Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: When you are dressed up

Hit on

I have never ventured out on my own. I have been out with my sister and my wife. We make a great threesom. I think that I am to ugly to have any one confront us for pleasure or company...

[SIZE=4]I work dressed and get a fair bit of attention from men, and women. When I am cutting a man's hair I get all the questions and now and then get overt propositions. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]If you appear in public, you will at some time or another get hit on or at least looked at by men. Its what they do. You either go on with it or get mad, but then again, think about how you look at women.....[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

I want girls to say I look good. As for men, it depends on my mood but in general yes.
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

I would love it, yes. Haven't been hit on, but have noticed double looks, smiles, and whistles. Walking out of a book store one night I saw and clearly heard three young men (late teens, maybe) saying they thought I was pretty. Cloud 9...

Girlygirl Tomboy Wannabee Toni_Lynn's Avatar
    Quite honesty .. no no no never never never!

However -- and this is a weird thing and its going to sound wrong, and possible offensive, but it not meant to be if you read the explanation.....

Before I met my wife, I used to fantasise about having an FTM guy hit on me/ chat me up/ etc. You might say, if you have a bit of understanding if things, what difference does that make .. he's still a guy -- are you implying that he's not? To that I offer my explanation .. he's a guy oh yes indeed .. but a guy who knows inside what this all feels like. And THAT makes all the difference in the world.

Hope this doesn't offend my FTM brothers. Its not meant to.

Huggles

Toni-Lynn
    --I'm TN (transnationalist) - a Canadian born in an American's body! I stand on guard for thee!

Genderfluid Swiftie DanielleLee's Avatar
    While I share a common thread with serveral others on here, in that I don't go out dressed.... Halloween is an exception. With the exception of once, I've always been with my wife at any party we attend, so I've not been hit on directly. I have however, noticed several long, sideways glances by men and women. Obviously some of those looks were "WTF" or "F'ing B***h". For the most part however, those moments of being noticed or checked out are enjoyable. It feels good to be noticed after all of the work most of us have to put into looking as good and feminine as possible.

Just my thoughts anyway.

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by DLCarter
    When you are all dressed up, do you really want men to notice and hit on you?

[SIZE="2"]No. I want men to stop hitting (everything), notice the futility of their behavior, and realize how much fun they’ve been missing. Men wouldn’t notice me anyway (except here), since I stay out of sight as much as possible. When I do go out, I don’t exactly stick out, if you know what I mean…[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by tamarav View Post
    [SIZE=4]If you appear in public, you will at some time or another get hit on or at least looked at by men. Its what they do. You either go on with it or get mad, but then again, think about how you look at women.....[/SIZE]
    Tamara is exactly right--If you take it public, it's only a matter of time. I personally welcome positive comments from men AND women when I'm out, but I take them with a grain of salt, because if your skirt is short enough, some guys will say anything. As far as GGs go, there's always the suspicion that they're pulling my leg. So, with that said, positive comments from other CDs or TG people resonate as the most sincere with me.

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Nope. I usually turn men down with a laugh. Yes, having been on the receiving end of that kind of rejection, I know too well how it hurts, but it also "deflates" them quicker than anything else.

I also turn women down, but not with a laugh. I let them know that I have a wonderful relationship with my wife and I wouldn't jeopardize that for anything! It's one of the reasons I have started wearing a woman's wedding ring set. It takes the whole "will she, won't he" right out of the equation.

I have found an interesting ego boost through Hot or Not. Yes, it's a trivial website. Yes, I am lying when I put "female" on the page. We have already debated the ethics of that elsewhere on this site. I have found that without even showing my boobs, that I have a 9 rating with almost 10,000 people rating my picture. That, to me, is a cool ego boost.

Kathi

I do want them to notice in a positive way. (man your hot!). But, that is as far as I go. I am really straight so I get the "ego boost" but I have no desire to be with a man.

I can understand why some would want that. It's kind of validating, provided of course that you wish to "pass" or be perceived as beautiful in a feminine sense.

However, I find it utterly disgusting when someone who is passable leads men on. There's really no excuse for that kind of behavior, regardless of how porcine you find males to be. Never forget that you, biologically, are one.

Deny your "Y" chromosome all you want, it's there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My writing thread

I am never into drawing undue attention to myself but more time then not will have men give me a look or when sitting in a bar offer to buy me drinks. As I am not in a long term relationship at present I am in flirt mode any ways.
    SRS January 27

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    If you go out and about men will notice any nicely dressed woman. It is a nice feeling to know they like you and it is only natural I wear a wedding ring so most of them get the hint. The fun one is truckers.

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    I dont mind if men hit on me thats womanhood and just last week a man was hitting on me at the supermarket.

No - I just want to enjoy the feeling and expression of my inner feminity

JoAnne Wheeler
    "I'm an all American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"

I don't go out much, and I've never been to a bar or anything like that en femme, so I've never really had a man hit on me. I have no desires whatsoever to be with a man, either, so I think that were a man to hit on me, it would make me feel very uncomfortable.

I have noticed men looking (or leering) at me while out, but then, it's normal for men to take elongated looks at women wearing pretty dresses. And I did find that rather amusing, and a little flattering. But still, I'm glad that none of them have ever approached me and asked me out to lunch or anything. I really don't want that kind of attention.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Yes I do want men to notice. I've been out and about and the feeling that a man is hitting on me is a great feeling.
    I am who I am...I am very happy with who I am! I am transgender! Time for others to deal with it or get out of my way!

I like to look pretty Prissy Linda's Avatar

heck yeah

Of course I like to be noticed, either by men or woman. I've been hit on by both and I like it most of the time. Some men are very polite and have offered to buy me drinks or just sit and talk, I let them know that i'm married so there is no chance of things going further. I've also had woman flirt with me, I tell them the same thing I tell the men. But yes, I do enjoy the attention.

I've never been out dressed, however my day would be made if other girls (GG & TG/CD) said i looked good. Not guys though, thats not for me!
    Tasha,
    Essex

If I didn't want the notice I'd wear what I wear everyday. If I take the time to get dressed up, someone, I don't care who needs to notice. Otherwise why bother? I am invisible everyday.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I really enjoy being complimented and hit on by men or women when I am dressed. It confirms my sex appeal and my beauty. I am also realistic enough in my thoughts to question the motivation of someone who would be attracted to an old fat crossdresser. Must be my scintalliting personality.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

I never went out with the idea that I might be hit on, but it has happened. Most notably a male hairdresser at a salon I used to go to en-fem and a bartender at a club in Delaware. In both cases, they knew I was a crossdresser.

While I'm not really wired that way, it's still flattering. What the heck, might not be going to the party but I can still appreciate the invitation

Some of you have read my story..

My first night "dressed" was also the first time I ever ventured out in public. That was 14 months ago. I am fully transgendered at this stage.

I go out alot. In fact, there are very few instances where I transform and do not go out, even if only to CVS to browse the makeup aisle. I have never been closeted, likely due to the fact that I was basically grabbed by the hand and taken out into the world by a very wonderful and understanding GG on that evening in July, 2008. I have no other frame of reference really.

One thing I've learned from being just about everywhere from bars to the local library in several cities in north america is that being "hit on" by men or women can be confusing and unsettling. Sexual agendas abound everywhere and although there is an element of validation to such attention, at this point in my development I prefer to attempt to simply try look as good as I can, conduct myself in a manner befitting a lady which to me, translates into modesty and grace.

Honest compliments, delivered sincerely are always welcomed and acknowledged politely but for me, my validation now comes from within and from the one person who somehow brought this woman inside of me to life.

Is he rich, old and on his last leg, then yes !

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Not live.

Not likely anyone, male or female, would hit on me out dressed.

Altho it doesn't happen here, on OTHER CD sites, my pics get Sherry LOTS of attention from guys and CDs!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!