Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Colder weather and dressing

Dressed and loving it Julieanne's Avatar

Colder weather and dressing

I don't much care for winter, but the colder weather does make being fully dressed much more comfortable -- and lets me shave my legs, chest and underarms.

I wear shorts all summer into fall, and when in femme mode dress pretty much the same. I don't like being hot, and sweating in a bra and boobs, or wearing stockings/pantyhose, is just not comfortable.

It's cool today and I got fully dressed for the first time in a long time. No makeup beyond lipstick, but I seldom wear more than that, but a nice blouse and skirt, pantyhose, and all that goes with that.

When I finally give in and stop wearing shorts, then it's into the bathtub for a nice long bubble bath and shave. I'm not real hairy but the first shave is arduous none the less. But then I'll have a nice relaxing bubble bath to look forward to every other night or so.

Julieanne

I shave year round and wear shorts. I know what you mean about the sweaty boobs, especialy when I am working. When I am at play, its girl time for me. Tie the hair back and go. I dress age appropriate.
    The winters I love cause I can wear my nice outfits and not worry about melting. When at work I am underdressed, this helps with break outs and use lotion.
    A tip from a friend siad to shave, dry, astrigent and then lotion with in 5 minutes after getting out of the tub. It helped me to do it that way.

HUGS Sandra GIRL POWER ALL THE WAY

Silver Member

winter

I am not sure I understand what you are saying. You LIKE winter? I like winter because I DON'T have to shave as often. But for me, that's the only advantage.

Summer is my time of year. The feeling of a soft warm breeze blowing on my bare legs and swirling my full skirt, the freedom of sandals, The coolness and comfort of a cami with the sun on my bare arms, THAT is what I enjoy. You can have winter any day. Take it and be gone.

Winter holds no appeal for me at all.

Lovies,
    Stephenie

Shoveling snow emfemme is one of the great joys of my life.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Nothing like a nice sweater to define the feminine curves, and I love a long heavy shirt that you can feel against your legs. You talk about a warm breeze, a cool wind up your skirt lets you know your alive, oh yea, I love winter, and then a nice cozy fire to curl up in front of in the evening, bring it on!
    Tina

Winter is great for people who underdress. Top layer, "manly" long sleeved shirts and sweaters. Nobody knows all the silky layers underneath, or that my "socks" are actually opaque patterened tights.

Winter is also the time my comfy velvet gowns come out of storage and become my daily wear around the house.

Summer? Ecch, too hot for anything except my one-piece swimsuit.

Winter

So far wintertime has always been nice and that's because underdressing. I can even wear bras with silicones under my thick shirt and no-one notices anything. Well, men don't notice anything anyways.
    Has any of you tried that if you wear just t-shirt and bra under it the way that your boobs are really showing? I have done that twice in shopping mall and nothing happened. Not a single person paid attention to it. Maybe it's just that they don't expect to see man wearing bra or having boobs.
    Anyways winter is so nice time. I can wear bra, panties and pantyhose at work

I agree that the cooler weather provides more opportunities to be dressed and still be comfortable.

Bring on the fluffy sweaters and the knee boots, I'm ready!

Ahhh, winter. A good time of year where one can go outside and not have to change their shirt right away. A great time to actually enjoy the natural outdoor air, without the annoying squeak of the AC running overtime trying to keep the patio below 100...

Bring on the winter!
    Life is simple math: Expectations - Realisations = Disappointments.
    Tell ya what... I won't be too easily annoying, if you won't be too easily annoyed!
    Blogging | Twitter | Google+ |
    Acceptance comes in asking yourself the questions... and not caring what the answers are.

lusciouslisalips
    estero, florida (near Sanibel Island only on the mainland)

Two piece floral bikinis

and sarongs are much cooler for skipping in the surf at Sanibel Island or on Barefoot Beach----we only have one week of Winter in January to enjoy those fabulous furs, beautiful boots and sensuous sexy sweaters.....kisslets, lisa

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Winter is great for people who underdress. Top layer, "manly" long sleeved shirts and sweaters. Nobody knows all the silky layers underneath, or that my "socks" are actually opaque patterened tights.

Winter is also the time my comfy velvet gowns come out of storage and become my daily wear around the house.

Summer? Ecch, too hot for anything except my one-piece swimsuit.

Living in a cool weather climate as I do, There can sometimes be no noticeable difference between summer and winter!

There are warm and occasionaly hot days in summer when it is such a chore to don a wig and makeup that I sometimes can't be bothered at all such is the discomfort.
    Then along comes Autumn and it is much easier to enjoy dressing as it's cooler.
    Winter is probably the best season for me as I can get away with wearing just about anything as it also scopes "party season" when walking down the street in a cute party dress and high heels is common enough not to get too much attention as all the girls are similarly dressed.

The only real downside is cold legs, but I have several pairs of knee high boots that help with that little problem

Winter Underdressing

I'm one of the underdressers and I look forward to cooler weather so that I can keep my legs shaved and wear my bras without the challenges of the bras showing. I do a lot of yard work from early spring into late fall and when I am wearing a t-shirt and shorts, I can't wear my bras outdoors. Neighbors are always coming over to see what I am growing. But with colder weather, I wear seveal layers and no one can see my underdressing.

[QUOTE=Ralph;1910313]Winter is great for people who underdress. Top layer, "manly" long sleeved shirts and sweaters. Nobody knows all the silky layers underneath, or that my "socks" are actually opaque patterened tights.

Never liked the cold. Matter of fact, I hate cold weather. One reason I live in South Texas.
    I just want to look pretty.....

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

prefer colder weather

Without a doubt, the cold weather suits me best.
    I prefer to be girdled as much as possible when I dress, and in the warmer months, I am rather restricted to wearing regular girdles when I underdress.
    But in the colder months, I can wear my corselettes most all the time when I am out and about, along with my sheer gartered stockings, and my 36b inserts. (I certainly couldnt get away with the inserts in summer). I find that even with a lighter jacket, 36b is really not too noticable, unless someone were to really be looking.

Aspiring To Become Woman Michelle-Leigh's Avatar
    [SIZE="4"]I have only two dresses suited to the cold; a very dressy black one whose hem is down below the knees, and a nice warm wine-colored velour dress of the same length. I have only one skirt for that is warm enough for cold weather, otherwise I have to wear jeans. I wore the velour dress with pantyhose yesterday on my first full public outing, and it felt so good as it kept me really warm in the very chilly October drizzly rain.....[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Best Regards,
    Michelle-Leigh
    "We are now operating at a femininity level of 98% and rising...."
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Loves Pantyhose Melissa in hose's Avatar
    I shave my legs in Late October-Early November after I have given up my shorts and am willing to commit to shaving until early March. I love winter for the cool air and the ability to not sweat and ruin my makeup. I love the winter fashions as well, heavier materials, easier to hide my body and the colors are so deep and rich. Just talking about it makes me want to go shopping today.

I love the Fall

I love the fall because....

1. I can underdress without buring up.
    2. I love to see tights and boots on GGs.(big fan)
    3. I love wearing tights and boots.
    4. The pretty colors.
    5. I can fully dress without burning up.
    6. Watching football on TV fully dressed!
    7. The Fall & Winter women's catologs give me great ideals.
    8. Shorter daylight(I can slip out under cover of dark in women's pants,tops,sweaters,bras,forms,jeans with flats under a coat and nobody's the wiser.)
    Cary

Quote Originally Posted by Cary View Post
    I love the fall because....

6. Watching football on TV fully dressed!

8. Shorter daylight(I can slip out under cover of dark in women's pants,tops,sweaters,bras,forms,jeans with flats under a coat and nobody's the wiser.)
    I agree with these two for sure! Go SAINTS!!!

But, I still don't like the cold.
    I just want to look pretty.....

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Smile

Living in Wisconsin, I am very fond of winter since it allows me to dress up in a greater assortment of feminine things. Because I live in a small rural town, wearing a long coat and feminine hat allows me to walk the streets during the day without being recognized.
    Shaving has never been an issue since I shave arms, legs and torso all year round. My only regret about summer is that I can't wear my long wigs and have to endure the discomfort of sweaty breast forms in my bra.

I usually don't even think about dressing fully in the warmer months, although I'll underdress with panties and hose at times.
    But when the temps start to dip, usually a month or so after school starts, I get more and more excited about dressing again. And just like someone mentioned earlier, the way GG's dress in the cooler months is much more appealing and inspirational for ME to dress as well.
    My flickr.com username: Rebecca Morris! Come say hello

I just love walking outside in chilly weather wearing a short skirt, stockings, and heels. The feeling of the chilled air against my stockinged legs is just wonderful.

So whose got their AW09/10 collection sorted out then. That is fun
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

Mid-October means its time to shave legs until Spring comes rolling around! I also love the Fall fashions more than anything for summer. It's very nice to be able to dress without getting all sweaty (stoopid man issues!). Aside from the feminine details, Fall also means football, hockey, and hunting seasons are opening up! October is the best month of the year by a wide margin...

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Ah, Winter!

I CAN'T WAIT! It was 93 here on Friday!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!