Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: help

help

Hey I am 20 years old and I live in a small farming town what is the best way to do what I love to do without getting caught lol?

I guess you will just have to take the show on the road. There are many places just for that purpose. What part of the country are you in? Carol

I am from florida and don't want to drive I want to know the best way to do it in public without people knowing

come on I need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Holly; 10-19-2009 at 01:01 PM. Reason: Merged two consecutive posts... please use the EDIT button to add content. Multiposting is not permitted.

[SIZE="2"]Hi, with the little information you gave it's hard to really help much.
    Do you live near a large town? do you have anyone who can help you with makeup, cloths, shoes, etc., or do you even have any of these things yet?
    I'll tell you if you live in a small community where everybody knows everybody it will be hard to pass without being recognized, so you better be ready to come out!!!
    Hope this has been some help.....LOL Susan
    P.S. Check out the threads here on makeup and clothing...it might help some.
    [/SIZE]

Move!!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Hi Girly:

Please give us a general area within Florida. Makes a big difference, if your anywhere near a large city.

If your asking us to advise you how to become "invisible and pass," not going to happen! People work at stuff like that for years, and they still have their episodes of discovery.

I can't blame you for not wanting to become a "pariah" in your home town. Large parts of Florida can be Evangelical, ultra-conservative, parochial, and very narrow-minded. But, you are going to become a "basket case," if you don't alleviate The Pressure for your Gurly-Self. There are quite a few support groups in our State. Like my Group in Tampa, a lot of them offer a place to change your clothes, friendship, support, and a chance to "be yourself."

Do a Google Search and see what you can find.

Peace and Love, Joanie

My 2 cents

You have some options....

Move

Dress only in your home with all the windows shades closed.(what I'm doing)

Take a lot of trips to other cities(I do this from time to time)
    Cary

You're giving two conflicting desires. Either you dress in public OR people don't know. What's more important to you? Many of us have spent our lives being perfectly happy dressing up at home, and/or underdressing. Throw on a nice slip, soft panties, even a leotard or nice blouse if you like, then throw jeans and a guy sweater over top and spend the rest of the day smiling because you feel great and nobody knows your secret.

Oh, and don't get hit by a bus while you're dressed like that.

G.M... No one here can give you the correct advice if you don't open up to us. You have given us very little to go on. You want help, and we want to give you help. But, you have to help us help you by providing some information about your desperation.
    I just want to look pretty.....

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am not talking about dressing full blown girly I think it is called underdressing like wearing panties and a bra under your normal male cloths but I would like other suggestions like that please

Underdressing... Ohhhh... Well go to a store not in your town... Buy a sheer bra and some panties and maybe even some panty hose though I love thigh highs better.. Put them on and then put your male clothing on over top!

.......My Photos

What Karen said... Most of us underdress all the time. Personally, I never wear men's underwear. Just get up the nerve to go to a store and purchase the things you desire. Pretty simple, right?
    I just want to look pretty.....

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ok yeah that is the stuff I am talking about keep it coming ladies

Keep what coming? That's it.. You either wear some lingerie under your male clothing or you go for the whole girlie thing!! Not much more you can do.. More and varied lingerie!! Corsets.. Girdles... Bustiers... Thongs are fun!! Camisoles...

.......My Photos

their isn't anything else you can do I want to go a close to the full thing but that can be covered so just I know about it

Well you can paint your toe nails bright red.. And your finger nails with clear polish... You can wear male looking female foot ware.. You can remove all the hair off your body.. You can get your ears pierced and wear some semi-fem earrings... Pinky rings.... You can pierce any part of your body that's not exposed... Navel... Nipples.... You can get a hold of some female hormones and grow breasts... and if you really want to push it..... you can have a sex change and still wear male clothing.. Lol

.......My Photos

thanks ladies if you have any other ideas let me know

much love robby

Depends how far you want to go hon. What about getting your eyebrows plucked?
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

as far as possible just keep the ideas coming please

Oh and sterling 12 I live in the upper part of florida close to the Alabama state line
    Last edited by Holly; 10-19-2009 at 06:38 PM. Reason: Merged two consecutive posts... please use the EDIT button to add content. Multiposting is not permitted.

Kari Ann is enjoying life
    Well, I can certainly understand your concern if you live in that part of Florida since it is not a real accepting area. But, take heart, there is a lot you can do to underdress. I would encourage you to take a look at some online shopping sites, buy the basics, panties, bras, stockings, garter, maybe even a corset to give you a more girly shape. If you are comfortable, wear it under your close and go out in public. If you've covered yourself well, nobody will know what you have on underneath. I've done this for years. Feeling a bit more energetic and open... paint your toenails a nice color, as others have suggested, and even consider getting your ears pierced. If you're really interested in seeing yourself enfemme, go to a transformation salon and get a complete makeover, see how you look, possible styles of clothes, hair, and more... or, go to Pensacola or Mobile and find a salon to have your legs waxed and a pedicure... guarantee that the smooth skin and looking down at the pretty toes will really excite you.

ashleighfl
    i also live in a small farming town in fl. to dress i have to drive about an hour to a larger town and get dressed there. i still have to be careful watching out for people from my town but its great to get out dressed

There is the move as Karren staed and underdressing. My youngest daughter said the same when I came out to her and her sister. They were concerned about safety and thought a larger metro area would be more accepting. Take care withever options you decide on. Have fun though.

Huggs Teri

keep them coming I like hearing your ideas even though i am stopping I still like to hear it

Under dressing is easy, just wear what you want and act like there's nothing to it.. the first few times it is a rush but after that it becomes like everyday living.. just do it.. I thought you were going to say something else like wanting to leave the house dressed up..
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

G M
    Improve your spirit and soul and the rest will follow, let your female side participate in your life.

Listen to some Barbara Streisand songs, put your hands on your hips and cowgirl up!

Get on a poodle skirt and fluffy top and drive a John Deere around the hood, or be an ostrich and hide your head in the dirt.

Get out and live a little, go shopping for yourself. Buy some light color shades of makeup, wear a suit with bra and panties, get your hair cut fem on and on.....

Its only limited by your willingness to accept your femininity and what you are going to do about it.
    A Rose by any other name.....[SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

Love Rebecca Jayne