Thread: Funny Story

Funny Story

Hello to all my friends out there.

Thought I would share a quick funny story with you all. Today my wife and I were joking around, she tolerates my dressing but has decided she really doesn't like it. I have been using a cream on a rash and it has really made my nipples very sensitive, to combat this I have been wearing a bra as much as I can. So any ways, we were joking around and she reaches over and snaps my bra strap to get even with me. I loved it.

Not trying to read too much into it, but might be a crack in her armor.

Tracy

I used to do that to my wife when we where out in public, not so that anyone else would notice, but to get a rise out of her, then one day at the mall I was under dressed, and as we where walking across the middle of the mall she reached back and snapped my bra, at first I was shocked, then embarrassed, then a warm glow crepe over me, as I realized she knew I was wearing a bra, and was having fun with me about it. After that I was always careful about doing it to her though, turn about is fair play!
    Tina

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Ok, IWish.

So, your RASH is on your breasts. And the RASH cream is making your nips sensitive. And u need to wear a BRA to protect them.

I hope your WIFE is buying that story. But, I don't think I AM!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    So, your RASH is on your breasts. And the RASH cream is making your nips sensitive. And u need to wear a BRA to protect them.

big LOL at that ^^

Seriously though i hope for you it is the tiny little breakthru!

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post

nothing for you to buy. The rash is not on my breasts but one of the side affects of the cream is my nipples are sensitive. Wearing a bra helps protect them from my shirt rubbing against the all day.

Tracy

Kari Ann is enjoying life
    Tracy, I buy your story. I had a similar affect from a medicine the dermatologist had me on earlier this year. They made my nipples so sensitive that I couldn't stand it... then, my wife got the real great idea of making me wear her silk camisole one night. Goodness, I was going crazy. Hopefully, this will help your wife open up her mind and attitude about things... I know that little things like this has really turned my wife around.