Thread: Completion At Last !

Aspiring To Become Woman Michelle-Leigh's Avatar

Completion At Last !

[SIZE="4"]Well Ladies,
    The initial completion of my look has finally arrived. I have received several excellent reviews on the beauty and passability of Michelle; and would appreciate any comments or critique that you may have to offer....

[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Best Regards,
    Michelle-Leigh
    "We are now operating at a femininity level of 98% and rising...."
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

East of Mysanity (I bet you thought, "where the heck is My Sanity?")
    Simply one word...lovely! I hope to look as half as good as you someday.

Looks like you made it
    Kimmy 55

You look great ,you would pass very easily.

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    well done. Now go out and have a good time.

Michelle, what can I say that hasn't been said before; lovely, well done, great. Oh yes that has been said so dear here is mine; you look fabulous darling. Now as said before ti is time to get out and shake the bushes. Have fun and take care.

Huggs Teri

You sure have made it!! You look wonderful. I am just starting my transformation to complete dressing and hopefully venture out in the near future. I can't wait. I am loving what I have done so far. I am working on makeup now and struggling with that. I will get it though. Good luck you look fantastic.

Yeah!! Time to head to the mall for a test drive!!. You beat me because me to completion. I'm never happy and will never be complete.. Like an asymtote..
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Yeah!! Time to head to the mall for a test drive!!. You beat me because me to completion. I'm never happy and will never be complete.. Like an asymtote..
    [SIZE="3"]Oh Karren - as I said, this only the initial completion..... I had been waiting a long time to shave off my moustache, and just did that last weekend. Although I am overjoyed that my initial look has turned out so well, like you I am self-critical and there is always room for improvement ! [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Best Regards,
    Michelle-Leigh
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Awesome!! I had mine for 25 years... My wife wondered why I shaved it off... Said it was time for a change... 2 years later she found out how big the change was!! Ekkkkkk...... Hahaha.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Elegant

Classy and Elegant

Michelle, your look certainly resembles Chloe O'Brian on the hit show "24", played by Mary Lnn Rajskub!

Well, you really look good, you really do - by golly, I believe you've got it.

JoAnne Wheeler
    "I'm an all American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"

Aspiring Member
    Michelle, you look darn good. I like it. Hugs to you.

Banned Read only
    Western Upstate NY, on a Lake Ontario city
    Look very nice,,, a suggestion( you asked for), Fluff up the wig in the front some with your fingers or a pick. It looks to flat with a straight part, kinda 'wiggy" looking. Easliy correctable in 30 seconnds.

Megan

I hate to be critical, but...

I don't like the green valance over the window. Other than that you look lovely!

Oh yeah, you got it!Love your make up very natural looking. You look ready for whatever comes. no one would believe a women like you had a mustache just two weeks ago. Oh and I thank the green valance looks just fine!
    Tina

Gold Member
    You look great Michelle! And the post-moustache group isn't small. I recently dumped mine after almost 30 years.

Thanks For Your Help....

[SIZE="3"]I thank all you fine ladies so much for your kind words, from the depths of my girly lil' heart !

I am so pleased that the results exceeded my expectations, I was prepared to be satisfied with a mere 60% passability rating. From what you and others who have seen these pix have told me, it appears that I may have realized much greater than 90%. Now concerning what I am plotting to do with it this Halloween night: My local roller rink is having a Halloween session, and Michelle - not Wade - is going to skate that session. I will be wearing a pretty white blouse and a very flouncy white floral on black knee skirt, with (get this !) lacy white pantaloons underneath. After pranking the staff - mainly the snack bar girls - I will be skating blatantly en femme for the first time ever.... During my disco/jam skating routines I will periodically swing up into the dead center of the floor and execute a dazzling spin, with the skirt fanning out horizontally and my pantaloons showing ! Then it's on to my oldest and dearest friend's house, where I will pull a gag on him and his wife and sons.....
    [/SIZE]
    Last edited by Michelle-Leigh; 10-22-2009 at 09:02 PM.
    [SIZE="3"]Best Regards,
    Michelle-Leigh
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]