Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My wife is leaving ...

I just went through all of that stuff the last few months...since May I guess....got pretty intense....but in the end she left and so did I. She left the marriage and I left for Florida....

My feeling was this is who I am and this is what I am and htis is where I need to go....we grew apart and our love and committment wasn't as strong as we both thought it was....

I arrived in Florida and 8 days later I was leaving....she discovered that she really did love me.....so she I and our marriage deserved a second chance....

Bottom line....if she goes and stays gone then the relationship wasn't waht it should be...if she comes back at some time in the future then you'll have a better idea just how strong it really is.....

Either way life goes on and best of luck ot you and to her as well....

Steph
    Discovering the female self aka "Bitch with an Attitude"

I just put my wife on a plane to Florida two weeks ago. I think we are both happier for the move.
    To Thine Own Self Be True. . .

I'm sorry to hear that your wife is leaving you. I have been through it and can feel your pain. We must pick up the pieces and move on
    Attached Images Attached Images

Get a good lawyer and change the locks on the doors the minute she leaves. You are allowed to do this. Also keep notes as to the exact time and date that she left. This is important for property settlement.

For the one who said that her wife ordered her out by Friday--don't do it. If she wants to separate, tell her to leave. For property, possession of the house means a lot.

Good luck. It will not be easy or fun.

Jodi

I feel for you LAUREN, I pray you will come out of this stronger and happier

It is always darkest before the dawn.
    A Rose by any other name.....[SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

Love Rebecca Jayne

Gold Member
    Sorry to hear that Lauren. I know what it's like to have a marriage dissolve away. Good luck on your new start..you know we're here for you.

sorry to hear that things are not working out, but I hope that there is going to be a silver lining in this dark cloud..you will be able to enjoy and be who you are without the pressure stifiling your inner persona....best of luck!

I want to thank all of you for your kind words and thought as I go through what looks to be a horrible experience. I am in a fog not sure what is real or what I feel to be true. I am so mixed up on the inside. I know it will be better on the other side of this tragedy but I am scared to death.

Lauren
    Always Remember....There could never be sweet if there were no sour.
    http://www.myspace.com/laurentg1973

Their is life after divorce. Expect the worst, but hope for the best. Yes, your emotions are running wild at the moment, but a clear head right now is better for you. I too am going/gone through the same thing and their is just one thing you need to worry about now....that is yourself and what is best for you. protect your material things, but do not worry about finding another woman. As a wise person said one time...." women are like buses..if you miss one their will be another one along soon" That is blunt, but if you think about it, lots of truth can be found their. If I can help, feel free to PM me anytime.

I am very sorry to hear your news and wish that you and your wife find all the happiness that you are looking for.

Hang in there Lauren.

I just turned 39, and had a few relationships with women hoping that it would "straighten" me out. But I'm glad that I never had kids. Not because I don't love kids, but because in the back of my mind, I wouldn't have liked putting them in the crossfire.

Now I'm single and loving my freedom. I'm considering living as a woman 24/7 when the time is right. And I won't have anyone to object or put conditions on my lifestyle.

Everything will work out for you hun. Just know that you have lots of support here from sisters that have been through it all.

Love,

Monica.

PS, I'm going to send you a friend request on myspace soon if that's ok.
    Last edited by Monica93304; 10-23-2009 at 02:01 PM.

Planet earth. If you really want to know just ask me

sorry

Its only after a storm that the rainbow appears

hello lauren
    im so sorry to hear about your your marriage . I went threw the same thing 3 times . and its hard but keep your head up make plains for the future to do things that you can do now good luck I wish you all the best
    brenda lynn

Wink hold on...

[SIZE="3"]Sorry to hear the news Lauren, but as others have said, this just means better things are likely to come. These things happen for a reason. When my first wife left me, I was devastated, it came completely out of the blue. HOWEVER, if I'd never married her, I would've never met my current wife, who's been absolutely marvelous and we're going on fifteen years of marraige now.

I know it's scary, been there. Not much is going to help how you feel in the short term, except the knowledge that there are a lot of us out here who have gone through the same thing. We're still here, and as for me, I'm a lot better off today than I was back when. It wasn't pleasant, but a lot of good came out of what seemed like a disaster at the time. I pray your situation works out as well and have faith that it will!

Take care and God bless! [/SIZE]

Be strong, Lauren. What you are going through is not fun but you will survive. You have a lot of friends here who wish you the best.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

In the same boat

I think it's just a matter of time before I find myself in the same situation. She doesn't seem to want to address the issue - other than just getting angry, distant and resentful. I can't say I blame her, but I also need to be me. Something's gotta give.

That's why I find this site so wonderful. I know we will all get through it with the great support that we get from our sisters. My thoughts are with you. Please let us know how you are doing.

Love

Donna

I want to start by saying that being trans gender is not a choice. I am pondering life as my wife told me she was leaving. I ran the gauntlet of emotions since then. I am torn into two sides, one side of me is broken and sad the other side is a little happy to be free. If I could have changed my mind somehow and stop being trans tomorrow I WOULD. That being said I reflect on the negatives of being trans. Lieing ....we hide everything about everything til I guess it's too late. Are we to blame, is society to blame for making us hide who we are? What choice did I have when caught as a child many times by my parents and told how horrible it is. How it was morally unacceptable. I think of my kids and wonder how I have affected their lives in a bad way. Hell I lie to myself sometimes....

We speak of wanting our plight in life to be accepted but do we accept our selves. Are we showing the world a individual they would want to know and be around. I want us all to think, as we are out there in the world to break the cycle and let's be proud of who we are and what we do. Whether it be a blessing or a curse it's not going anywhere. It's just getting stronger.

I am not trying to bring anyone down ...My hope is that, with knowledge is power, the power to change.

with all my being,
    Lauren
    Always Remember....There could never be sweet if there were no sour.
    http://www.myspace.com/laurentg1973

Pausing To Femme-flect melissacd's Avatar
    Lauren,

I am proud of you, your last statement says so many of the right things. Be proud of who you are, accept yourself. Do not worry about what others think. Those who really matter will continue to love you for who you really are. Those who stop loving never really did and you can let them go. It is not easy to do, but it is uplifting and freeing.

Melissa
    What stop do I get off at? Hmmm...

Lauren,
    Your last statement is very good, remember to keep that in mind! Be strong & you can come through this!
    Kristina

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren1973 View Post
    I want to thank all of you for your kind words and thought as I go through what looks to be a horrible experience. I am in a fog not sure what is real or what I feel to be true. I am so mixed up on the inside. I know it will be better on the other side of this tragedy but I am scared to death.

Lauren
    We're here for you! I'll keep you in my prayers, girl!

best of luck to you in your new life. having been thru a nasty messy divorce I agree with whoever said she wants out let her leave. i dont know the laws in Alabama but the worst thing she can do is make the house be sold.my ex left and 4 days later I handed the keys over to the bank when i found out she didnt make the mortgage for 5 months.

there is life after divorce enjoy it.

My wife left me to go live with her son and his family in Florida on October 12. . .going on my third week now. We had issues way beyond the crossdressing as is the case most often than not. I am at peace, my soul is filled with serenity, and it's like I feel ten years younger (at least).
    To Thine Own Self Be True. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren1973 View Post

Lauren
    [SIZE="3"]Though I've never experienced what you do, I know people who have. Disappointment, anger, regret, remorse all rolled ito one. I sense no bitterness in your post and that's good. I wish the best for both of you. Will be praying you, too.

Gennee[/SIZE]
    I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

With most break ups, there are mixed emotions...it is the end of one chapter and the beginning of another. It is grieving over the loss of life as you knew it, and anticipation of the life you are going to embark on. Embrace the new life, learn from the old life, and remember it's natural to feel ups and downs. I'm glad you're feeling younger, perhaps that confirms it was a good move for you. It takes maturity to realize what isn't working and do something about it.
    Enacting life's lessons into positive change...