Thread: a great day

a great day

This morning my wife was leaving with our kids (them to school, her to work) and she yelled upstairs, "ummm, don't want to spell out the details (the kids were right there), but there's some stuff on the floor of the closet you can have if you want it... otherwise I'm going to toss it or whatever"

I checked it out after they left and she had left me a small collection of chemises and other lingerie items that were on the older side (I get her stuff fairly regularly and these items had been around a while)... and some of it was too small for me... but WOW!

As some may know from my other posts, I only came out to her less than 2 weeks ago... so to me this is beyond amazing that she would be willing to do this so soon. I've read similar stories on here and didn't want to dare to hope that she would do something like that...

Anyway, I was working from home most of the day today (which I spent dressed for the most part, which was awesome in it's own right) so she is coming home to a clean kitchen and a spaghetti dinner on the table

Gotta let them know we appreciate them! (our SOs that is...)

VS Fan

Christian Crossdresser DiannaRose's Avatar
    VS, that is SO cool that she's so supportive so soon! You must be flying!

Loves Pantyhose Melissa in hose's Avatar
    It truly is amazing when you have and accepting SO. My wife has given me some of her old underwear and bras, she lost weight and I am not small as her yet. So I am getting some of her hand-me-downs. It is great that you have such an understanding spouse. My wife told me when we discussed this issue that she loved me for me and if this was going to be a part of me than she would love it. We set rules about dressing with times and days and she has not ever told me I could not do it. She has encouraged me every step of the way. She will even tell me to "have Melissa come over tonight" when I have has a stressful day or have been a little down and she can see I need the relaxation and the release.

[SIZE="3"]That is great VS. I only wish I had a chance to fit into my wifes old stuff. Maybe if I was back down to 140, even then I think they would be a bit tight.[/SIZE]
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue

VS, you are such a lucky girl and you have the right idea with the cleaning and supper. You go girl and make sure you give her a hug and maybe a couple nice new things (on the softer and sexy side) as she is sharing with you.

Huggs to you both, Teri.

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    Gosh, you are one lucky gurl. Tell your SO that we all admire her.

Quote Originally Posted by aelavoie View Post
    VS, that is SO cool that she's so supportive so soon! You must be flying!
    Indeed!

Thanks for letting me share my journey here with all of you... I hope my story will encourage others to "fess up" as well... these are our wives... our best friends... sometimes you have to have a little faith I guess. (Easier said than done, believe me I know...)

Next best thing I'm looking forward to... not having to worry about her looking in my suitcase right before my next business trip LOL

VS Fan

You are so lucky she reacted that way.
    My wife threw away all my "stuff", threatened me to get a divorce....and doesn't know I'm dressing again...
    I envy you.
    A.