Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do you make breasts using your own skin/chest.

Talking How do you make breasts using your own skin/chest.

im a little confused on how to do such thigs could i get any tip or ideason how to make full real looking breast wihout bying breast forms or getting surgery.pleases post replies all are welcome thanks in advance.

I've had the same question, so maybe someone could reply with more than I know about. Here's what I've heard, and I'm also asking is this true?

What I've heard so far is that you go see a doctor that specializes in this type of thing, and they give you pills (spironolactone?) to block your male hormone effects, while giving you female hormone pills (basically birth control pills). Your chest will grow slowly the same way a young girl goes through puberty. It has to be carefully monitored by a doctor to be sure to not cause adverse side effects like liver damage which can kill you.

But before you do all that, I think one must go to one or more psychiatrists to be sure you are mentally ready to do such a thing.

It's not easily reversible once you do so - you'd essentially have to have breast reduction surgery to switch back to male again. That's why they check so extensively, and I think they have a time period you have to go around with breast forms full time as part of the process to make sure you really want to go through with it.

Anyway, that's all just a synopsis of what I've read, as I'm very interested in it, but have not yet done it.

Hope that helps until someone much more informed and experienced than me can answer.

Hugs,
    Ann

Danger!

Quote Originally Posted by Ann Carpenter View Post
    I've had the same question, so maybe someone could reply with more than I know about. Here's what I've heard, and I'm also asking is this true?

What I've heard so far is that you go see a doctor that specializes in this type of thing, and they give you pills (spironolactone?) to block your male hormone effects, while giving you female hormone pills (basically birth control pills). Your chest will grow slowly the same way a young girl goes through puberty. It has to be carefully monitored by a doctor to be sure to not cause adverse side effects like liver damage which can kill you.

But before you do all that, I think one must go to one or more psychiatrists to be sure you are mentally ready to do such a thing.

It's not easily reversible once you do so - you'd essentially have to have breast reduction surgery to switch back to male again. That's why they check so extensively, and I think they have a time period you have to go around with breast forms full time as part of the process to make sure you really want to go through with it.

Anyway, that's all just a synopsis of what I've read, as I'm very interested in it, but have not yet done it.

Hope that helps until someone much more informed and experienced than me can answer.

Hugs,
    Ann
    No reputable doctor is going to prescribe hormones just so someone can grow breasts. They do not prescribe "birth control" pills for HRT and self medicating can be dangerous or possibly even deadly. I cannot stress this enough... Hormones are serious mind and body altering drugs, not something to trifle with. I am sure others will back up what I am saying. Be happy and more importantly...be safe.
    Kelly
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

What you may be seeing on other girls is 'taping'. It involves using tape (and sometimes a specially made bra-type device) to pull any loose flesh toward the middle to give a look of cleavage.

Of course, this doesn't give you 'full' breasts. You still have to fill in the rest of the bra with either home made or store bought breastforms.

The topics (making forms and taping) have been covered here many times before. You can search for either one on Google and are sure to get results. (try searching for "crossdress cleavage taping" without the quotes).

PS: Click on my profile image to see the 2nd image in my profile. That is the result I can get with taping and forms.
    Last edited by Cristi; 10-23-2009 at 01:13 AM.
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

Silver Member

breasts?

No reputable doctor is going to prescribe hormones just so someone can grow breasts. They do not prescribe "birth control" pills for HRT and self medicating can be dangerous or possibly even deadly. I cannot stress this enough... Hormones are serious mind and body altering drugs, not something to trifle with. I am sure others will back up what I am saying. Be happy and more importantly...be safe.
    Kelly

What she said

Well, either you have 'manboobs' or you don't! If you do.... then you buy a padded pushup bra and voila! Cleavage!
    If you don't, then you have to resort to taping and tugging and pushing and pulling along with a set of breast forms to get cleavage!
    It seems to be genetics!
    Just STAY AWAY FROM SELF MEDICATING WITH HORMONES!!!!! (As was said above!)

Lisa E

I just use a pushup bra!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I agree with what has been said I use breast forms they work well for me. I'm full time so they have to.

[SIZE=4]There have been numerous posts and threads about this subject. Use the search function to find the latest.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Additionally, you can go to my web site at www.apparentlyfemale.com and read the how to create cleavage article in the articls section.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Hormones are not the answer for this type of need.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Tami[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

Get fat and then loss weight, the man boobs will remain, then a tight bra does wonders for cleavage, but as mentioned the rest requires padding of some sort.
    What you mistake as natural breast is just cleavage and that makes it look like it's natural. But if you try tape, be careful what type of tape you use some of it can be painful to get off! There is a company out there that sales a elastic band that is said to work, but I have never tried it.
    Put as mentioned in outer post you need a certain amount of skin lose enough to pull in to make it work.
    Tina

Workout

I workout on a regular basis, as a result, my chest area has built up quite a bit. I have a very noticeable muscle mass underneath my breasts. As a result, they ride higher than most guys -- I can fill a B cup naturally. Since it's "all natural", I consider it a gift. Anyone can do this....
    -Meri

Central Ohio

web site

http://www.tgtoday.com/makeupandfashion/cleavage.html

Take a look at this it might help you

Connie

Quote Originally Posted by Tina B. View Post
    But if you try tape, be careful what type of tape you use some of it can be painful to get off!
    Yes, I second this. A few years ago, I made WONDERFUL cleavage by taping. I walked around all day with realistic looking cleavage almost spilling out of a C cup bra and v-neck jersey.

A few hours like that wouldn't have been a problem, but I stayed that way for over 10 hours. By the end of the day, the skin under the tape was really damaged and all blisters. It was EXTREMELY painful to get the tape off and I even had scars/blisters for over a year afterward. So if you tape, try very short amounts of time at first (no more than a few hour) and try to find a medical grade tape that won't damage the skin... though most of the damage comes from the constant pulling on the skin, not the tape itself.
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

Yeah taping is the way to do it!
    I use 3m Transpore tape, doesn`t hurt the skin.

Quote Originally Posted by monika View Post
    Yeah taping is the way to do it!
    I use 3m Transpore tape, doesn`t hurt the skin.
    Unfortunately it also doesn't stick on my skin type. I recently ordered a cleavage creator from Glamour Boutique and hope to have it tomorrow or Monday. Duct tape works, but I found out the hard way that Cristi is right. Blisters and scarring. I'm going through it right now after being taped for 6-7 hours last week.

If your heavy enough to have man boobs the answer is simple. Get a pushup bra smaller than the one you use now and pull, twist, and tug the skin upward and inward and fill the lower part of the bra. If you have a tight bod be thankful.

Quote Originally Posted by kellycan27 View Post
    Kelly

One of the possible consequences (there are others) of doing this yourself is unwanted blood clots. If they lodge in the brain, heart, or lung, the result can be deadly. If the patient survives, s/he is likely to receive a angry tongue-lashing by his/her doctor.

Like other prescription medications, hormones are available only by prescription for a good reason.

Quote Originally Posted by kimmy p View Post
    I recently ordered a cleavage creator from Glamour Boutique and hope to have it tomorrow or Monday.
    I have one of these. It is basically like a tight bra that you can really synch up in the front after pulling all the skin you can upward and inward. After you tighten everything, you are left with all the loose skin to make cleavage toward the center of your chest. If you add forms and a regular bra on top of it, you can get something decent looking. It doesn't do QUITE as well as I'd expected in holding everything together, so I still use a bit of tape low down to pull even more in from the sides... but all in all it was worth it.
    -- Robert Heinlein

This may sound silly, but I use tape, then carved out "shelf" forms, (from a nerf football) and an "ace" bandage. I tape what I have together, then I add my neerf forms and hold them in place. My wife then wraps the whole works in an Ace bandage. A little restricting, but it also helps with my posture.

Banned Read only

Exclamation castration causes breast to grow

castration it works

It puts the lotion on the skin........

[SIZE="1"]j/k[/SIZE]
    Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD

Hi, i was on the queerboot 2009 in berlin. Great party.
    There were some good entertainers on board.
    But one of them makes me astonished.
    It was the Michael Jackson performer called Melly or so.
    He has transformed from man to women during the show.
    He has had a wonderful cleavage at the end in the gown.
    I think the queerboot2009 vids are on youtube.
    I´ve searched on the internet and i have found this bra i think.
    It is called transwonder (.de) and it´s a special bra for TG.
    Perhaps this might help and you can have a look at the HP.
    Regards Helga

Check out Chic Shaper
    I have one and it works pretty good.
    Put it on first, then your bra.
    It will only enhance what you have, so don't expect miracles.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Very carefully, that is skin after all. MacGyver, it seems, has nothing on us with his use of duct tape.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Before you can do anything you really have at lease some loose flesh (man-boobs?) on your chest because this is what will be the top of your cleavage and will be on show.

Scoop it up and push what you have together either by using medical tape or something like a Diva from Classic Curves and then with the right bra, you add small forms or inserts and a low cut top and wayhey! .... cleavage. You can also use makeup to shade and give the effect of highlight and shadow for more effect. I recommend you go to the link in Tami's post at "Apparently Female.com".
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!